Lucky thread

its 3 months or 3 cycles whichever comes first, its August next week and im yet to get a cycle lol i think we will go from beginning of september!!

Oohhhhhhh which side?!?! Is it left?? xxx

No it's the right lol, why is it good if its left? Just looke back at my journal for last months "symptoms" and apparently I had a feeling of "hard" uterus last time at 7dpo but no mention of cramps or sore boobs. I promised myself that I wouldn't symptom spot this month but it's so hard when they are such obvious pains!! It's probably just my body's reaction to ovulation!

Mrs duck!! :) iv missed you. Great to see your up and about again. Praying you have a speedy recovery. Excited to here your good news next week! :) hugs!

Cath, its up to you hunny. If you feel ready and not worried then go for it. Maybe wait til your af? Or wait til you have stopped bleeding? And start opks? Whatever decision you make were all here for you :)

Dani? Did u test again?? :)

Cheryl!! 2ww!! :-D

Bailey so glad you get a day off you deserve a rest :) enjoy. I'll send you some sun cos its 27degrees again here xx

Mummy2one! I won't leave don't worry, I just had an awful weekend and felt like I hated everything lol. Not getting rid of me that easy :) when are you planning on testing?

Hi everyone else sorry if I forgot you. Xxxxxxx

It's almost too hard NOT to symptom spot isn't it bailey! We all pretend we're not going to, but I'm pretty sure I have ovulated in the last couple of days (if not today!) and I'M GOOGLING my symptoms already!! It's shocking!

Has anyone ever had (TMI here) bright yellow CM before??

No it's the right lol, why is it good if its left? Just looke back at my journal for last months "symptoms" and apparently I had a feeling of "hard" uterus last time at 7dpo but no mention of cramps or sore boobs. I promised myself that I wouldn't symptom spot this month but it's so hard when they are such obvious pains!! It's probably just my body's reaction to ovulation!

with both my preg my sore boobs started on the left then went to both! oohhhhhh you never know chicken!!!! Cant wait for you to start testing!!!

Mrs duck!! :) iv missed you. Great to see your up and about again. Praying you have a speedy recovery. Excited to here your good news next week! :) hugs!

Cath, its up to you hunny. If you feel ready and not worried then go for it. Maybe wait til your af? Or wait til you have stopped bleeding? And start opks? Whatever decision you make were all here for you :)

Thank you hun, yeh def def def gonna wait for a period, i think i would be stupid not to, im going to start using OPKs now as im almost certain my HCG is 0 and i think my AF i had when my HCG was very low is coming to an end soooo hopefully no more bleeding!!! only prob i have is convincing OH to start at beginning of september.....right now we are using the 'pulling out' technique lol xxx

Mrs Duck - it's great to hear from you. So glad the recovery sounds like it's going well so far. I'm impressed you were out of hospital same day, and if that tiny bandage covers your incision, then that's great news too. Take care, and do let us know how the results go xx

It's almost too hard NOT to symptom spot isn't it bailey! We all pretend we're not going to, but I'm pretty sure I have ovulated in the last couple of days (if not today!) and I'M GOOGLING my symptoms already!! It's shocking!

Hmm never had it BRIGHT yellow, it's been yellowy tinged before for me. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, disgusting question but it doesn't have a strong nasty odour does it? If so it could be sign of infection, maybe go to docs and get a sample taken to check for bacterial vaginosis or something coz you don't really get any other symptoms for that apart from an odour.

And im trying so hard to tell myself that the site boob and cramps are just my body's normal way of preparing for AF now that I've ovulated and that I didnt catch the egg. I'm not being sad or pessimistic, I'm just trying to not get myself get too excited so if it's bfn again when i test I'm not too disappointed (although who am I kidding??!)

with both my preg my sore boobs started on the left then went to both! oohhhhhh you never know chicken!!!! Cant wait for you to start testing!!

I can't wait to test either, I'm pretty sure my boobs have only ever been sore when I was actually pregnant, I've never had tender boobs at all during normal cycles but although I'm all for PMA I'm also trying to be realistic and remind myself of the statistics. But the secretly deep down I think I'm going "PMA all the way, you caught that eggy and it is currently snuggling into your uterus" lol coz that's what I'd be saying to you guys if you were telling me these symptoms at 7dpo.......if its bfn again this month im gonna be well gutted lol!!!

Hmm never had it BRIGHT yellow, it's been yellowy tinged before for me. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, disgusting question but it doesn't have a strong nasty odour does it? If so it could be sign of infection, maybe go to docs and get a sample taken to check for bacterial vaginosis or something coz you don't really get any other symptoms for that apart from an odour.

And im trying so hard to tell myself that the site boob and cramps are just my body's normal way of preparing for AF now that I've ovulated and that I didnt catch the egg. I'm not being sad or pessimistic, I'm just trying to not get myself get too excited so if it's bfn again when i test I'm not too disappointed (although who am I kidding??!)

