Lucky thread

Iv just finished work. Bailey I can't wait to see your Bfp!! :)

Ugh, I have to go to work in less then 2 and a half hours :( I hate working night shifts. Bailey I hope to see your BFP when I get home from work!

12 more days to go for me before AF or (hopefully!) a BFP! I donno if I'm going to do like last month and skip testing all together. I have two tests, one is a FRER and the other is a Life Brand HPT. Although I just read on www.pregnancy-health-center.com they gave the Life Brand the worst rating for both false positives and negatives... perhaps I will chuck that test in the trash. Stick with my one and only FRER for 13 or 14 DPO's FMU. So the 7th or 8th of August. I wish I could fast forward the rest of this 2WW. BTW ladies, have you ever been on the website https://www.twoweekwait.com? Ladies who got their BFP compile their symptoms and post it for all to see.

edit: I may have already posted that 2WW link before now that i think about it... oh well no harm lol

I'm sorry ladies I couldn't do it!!! I woke up an just felt it would be bfn and couldn't bring myself to do it!! After all that saying I would cave in!! I will do it tomorrow or monday for sure, I just woke up and thought "I don't feel pregnant" silly really wish I had now!!

Aww, no worries bailey, that just means it'll be a darker line tomorrow then it would have been today!

I'm still at work on my break eating leftover pizza. Just under 4 hours to go til i can go home :) Have had some weird cramps since I got to work. And feeling gassy too. It's 3DPO and already symptom spotting LOL

This morning I had a big blob of creamy cm is this a gd thing?x

Anyone watch corrie?? Broke my heart crying at poor Izzy having a Miscarrage :cry:

No worries bailey we are with you when you do test cheering you on xx

Yeah I saw corrie poor izzy

It is beautiful sunshine here today but I think it is all change tomorrow, I'd better make the most of it today. I'm off to have a shower chat later x

Awww Bailey, that just means a darker line tomorrow or Monday! It means no squinting at all, it will be obvious!

And you have WAY more willpower than me! lol

Thanks ladies, I think I was so scared of seeing that bfn that I couldn't bring myself to do it so it's not willpower more fear lol!!!

But now I'm having weird twinges and twitches and my ovaries feel like they are burning!! Wish I'd tested now!! Will do tomorrow so everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed!!!

Hope everyone else is ok today! I stupidly agreed to work even though it's my weekend off! Glutton for punishment!! But I get to finish at 5 so not too bad!

Did anyone notice the 'father to be' that posted what I posted?? Look back on the previous page. :/

Aw Bailey I really admire your willpower. You'll get a Bfp when u test so please don't doubt xx

I did notice and wasn't sure what it was about lol!!

I hope I get a BFP fingers crossed!! Cant wait til the morning!!

Bailey I got everything x for you chicken!!!

Mrsd how you feeling today hun?

How's everyone else???

Some serious Apple bobbing went on today lol was soooooo drunk last night I can't remember a thing,oh and I had a blazing row but we can't remember what it was about lol,my opks finally have a line on them...yay xxx

Yay for your opks!! :) sorry about corrie, I don't watch soaps cos Nancy on Hollyoaks got pregnant the day after me aNd mcd the day after me too lol so I can't watch it down cos she's pregnant again. :-( big hugs

Bfp Bfp Bfp!! :) :) test now :) joking. Have dvd a thon like Tawn said and this evening will go by really quickly xxx

Hey ladies :wave:

Just in frm work told hubby to go for the new tv and not to spend more than £600 and he has spent £900 I wanted 37 or 40 inch and he's bought 47inch I swear it's going to be like the cinema, not happy.. Wot is it with men and tvs?? Has to be the biggest. :(

Cath so funny apple bobbing.. Hope u feel better now? And yeh for ur OPKs :)

Fletch I was crying my eyes out at corrie... When are u starting ur OPKs?xx

Bailey can't wait to see ur lines :)

Thanks for all the positive vibes ladies!! Just got in from work and I've been bad and bought a pot noodle and two kit kat peanut butter lol!!! I'm sooooooo tired though!! Just run a bath and gonna put my pj's on, how exciting!!

Still got the achey burny pains around my left ovary, I'm getting myself too excited now. I've got it in my head that all these signs are good and I might get my BFP, but I don't want to be disappointed if it turns out not to be my month. It's so hard not to get your hopes up though isn't it?!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day, wish that sunshine would stay around, keeps going cloudy here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->