Lucky thread

Bump lovely pic x

Shellie sexy pants are worth a try, go get him hun x

Bailey Cheryl & dani I want to see those bfps xxx

Fletch August will be your month hun x

Hubby did me proud again for dinner tonight he lit the bbq and cooked sausages and chicken to go with a salad mmmm I'm getting used to this x

Aw! It's times and moments like that that make us forgive and forget all those times they were jerks lol. I miss mine now :-( 3 more sleeps :-(

How are you feeling today? Xx

my oh ade me a chicken dinner lol was yummy but as usual i feel ill lol

Finished work for another day, finally!! Just hope there's no emergency in the middle of the night now as I'm still on call!!

You guys are making me hungry all this talk of food lol!

A mrs d sounds great ur getting spoiled. Xx

Aw fletch Not long to wait Hun..x

Fletch I bought a fishing umbrella for my FIL for his birthday and it was waaaaaay expensive!! Bet your oh spends loads on his fishing trips lol!! Does he at least bring any fish back or does he only go fishing places where you have to throw them back?

Cheryl how many dpo are you now? Any symptom spotting except the :holly: lol

Mrs d I would get your oh to cook for every night for the foreseeable future if I were you lol!

AFM - getting proper strong AF like cramps, and I bought chocolate on my way home from work.....I'm either deffo pg or AF is on her way pretty soon (that was a pretty obvious statement wasn't it lol!!)

Lol sure was :haha: I think ur preggars :)

2dpo maybe 3 sore bbs :holly: and a spotty face, ive got they bumpy white spots on my nips but dont kno if there still here from b4 my mc or not...
I kno it's a bit early for symtom spotting really.xx

Never too early for symptom sporting!!! I've got those white spots too!

I'm hoping there knew ones and not old ones lol... I showed hubby and he says everyone ha them lol but both times I've been pg I've noticed them before anything else. Xx

I always have them but they seem more prominent and bigger when I was pregnant and they are now, or I could just be hoping try do lol!

I hate the 2ww before o u saying not going to symtom spot I just want to o and il be happy then 2dpo and u google everything to see if its a symtom lol... 10 days till I can test xx

Lol I know I swore I wasn't symptom spotting this time but I can't just ignore sore boobs and AF like cramps!

4 more days til I should wait to test (probably 2 days til I actually do lol!!) but then again I'd hate to get a bfn on 10dpo coz id still be hoping next time would be a BFP later, so I'm hoping that I can be restrained enough to wait til monday.

he carp fishes so you have to throw them back by law. he goes to a lake in otley and sits there for a week with his best friend, bless him. it is awfully expensive. not just the equipment but the bait her uses. hemp is £30 a sack and he buys boilies and hooks and line etc he is skint every month and asking to borrow lol.

you girls and your symptom spotting lol. i always say i wont do it but i end up doing it.

im convinced i had a chemical at the weekend. im terrified of getting a bfp. im going to be so nervous. i pray i dont stress too much. i pray we all dont stress too much. this time next year we will be comparing birth stories :)

It's nice to see the symptom spotting is going well girls, it's only when ttc that we could possibly be happy with spotty boobs haha xx

Only 3 more sleeps fletch the time will fly by I hope he brings you back some fish x

Bailey I hope you don't get an emergency call out during the night x

Afm I have felt like poo today painkillers don't seem to have any effect now and it is amazing how much you use your neck muscles for including no2 toilet trips sorry tmi

Aw mrs duck I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Fletch - that's the spirit, yes we will be comparing birth stories next year!!

I posted the same time as you fletch, no fish, I can't believe he spends all that time effort and money then throws them back to be caught again that's like us spending all day shopping then giving it all back haha

I can't wait til we are all pg comparing ms and bump sizes xx

thats avery good way of putting it mrs duck lol. its a sport he says, the aim is to catch the biggest fish and he wont stop until he catches one. he hates the polish, not in a racist way, but because they eat carp lol. hes pathetic. i would hate it if he brought me some fish back. i used to go with him. until he put a ring on my finger ;)

he decided that when i give birth, he is going to hold the baby whilst on his knees and ill take a picture and he wants to print it and show people his 'best catch'. bless him

i wish he spent that much time and effort on me. i hardly ever see him he is always shaking a box of boilies or cooking up his fish food and hemp in the kitchen.

I'm so annoyed at OH:growlmad:, and I feel horrible for it. He had to go hurt his back yet again! ... like come on universe, he gets back in the mood for sex, and you go and make him strain his back before we have the chance to BD ... UGH!!! I'm so upset, I had to go cry in the bathroom:cry:. Part of me thinks he's truthful in having hurt his back (since he manages to do it A LOT, even when I'm not around O time) and the other part feels like he's purposely doing it to avoid sex, since he admitted he did this twice when we first decided I was coming off the pill since he got scared. Even thou it was his idea in the first place - I was the one who took a few months to feel ready to stop taking it. And I don't want to talk about it with him either because then he may just freak out completely and then we'll never have sex at O time again!

I'm upset because I'm thinking going by my patterns that O is tomorrow, and if it is then that's yet another month of only BDing 3 days before O, and no closer. Just cuz I got pregnant in January with only Bding 3 days before doesn't mean I'm gonna be that lucky again. But then again I'm not sure if I actually O'd today since my cervix feels slightly less open then even earlier today, and it seems like my cm is starting to go creamy again. Also had the slightist tinge of pink in the cm earlier today too (O spotting?). But it could be wishful thinking, since O'ing today would be the best thing right now, to give us a good chance of catching the egg. 28% chance, versus 13% if O is tomorrow. But I only felt some O pain today, not the same amount I normally feel. But I do know I shouldn't rely on that to determine O.

Anyway, nite nite ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->