No odor... Just like an almost fluro (!) yellow slippery CM. I actually thought I was seeing things in the low-light of my bathroom the other night when I first noticed it. I thought it was so odd that I showed DH! (disgusting I know!)

Hmmm odd, maybe just get it checked so you don't worry hun. Could be perfectly normal though. Never experienced it myself though. But then again I don't tend to get much cm really which is why I've been using preseed this month.

Mummy that was very brave of you showing your DH that! Lol, if I showed my DH ANY of my cm I think he wouldn't touch me for a week! :haha: I have had yellowy-tinged creamy cm before in the TWW, but never bright yellow? Maybe if it is still there tomorrow call your doctor just in case it is an infection or something? Not sure hun!

Bailey, that sounds so promising! I hope you get your bfp hun, and your PMA brings back the luck to us ladies still left ttc!

Cath, you should do whatever you feel comfortable with! I know if it were me, I would be getting VERY impatient, but I know I am such a worry-wart that I wouldn't be able to stand the thought of causing any birth defects with the MTX... But if you decide to start sooner, we will love having you back in full-force ttc madness!

Dani!!!!!! Did you test this morning!?

Mrs Duck, so happy to hear it all went so well! Glad you are recovering and that you only have to wait a week instead of 2 for your results hun!

AFM, CD12 here and will probably start OPKs today (even though I am sure it is super early since I am a late O'er apparently!) But at least it will be something to keep me busy as I am bored with this part of my cycle!!

I'm the same tawn, since mc it would seem I'm a late o'er too lol, was cd21 this time but I still started opk's at cd12 lol!

The luck is definately coming back to this thread ladies!!! I can feel it in ma bones :rofl:

Wow just read back I don't know how many pages and I've forgotten who said what now :dohh: I'll blame it on my meds

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes, it's really appreciated xxx

I had a bit of a panic attack an hour ago I have some swelling on my neck and the hospital said if breathing gets difficult come back asap. I had a croak in my throat which I tried to clear then all of a sudden I couldn't breath at all, all I was saying was hospital hospital and my aunt was trying to calm me down and to get me to drink but I was scared if I tried I would choke...what a nightmare, once I calmed down and had a sip of water I was alright but it frightened the life out of me.

Im glad to see everyone is in a much better positive mood now, I can't wait to see the bfp's rolling in xxx

Oh my goodness Mrs Duck, how frightening! I'm so glad you're ok. :hugs: Take it really easy lovely. Glad someone was there with you.

Girls, thank you. I will ask the doc tomorrow over the phone as I have to ring in for another test result anyway. Hopefully it's nothing, or just because I'm dosed up on B Complex vitamins. And Tawn I didn't see it as brave so much as just so 'me' with sharing TMI even with my poor DH! :blush:

Cath - I think you have to be comfortable with whatever decision you make, and we will ask be here to cheer you on regardless. Maybe call the doctors' office / hospital just to talk it out with someone if that would help you?

Having crazy bad O pain tonight like I did last month. Feels like intense and localised period pain mixed with appendix explosion and it was pretty crippling until the panadol kicked in a few minutes ago. It's quarter past 11pm here, so now I'd better try and get some sleep.

Thanks mummy, I hope the painkiller works and you get a decent nights sleep xx

MrsD, try and rest as much as possible and dont talk, get a notepad and pen, you dont want another panic attack again i bet it was soooooo frightening :hugs:

Tawnyou will be in the 2WW before you know it now hun!! Just before your first AF did you get pain on your EP side?

Bailey i cannot wait for you to test hun!!!! so exciting!! we need a BFP this month and i think it will be you!!

Mummy you said there was no odour or anything? i was thinking maybe your phs is off balance?

Thanks ladies, iv told OH as from September we are no longer doing the 'pulling out technique' so i guess we go from there!!

Just came across and article of a study that was performed with 61 women who all had the MTX 50mg shot and the 61 women concieved before the 3 months and there were no birth defects, i think they say 3 months to cover their backs and to ensure that it has all left your body! so we are going to try 2 weeks before 3 months all depending on when i will OV!! im excited!! xxx

Hope you are ok mrs duck!!! How terrible!! Please let lots of people take care of you xxxxx

On a completely different note look what I found in BHS on Sunday.....if I manage to by some miracle have a little girl before my gold themed wedding next year then she could wear this!!!

Attachments

• 81911bd0.jpg
    81911bd0.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
Aw that's good Cath.....maybe you can get your ticker so that it mirrors that time length!! Will be nice to see how little you will have to wait coz sept is only about 5 weeks away!!!

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! did you buy it for 'someone' i bought an outfit i seen the other day for my cousin.......even though my cousin is having a boy and it was a girls outfit but thats my excuse ..........im buying it for 'someone' when really im buying it for my future baby,. we bought pale pink paint the other day for the bedroom, i knew it wasnt going to match and i used a teeny bit and said ahhh doesnt go very well never mind we can keep it for the future haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->