Lucky thread

Cath - I'm trying to be good and wait til 14dpo on Tuesday but i might cave!! Think the earliest I would test would be Saturday which is 11dpo

https://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz49/no-fish-noddy/IMAG1268.jpg

This just came in my opk pack. Interesting..

Yeah I've seen that before, I always start on cd12 coz I don't wanna miss it and my cycles are changing length at the mo!!

i always start at 10 lol but will probs start about 12/13 this time xx

How long are your cycles? I'd deffo wait til cd12 if your cycle is 28 days or longer.....they say test from cd6 on the cb digi opk packets but that's way too early! Think that's just so that they can sell more!

i only used cb digi on the days my cheapies were really strong. i have a 31 day cycle. i think i o around day 16/17 but ill be sure of that this time around. ill compare tests with last month x

edit: cos im a cheapskate and cb digis are super expensive lol!

Mine was similar last month, O'd around cd17 and had a 32 day cycle, now of this month was 31 day cycle then AF would be due tomorrow but according to my opk's I only O'd on cd21 this time so I'm expecting it four days later!

I just had a bath seen as my chill out night has gone to pot and I have to go back to work at 6pm, and my Frers were staring at me from the shelf!!! My boobs are quite sore now, I think it's both now but more so the right and still got ovary pains. And I was laid in the bath thinking "these are symptoms. You are pregnant, do one of those tests now!!"
Arghhhhhhh I can't stand it!!!!

And then i think what if I got O wrong and AF is due tomorrow, should I test tomorrow?! And now I'm all confused and befuddled and I want to test now :tantrum:

Mine was similar last month, O'd around cd17 and had a 32 day cycle, now of this month was 31 day cycle then AF would be due tomorrow but according to my opk's I only O'd on cd21 this time so I'm expecting it four days later!

I just had a bath seen as my chill out night has gone to pot and I have to go back to work at 6pm, and my Frers were staring at me from the shelf!!! My boobs are quite sore now, I think it's both now but more so the right and still got ovary pains. And I was laid in the bath thinking "these are symptoms. You are pregnant, do one of those tests now!!"
Arghhhhhhh I can't stand it!!!!

And then i think what if I got O wrong and AF is due tomorrow, should I test tomorrow?! And now I'm all confused and befuddled and I want to test now :tantrum:

Hey I hav a 28 day cycle and start testing cd10 and get my pos between cd11 and cd13 but mostly cd13. Xx

I'm testing 5 days after u Hun..
Im not religious but Pls got let it be our month and give us lovely :bfp: lines...xx

Wait bailey cos I hate seeing bfn so don't start testing till at least 10dpo. Xx

oh my. im not sure what to suggest? but def dont us the frers. do u have any cheapies to use? i know i shouldnt be telling you to test yet but if your af IS due tomorrow then maybe you o'd twice? xx

I am dying to test but I won't. I think I'm trying to justify doing a test tomorrow by saying that if it's a 31 day cycle like last month then AF would be due tomorrow but I definately got my positive opk in cd20 and had been using them since cd12 again so I don't think I O'd earlier. I'm just being impatient lol!! I will wait til Tuesday when AF is due (or perhaps Monday lol, I've only got so much restraint hehe!!)

And Cheryl yeah FX'd and please let it be our month!! I think August will bring the luck back though and hopefully mine will be the first BFP of many!! (unless dani gets one first, I can remember where she's at but I think she was closer to testing than me)

ha! im sorry! im just so darn excited to see these bfps!!

:holly: just for you ;)

haha!! i told you it would happen!! you should wait until youre atlease 10dpo xx

I will, I'm 8dpo today so really I'll only have to hold out tomorrow but I'm gonna try my hardest to leave it til Monday!

heres the pic its similar to last weeks but when we were there we saw arm n leg buds and it looked like a gummy bear :) i couldnt beleive it when the dr said that was it wiggling lol i have another scan next tuesday x
photo (31).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->