Lucky thread

Lol no i didn't buy it.....I have a phobia I buying baby clothes now coz I bought some the week before my mmc, thought that as I was 11 weeks I was safe so now I've said I'll wait til i see a living moving baby on an ultrasound screen first. Plus I have a friend who works at BHS and can get me discount lol!! So I'll wait til I have my 12 week scan when I finally get my BFP and then get him to get it for me!! Or summat similar, it doesn't matter coz all baby clothes are soooooo cute!!

well you will be having your BFP this month so maybe he can keep it behind incase they get new stock in or something? i know what you mean about buying before hand, its horrible hun, that dress is adorable though, you always get cuter clothes for girls than boys!!

new ticker is done!! YAY!! xxx

1 month 1 week and 1 day!!! That will fly by!!!

And yeah but look at these I'm getting for my nephews, now although the girls dress is adorable, these are incredibly cute too!!!

Attachments

• a42bb343.jpg
    a42bb343.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Oooh I could actually buy it anyway coz my SIL is expecting a little girl!!!

Oooh cath september isn't far away, it will be here before you know it xx

Bailey that little bridesmaids dress is gorgeous bhs have some lovely young bridesmaids dresses that's where I got my little sisters dress for my wedding it was ivory with ivory petals inside the netted over skirt which moved about when she walked it looked lovely x

MrsD we will be TTC together now hun! your reslts will be fine :) xxx

Lol I might send him a Facebook message now asking.....I don't know if they were in the last season stuff but I could get him to send me some pics of the new season stuff too and see what discount he can get me!!

What do you think of the Black and gold decor in picture one in the room of picture 2? Picture 2 is the actual room at the de vere where we are getting married. Would it look too dark?

Attachments

• 54b1bc03.jpg
    54b1bc03.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 786cd037.jpg
    786cd037.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
Bailey you have very similar tastes to me those nephew outfits are similar to what my dh wore ti our wedding. I think I am now the only one nobody knows what I look like (apart from my neck that is) ill post a pick later so you can put a face to the name. I love all your new avatars lately girls xx

I hope so cath, some good news would be nice everything just seems to have gone wrong this year xx

Bailey can you have white table cloths with the gold sashes? It would make the room feel much lighter xx

Mrs duck so glad ur dong just fine :)

Cath yeh for ttc earlier..x

Bailey loving he dress and the outfits for ur nephews... And live the black and gold so different. Xxx

Mummy2one hope yellow cm is a gd thing Hun. Xx

Tawn can't wait for u to get in the 2ww..x

Afm just home frm the epu got my bloods done, results will be in 4wks time, she asked a few questions and says she's not worried about me miscarrying again, I asked about progesterone and says in Britain they hav not proven it causing Miscarrage o they do not prescribe it here..xx

Well at first I didn't want to put mine coz anyone on Internet can see it but I've changed my privacy settings so only bnb members can see it so that's ok. I don't want any old googler reading about my cervical mucous and being able to see who it is!!

Mrs d - I was thinking a white table cloth with a black and gold runner I think and white chair covers with alternate gold and black sashes, I think fletch found a good example pic for me. I love the black and gold table cloths etc but think its til dark for a wedding.

Just been working out what I can save each month and I'm gonna have to really knuckle down and start picking up extra shifts. I've figured we can save £600 a month if we are really strict if I don't work any extra, but that's if we really are strict!! But then I need to think about the wedding day whenever I think I want to go to the pub or out for a meal I guess!

Yes I remember the photo fletch posted with the table runner it was lovely x

That is my reasoning behind not using a photo as my avatar so I thought I might post one for a few days then delete it again just so you ladies can put a face to the name x

Cheryl 4 weeks that a long time for results and interesting about the progesterone in the uk?? But good news she isn't worried about you mcing again x

A totally random question.... Does anyone have a problem with their keyboard clicks stopping on their iPhone? Mine do for no apparent reason and I have to switch my phone off and back on again to get them back. Maybe it's too much b&bing haha

Jeeze it is boiling hot here in East Anglia! Makes me wish I had a kiddie pool to soak in lol!

Cath, I don't remember having strong pains on the left side with first AF, but it was awhile ago. Sometimes I get sore/twinges on that side which feel like they are more around the tube than the ovary or uterus, but I do remember O was a lot more painful after the EP. Not sure if that helps! Btw, has dtd been less painful lately? Did you ever call the hospital to ask?

MrsDuck, scary!!!!!! Glad you have someone around you to make sure you are alright though!

I don't get tht mrs d, yeah I never felt o pains till the mc. X

When I was in the waiting room there was a total scumbag 30 wks pregnant sitting waiting for her scan saying a he's pure kicking man.... If she can hav a baby I know I will. Xx

Makes you sick doesn't it sometimes some of the pregnant women you see.
I saw one woman once off her face on drugs with a baby bump, that was before my mc though.

Mrs d my iPhone doesn't do that either, how long have you had it?

I've had it since November it has only recently started doing it, the clicking just stops and I don't know why, I turn it off then back on again and they come back, weird

One thing that gets me is the young kids that get pregnant just to get benefits and a council house, it's so wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->