Lucky thread

I know and women who have child after child just so they don't have to go back to work!!! Soooo annoying!!

i live in a council house but only because its all we can afford right now. it is hell on earth i dont understand why women WANT a council house. i feel like a chav living here lol. its horrible. but it makes me feel more human that i pay my own rent rather than being on housing benefits.

def def defffff get that little dress!! its soooooo cute!! i nearly bought booties the other day but it made me tear up lol.

mrs duck sorry you had a panic attack :( take it easy this week you deserve the rest. by the way, i always pictured you blonde, weird. it is nice to put faces to names. xx

Yeah it's the ones tht only hav kids so they get a free house get a JOB lol...

How u doin fletch I thot mrs d was blonde too lol..xx

Fletch I hope I didn't offend you I have nothing against people who live in counsel houses it's the young girls who don't have a boyfriend have children with lots of different partners get all the benefits they can and have more and more children so that they are given bigger houses I was referring to.

I was blonde when I was younger then at 16 I dyed it back to blond til I was 30 then have gradually had fewer and fewer highlights so now it is back to a mousey brown but I think I am going to go back to blonde soonx

I'm ok I hate the 2ww bored already :(

Yeah u shud go blonde Hun. X

no not at all. i HATE living in a council house. its very degrading when people come over and they have to come through the stairwell before getting to our front door cos the neighbours kids are in there getting food everywhere and swearing at the age of 4+. i cannot wait until we move next year though. get out before we have kids.

Off out for a meal with the in laws in a bit, should be fun coz I still think they aren't so keen on the idea of us getting married. They always are on the negative side of things, overly cautious. I bet they say stuff like "are you sure you can afford a wedding" or "do you not want to wait another year so you can save up better" or my personal favourite "do you not want to buy a house first"
One of these days I'm gonna flip when someone asks me if we don't wanna buy a house. I feel like saying to them "you try earning the crap wages we do and see if you can buy a house in the current economical climate!!"

Sorry rant over, I just get annoyed that people think its so easy to get a mortgage these days, they always say "when I was younger you bought a house first"......well when you were younger house cost £20k, now they are about 5 times that!!

Sorry ladies I have no idea where that random rant came from!! Just think I needed to get that out before I go for the meal and accidentally yell it at the in laws lol!!

Fletch I'm sure you will find something lovely to move to, did anything more come from your mums oh's house which the estate agents made the mistake on? Did they end up buying it?

Dani I just had a look at your photography fb page wow your pictures are lovely x

Oh bailey rant away I had all that from my grandparents who bought their house for 5k 35 years ago our wages will never be that many times more than what we pay for a house now in 35 years time they just don't seem to get it x

I just get so annoyed when people think they can tell us how we should live our lives. I just hope the whole meal tonight doesn't end up being about what we should or shouldn't do.

I know what you mean but I hope the meal goes much better than you are expecting and you have a lovely time xx

i dont think we will ever buy a house. its just impossible. well, maybe if i eventually become a midwife and can afford a mortgage. but i get bored easily lol and i want 6/7 children. yes i want a huge family so renting is probably best for us cos every 2-3 children we will have to move somewhere bigger.

i dont know what happening if im honest mrs duck. all i know is that they have a surveyor coming around this week. so looks like its all going through. there is a 6ppl long chain behind her so theyre all waiting for her to move so they can. so we arent too fussed. were settled with moving away.

bailey tell them how it is! its your life. i cant be doing with parents thinking they can still have a say in their children lives. pauls parents had to be happy with what we wanted cos were both very head strong people. if we want something we will get it. which is why im so frustrated with ttc.

tell them to put up and shut up :) hope youre meal is lovely. but dont stand for their bullshit xxx

Bailey I'm sure ur inlaws did wot they wanted when they were young tell them to piss off lol... Hate ppl like tht... Flèche. Will get a house Hun..xx

Ladies I'm not symtom spotting this 2ww but today I've hav the sorest bbs :holly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->