Lucky thread

Ok so we have a grave robbers club, what about the other way? My oh is 25 and I am 29.....anyone else got a toy boy lol!!

And yes Tawn my ex was a douche bag and I remember you saying that. I have called him far worse though lol!!!!

Oops!! Sorry Tawn! My bad. But I remembered it was you who'd said it :)

Thanks Bailey. How do I unsubscribe?? I'll do it now lol xx

Well I tend to do it on my Facebook app on my phone but how i do it is click on where it says "friend" and theres one option to delete friend and one option to "view posts in thread" I think!!!

Ah yes! I did it. That makes life easier :) thanks. Off to bed with me I think! Goodnight ladies. Xxxx

Mrs d if ur reading this, hope you're recovery is speedy so you can get on with ttc your rainbow baby! Love and Hugs xxxxxxx

I second that.....mrs d hope you are ok, thinking of you and big hugs!!!!

Shellie - any signs of O'ing yet? Keep bd'ing!!

Hello!!

well I decided I wasn't gonna do OPKs, but I have had O pains the last two days, as well as EWCM. I tend to have ewcm for 4-5 days before O, but I don't normally have O pains this early. I'm hoping I'll O no later then Wednesday, since work schedule wise on both mine and OH's part it would work out a lot better! We'll see, since I already have O pains who knows. We BD'd Saturday night. The next morning was when I noticed alot of ewcm (i know it wasn't semen from the night before). No BD yesterday as OH's mum said something to upset him so he wasn't in a BDing mood. But today he was in the mood so we BDed a couple of hours ago. My sexy man is now sleeping next to me half naked lol. i hope I can wake up before he does so I can wake him up to :sex:

I donno if I qualify for the grave robbers club. I'm 26, OH is 31

Mrs Duck hope ur surgery went well!

Nite!

Shellie - I turn 26 next Tuesday and DH is 31. Very cool. I don't think we can be part of the club, lol. But when DH and I started dating I was only 16, so he was somewhat of a cradle snatcher!

Can't possibly keep up with all you ladies. I've only been off 2 days without reading and had like 20 pages to catch up on! That, and you always usually do all your chatting while I'm sleeping (I'm in Australia). Love all the funnies though, and I'm glad you're feeling better Fletch. I would really have missed you!

Tawn - hope you're feeling a bit better now than when I commented on your post the other day. I feel like I resonate with a lot of the things you say too :flower:

AFM - I'm around 1-3DPO from what I can tell from EWCM and O pain. We've taken a different approach this month and have just been BDing every second night in an attempt to improve quality (my body's not very selective about pregnancy it seems so I'm trying to help it out). We'll see how that goes... I think too because it's only been every other night, it hasn't felt so full-on, and DH has been really obliging ;)
Feeling heaps more relaxed this month.

Let's get some more BFPs happening in here!!!

Grave robbers club lol :haha: so funny

Shellie glad ur almost at o..xx :dust:

Mummy2one defo cradle snatcher lol... We are in the dreaded 2ww together I'm 1dpo when u testing Hun??xx

Mrs Duck hope ur doing ok hun :hugs: xxxx

Aw so I'm alone in the toy boy club lol!!

Having that tight "AF is coming" type of pain today.....it's so hard to explain these things lol!! The pains are different from the pains I had yesterday, they were more like twinges I ovaries and uterus. This is more like my uterus feels full and heavy, if that makes sense??!!
For all I know it could be AF coming coz I have no idea if my opk's were right!! All I can do is wait and see I guess!!

I am sooooooooo glad to be off work today!!! So knackered!! Although I'm upset that the sun seems to be hiding today but at least it's warm.

Oooh just got cramp like pains.....hmmmmm. Trying really hard to not think its inplantation coz if I really am 7dpo then it's the right timing for it! And I've also got to remember that it won't necessarily implant successfully.....realistic thoughts for today!!

How is everyone today?

Mrs d hope you are recovering well xxxxx

Yeah u lucky ladie with ur toyboy, I think ur pg Hun they crams and full uterus is a baby in there, I can't wait for u to test. X

Mummy - I always just bd every other day then try to bd on O day and the day after, I think every day is too much pressure.

Shellie - oooh I hope you manage to catch that egg!! It's so hard when you have to try to get bd'ing in around rubbish work schedules!!! I'm so glad I didn't O around my weekend in work this time.....it's knackerinh enough as it is doing 14 hour shifts without having to bd too :rofl:
How's the wedding planning going? I've now got 4 bridesmaids instead of two because my close friend who always said she hates wearing dresses and wouldn't want me to put her in a "silly frilly" dress had decided she does want to be one now!! And according to my mother I absolutely "have to" have her best friends daughter as a bridesmaid (they are like family). I'm starting to forget who's wedding it is!!!

