Lucky thread

A good thing with me having my op is that dh is cooking (he never normally does) I had better make the most of it while it lasts. He is cooking steak with a garlic butter and salad yummmmm

Funny, my mum had an operation when I was about 7 years old and was off her feet for about 3 weeks so dad had to start cooking... He never stopped!!

I can but wish :)

I can't make any of my pics small enough to post all the ones I have posted I've taken on low quality I'll ask dh to reduce one when he gets home as I don't know what I'm doing x

Bailey I'm glad your meal went much better than expected x

Shellie I hope you have already caught that eggy x

I love all the symptom spotting keep it up and I hope to see all the bfps rolling in x

I can't wait to see your gender scan pic tomorrow leinz x

Bump I hope all goes well today x

Ahhhh ladies not to make anyone jealous but I'm out my garden sunbathing :) xxxx

Cath that sounds amazing :-( the sun hasn't come out here today. Boo!

Mrs duck do u have a photo bucket account? Cos you can upload it to there and post the image code.

Yay for sore boobs. ha I love that yellow thing Cheers me right up.

Bump and leinz! Yay for scans!

Good morning everyone!

Fab news!,

Cath you'll be proud of me. I now have a stash lol.opks hcgs galore :)

Great news bump xx

No I don't fletch I'll give it a go. Yay for your stash ready and waiting xx

Haha good girl!! That's what I like to hear!!! August will be your month chick xxx

Nah I couldn't get him in the mood he said he didn't want to be put in the mood he just wanted to hang out. I'm starting to wonder if he knows its that time and is freaking out. I'm starting to feel some O pains again so I donno today may be O day. If it is no worries as BDing 2 days before O gives u the best chance anyway. But if not and O is actually tomorrow, he better be in the mood tonight or I will cry. I wish men wanted sex all the time like they claim to!!

Yay for wiggling baby blue!

I'm armed and ready for august!!

Shellie go out and treat yourself to some cheeky undies to get him in the mood. That's what I do Haha ;-)

Mrs d its really easy even I knew how lol and that's miracle talk. Technology baffles me. You just copy and paste :)

Hello ladies!!

Hope you are all ok today!!

Dani - what's going on?? Have you tested yet?!

Cath - well jel there's no sun here, plus I'm on call for work and I've just finished my shift but someone's called in sick so I have to go back in at 6pm boo!

Leinzlove - cant wait to see you scan pic, so excited for you!!

Cheryl - hows the bd'ing going? Hope that sperm is fertilising that egg as we speak!!

Shellie - maybe your oh knows that it O time? Odd that he doesn't want sexy time at the moment?? But i agree with fletch, sexy undies always do the trick for me lol!!

Bump - where's the picture! Can't believe you saw your bean wiggle!!!

Tawn - have you managed to get much of a line from your opk's yet? I know yours are always quite faint like mine arent they?

Fletch - get you with your stash!! You go get that August baby huni!!

Mrs d - hope you are enjoying the sun and recovering in a very laid back style!!

Mummy - hope you are well today

Anyone I've missed I am very sorry but hope you are ok and big hugs!!

AFM - still got a slightly sore boob (yes still just the one) and having quite strong ovary pains on my left.....not sure what to make of that? Other than that there's nothing except thirsty but thats down to the weather.

Hey ladies :wave:

Cath the weather is gd here but I'm working :(

Fletch I love it... It feels gd having a stash...xx

Mrs d gd luck uploading it lol..xx

Bailey ur so pg I when did ur twinges start wot dpo??xx

Shellie get some sexys on and get the goodie lol...xx

As formemy skin is breaking out I hate it.. I only want bad skin if I'm getting a BFP... Read into sore bbs :holly: after ovulation and is says t can happen so we'll see...xxx

Cheryl - yeah my skin went all greasy and broke out a few days ago.

I've been getting the twinges since about 6dpo and I was trying not to get excited coz ink is that's approximate implantation time!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and telling myself it could just be AF gearing up now ovulations done with. PMA though!!! I WILL get a BFP this month lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->