Lucky thread

dont worry cheryl i wont be doing any pressuring. but i cant wait to see both of your bfps :)

tawn im excited to see your opks!! af is boring lol!

Aw I kno I think waiting to o is the most boring part of ur cycle ..x

i think so too. but this is my last one even if i dont get my bfp cos i have had enough of being disappointed when af comes. i know i still will be disappointed but not having put the hard work in will make it less hard on me. ill focus on losing weight and finding a new home for april time when we have to be out of here. :) and posibly even focus on starting uni xx

Aw Hun hope u get it then... But you will be bored not peeing on sticks wot will you do with ur time lol....lol... Are u 20 yrs old Hun? Cos you've got loads of time im 26 and wouldnt of started trying till I was around 28 but cos hubbys 38 I want one before he's 40... I'm hoping August will bring some luck in this thread cos I don't want u to leave fletch... Always make me giggle with ur chit chat and faggots lol :haha:

Id love to be a midwife. its been my dream since i was little, and since we plan on moving to a place called Skipton, dunno if you have heard of it, there is a college two minutes from where we would like to move, so i just emailed to see if they do any access to higher education courses to get my grades up to uni standard. i started a course last year but was being bullied cos i was quiet and 'weird' in their words lol mind you i was sat on a lunch time reading my bible but thats no reason to bully someone right?. grown women too. so i had to leave. but really wish i hadnt. but im determined this time. not gonna let no one bring me down. someone on here said, weve been through miscarriage, we can handle anything :)

no cheryl im 23. the only reason he have started trying is cos my hubby is 32 lol. if he had been younger, we would have waited until i was atleast 26. and even though i wont be 'trying' i wont leave you :)

Aw tht wud be great fletch, your right we can go through any shit after a mc it makes us woman stronger...xx

Aw thts good ur in the same boat as me then with an old man lol...x

Lol so funny, I'm watching Michael McIntyre he is hilarious. Xx

It was me that said that! Or at least I think I did coz that's what I think, there might have been other people said it too. But I believe it, if we've all had mc's then we can handle anything coz its been the hardest think I've ever been through, and I've seen a lot, worst of which was my hubby cheating and being a violent knob! But mc was by far the worst thing, and we all have made it through and are all determined to try again. So I think we can handle anything life has to throw at us......even bullies. And by the way, I think that is awful that you were bullied for reading your bible hun, I completely respect you for your beliefs and your ethic and it's not anyone else's bloody business!!!

Go for it hun, dont let other people stand in the way of your happiness!

Oh and yes I have heard of Skipton, it's not too far from where I am....kind of lol!!

thanks bailey :) yeah thats where we are moving. our of crumby bradford. well, we will still have a bradford post code but we will live in the beautiful country side :)

i love michael mcintyre!! hes so funny!! im about to watch a film called Grimm's Snow White? looks good.

im regretting re opening fb. :( too many pregnant loadies complaining their feet hurt, theyre being kicked in the ribs, theyre too hot, theyre dying for a smoke or a drink or a good nights sleep. ugh!! just when i started to feel better lol.

Aw don't pay any attention to them fletch, we all know that soon we will all feel like that and be thankful for it, no complaints from us!!

Our babies will be that much more special beacuse of all we've gone through to get them. Our pregnancies will be that much more special, and I'm not saying that other people don't appreciate their little miracles, but ours will be loved and appreciated in a way that other peoples never could, and that will make them real miracles xxxxxx

i found this picture just now and it reminded me of when tawn told us about calling her hubby a douchebag lol

Attachments

• 134896951308247616_pCLK4w9t_f.jpg
    134896951308247616_pCLK4w9t_f.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Hahahhahah Fletch, that picture made me laugh! But just for the record, I think DH would want me to make clear I called Bailey's ex who treated her like s**t a douchebag :) Even though I am sure my DH earns the name from time to time too!

And I have an old man too! I just turned 26 a few weeks ago, and DH is 36. Hahah, we should start a grave robbers club now too!

Oh and by the way love your new avatar fletch, gorgeous picture. And I would give up facebook but i have so many friends that I talk to on there but never see that I couldn't. I just unsubscribe posts from friends that are pg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->