Thanks Cheryl, having a toy boy is good and bad, he doesn't seem to have any trouble or feel the pressure too much when baby making, but when it comes to being a responsible adult at times he still acts like an 18 year old!!

Lol, I've just been talking to my oh about when I ovulated and when AF is due and my current pains etc as he's playing on his Xbox and he's going "yeah" "yeah" and nodding his head as if he's actually listening......may as well talk to my dog I think he'd pay more attention haha!!

Bailey when you testing hun?!?!?!?!?

Hope everyone is ok??

OH and i went out on a date last night, was really nice :) Got tomorrow booked off work and im determined to get this white ass brown (or red in my case lol)

Just had a lovely call off my midwife - the hospital didnt tell her about my ectopic - no communication whatsoever. I suppose atleast this time it had been a while since it happened, the first time she called was on the day i was miscarrying - she is soooooo lovely though she told me next time im pregnant to ring her direct and she will call in to see me etc when im 7/8 weeks.

Ladies can i ask a question and i want honest answers:

If you were me in my situation and had MTX - the Dr told me not to concieve for 3 months as it strips the folic acid, but after some research you have found that MTX is only in the body for 2 days, the side effects can last a few weeks after. You now literally OD on Folic Acid (iv taken 12 in 24 hours lol) would you wait fpr the full 3 months (Sept 14th) or would you wait until after your first cycle as my next cycle could be anything from 3 - 6 weeks away?! I want to try after my next cycle but oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont know?!?!?!! xxx

Morning ladies I have a lot of catching up to do with you chatty girlies which I will do shortly but I just wanted to update you...

My op seemd to go very well.

I went to the hospital yesterday at 8am and was operated on at 11am which wasn't too much of a wait, I came back around about 12.30 feeling awful a cross between seasick and drunk but not in too much pain.

My sickness kept coming over me in waves and I had 2 doses of anti sickness drug which made me feel really dizzy and therefore sick again and it was so hot in hospital they opened the windows and brought me a fan whic made me feel a little better.

I can turn my head to the left ok but not too much to the right or up or down and they let me go home about 5pm.

I seem to be able to eat everything although it does hurt a little to swallow.

Sleeping was painful last night as the anaesthetic was wearing off and every way I leant I seemed to be putting pressure on it.

My speaking seems to be back to normal which I am really surprised about, I just can't shout.

So all in all it seemed to go well. I have to go back next Tuesday to get my results back, so fingers crossed it's not cancer and I just have this recovery time to get back to normal and once I get my results I will know if I can get back to ttc

I will try and post a pic of my neck today which looks quite good considering, although I have to keep the strips on til I return to the hospital next Tuesday, I'm itching to see underneath.

Attachments

• P7240002.jpg
    P7240002.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh MrsD im glad everything went well hun!!! Hopefully it wont be too long until your up and about like your old self! in the mean time enjoy this beautiful weather!! :hugs: xxxxxxx

Oh do you have the sun down there in Wales Cath?? Send some up north a bit, all I see is clouds boo!!!

And mrs d so glad to hear from you and hear you are doing well!!! So happy that your recovery seems to be going well and more than anything I hope that come next week all will be fine, no cancer and you can get back to ttc again with us!!! And more bloody waiting for you, but at least you will know that all is ok and you could be creating your rainbow baby!!

Cath - I had 2 doses of misoprostol when I had my mmc, now that also comes out of yor system pretty quickly according to websites but docs told me wait a month or first AF so as not to cause any problems if I were to get pg again. Now I decided not to listen and try before first AF, and when I thought I could have been pg I started to panic about how I hadn't listened. I was imagining a baby with physical problems or learning disabilities and how I would always blame myself if that were to be the case and it was possible the misoprostol had caused it. So from my experience (and this is just me) I would wait, just because if you were to get pg straight away annoy turned out that there was something wrong with the baby or you mc again (god forbid) then you may alway question whether it was because you didn't wait.....even if it really had nothing to do with not waiting hun. Do you get what I mean?

Yeh i know what you mean hun, thats what goes through my mind too!!! iv waited a month surely i can wait another 1 month and 3 weeks :-( or i might just start from the month of september? that might be easier lol, its just frustrating me so badly :-( xxx

Well will September be your third cycle after the mtx? Coz they don't really specify whether you have to wait 3 months or three cycles do they? I think it all depends when you would get AF hun. If you get af end of aug/beginning of sept I'd say it was ok to start ttc that cycle coz once you'd O it would be around or after sept 14th wouldn't it?

And now I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I have a really sore boob too!! (and yes only one is sore lol!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->