Lucky thread

A good thing with me having my op is that dh is cooking (he never normally does) I had better make the most of it while it lasts. He is cooking steak with a garlic butter and salad yummmmm

you are a lucky lady mrs duck! if my dh cooks i get chicken dippers and chips lol.

I normally get a bung in the oven pizza haha he did excel himself tonight :)

Awww how sweet he is taking looking after you so seriously MrsDuck!

LOL Cheryl, "I'm not symptom spotting, but....." That's how it always starts with us ladies on this thread, we can never help ourselves! :haha: Sore boobs sounds like a really good symptom, so spot away! Maybe we can peer pressure you to test earlier?

Bailey, hope the dinner went better than expected.

Fletch, I know what you mean about council flats! DH was in his flat for 12 years!!!!!! He got it when he was young and homeless and just never moved, but then I moved in and it was cramped. Then stepson moved in under emergency circumstances and it was BONKERS! Lol. Luckily, we managed to take advantage of the Right to Buy scheme. Have you and DH ever thought about that as an option? How long have you been living in a council property? Cause I know, with Dh's credit, we would never have been able to get on the property ladder without the advantages of the discount he got for living there for so long!

AFM, I took my first OPK today (whahoo a stick to pee on!) and it was surprisingly much darker than I usually get at 12dpo. Still an obv negative, about half as dark as the control line, but still it is much darker than the faint pretty much not there line that I usually get at this time in my cycle. BUT I am not getting my hopes up that it means a more reasonable O day than CD24 or whatever it was last month! Just going to try and do some stress management by getting out for walks and runs and seeing if that helps O along, then I can "not" symptom spot with everyone else!

Aw I kno Tawn I will not be testing lol...xx

Aye u will o soon Hun my OPK was lighter today so I'm defo 1 or 2dpo..x

We've only been here for 18 months and my hubby doesn't work as he has health issues but when we move to Skipton were gonna start our lives properly. We've been in honeymoon period til now lol. Hopefully we will move house, get jobs we want and not just settle and hopefully have a child :)

Evening ladies

Well I doubt iv ov yet hun or if I have iv just mistaken it for pain iv normal had,I shall let you know tho I'm starting my opks now as my hpt is officially bfn,I did tell them but they said its 'normal' we dtd again earlier and it didn't hurt so much SORRY THIS MAYBE TMI LOL it was in the shower so I was standing up so maybe that's why it didn't hurt much? Wish there was some sort of physio I could have on it lol

Fx your cycles are getting shorter chick!!! Be so much easier for you and less frustrating!!

Mrsd I hope your feeling ok hun take advantage of oh cooking for you!!! Once oh cooked for me and I was sick lol xxx

Fletch tht will be great starting ur new lives with a baby I'm sure :)

Mrs d gd ur hubby's spoiling u..x

Cath physio on ur lady garden lol so funny gd ur bfn now u can start ur opks and hope ur cycles go back to normal Hun..x

A good thing with me having my op is that dh is cooking (he never normally does) I had better make the most of it while it lasts. He is cooking steak with a garlic butter and salad yummmmm

Funny, my mum had an operation when I was about 7 years old and was off her feet for about 3 weeks so dad had to start cooking... He never stopped!!

Hi ladies!

Glad your doing well Mrs duck!

Bailey I'm looking forward to you testing!!! I remember my uterus feeling full the day I got my BFP. I did already know I was preggo, but I didn't clue into that feeling until after I knew. It was like "ohhh so that's why I felt that way!" lol

AFM, OH ruined my morning BDing plans by waking up at the same time as me and wanting to get up and get ready to go to his mom's, even thou we woke up an hour early! That's ok, I'm having a beer right now which OH offered to me, and he knows what beer does to me down there, so when he gets attacked in a little bit it'll be his own doing LOL. I don't have O pains any more, but I still have EWCM so maybe the O pains I was feeling was my ovaries just getting ready as opposed to actually releasing my eggie. And if I did actually O during the night despite still having ewcm, I'm hopeful yesterdays BD would cover it. Thou I do believe it hasn't happened yet.

This morning I was explaining to OH how ppl time intercourse with baby making, and how it's better once a day (not twice in an hour like he sometimes wants it - not that I don't either, but I know it's best not to lol) and how ppl do it either everyday or every other day depending on sperm counts. And we talked about how ppl "clean" out the bad sperm before baby making to get rid of dead/dying sperm. The month we got preggo we hadn't had sex in two weeks before we conceived, and OH said he never touched himself that whole time, and so we're figuring if that's the case he must have some awesome sperm numbers. Or super sperm, since it was three days after BDing that I O'd. I'm going with he has both! lol This is me trying to have some PMA about our chances. If we do manage to BD tonight I'll be feeling really good about our chances this month. If we don't BD tonight for whatever reason, then I won't be feeling to hot about it.

I'm now gonna finish off my beer, maybe have another, then attack!

Love u girls!

go get him girly!! :) fxd that this is your cycle for getting your rainbow bfp!! this thread is most DEFINATELY getting its luck back!!! so excited to see all these bfps rolling in xx

Evening ladies

The meal went really well, there was no talk of we shouldn't get married etc although I think MIL was biting her tongue, but that's fine, she was being positive. And we went back to theirs and played on the wii like we used to when me and oh first got married and it reminded me of how they are really lovely and they do care, I think they just see rhjngs differently and I think I've got to learn when to ignore them and not get wound up!! Just as much as MIL seems to have learnt to bite her tongue!
I was also really good when MIL surprisingly pulled BIL an SIL's scan picture out of her handbag and said "oooh have you seen this yet?" I thought it was beautiful and although I'm mega jealous I asked how SIL was coping etc etc and didnt get upset! And I thought of how proud she seemed of SIL and BIL and how des carrying the scan photo around and realised that although she can be negative at times I know that when I get pg, even of she disagrees with the timing or whatever I get she'll be just as proud. Look at me being all grown up lol!!

Still having the uterus aches and pains, cramps particularly on my right and sore boob!! FX'd this is my month!! The luck is back in the lucky thread!!!

Shellie - you need to tie that man down (not literally lol) and get some serious bd'ing going on so you can catch that eggy coz this is your month too!!

Fletch - owning a house is not the be all and end all, my parents don't own a house either and they are very happy renting and don't care that they aren't property owners so don't feel like you would have to, just do whatever makes you happy, and remember that the Kay important thing is that you are with the one you love. My oh said he'd live in a cardboard box as long as we were together.

Anyway, gotta go ladies, sorry to those I've missed but oh is getting cranky and wants me to go to sleep! I am such a bnb addict!! No doubt I will chat to you all tomorrow and will probably have a load more "symptoms" to (not) spot :rofl:

Looks like no Bd tonite...OH was talking bout how he doesn't want us to be BDin all the time and wants us to build on our friendship, that he just wants us to hang out today, blah, blah, blah ... stuff girls love to hear ... just not when TTC!!!! Especially since he doesn't want to know when its my fertile time .... ugh!!!!

Here's hoping for tomorrow ...

or that he'll get in the mood in the next couple of hours :p

Hi everyone! Any new BFP's in here? Bailey... waiting on yours. Just a few more days until you test... I can't wait!:hugs:

Bump: That scan is here! Can't wait to see your most recent beautiful baby picture.:)

Aw shelle I'm sorry he doesn't want to bd but hope u have caught ur eggy. Xxx

Bailey tht is so gd it went well, they will be just as proud when u get ur rainbow Hun, ur symtoms sound promising Hun cx

Leinzlove how u? I'm hoping to be joining ur thread in a cpl wks when I get my BFP.. :)

Nothing from me except 2dpo sore boobs but it is too early to be a symtom lol :holly:
I love tht lol :haha:

Cheryl: Yay for O! I can't wait to be updated with your BFP! I want you back in my thread ASAP! :)

I've been tired. Ultrasound tomorrow has me excited. Can't wait to see baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->