Lucky thread

I am still getting BFN's! I had a glass of wine last night di that helped make me feel better

Me too I'm scared lol.

DH isn't much of a talker so it's hard to get things out with him. I often end up writing a huge text that he ignores for hours then comes in and skips over it. Sometimes though I need stuff off my chest kwim? It starts to build up and be on my mind too much. Men... Urgh

Aw sorry poppy that sucks!

Alcohol is on the menu here tonight!

Aww poppy :hugs:

Dani - My OH is like that too, its so frustrating.

Wiggler: Any 2ww symptoms?

Shellie: I'm also hoping its IB! :hugs:

Dani: I hope you can get him closer to TTC mode! Have a wonderful date! :)

Poppy: A drink sounds lovely. I hope you see your BFP, the next time you test. And the :witch: keeps her ugly face away! :hugs

Urgh me too. He just called and I actually feel like I'm in a bad mood with him cos I know its coming lol. I'm so controlling!

I hate evaporation lines! Looked at my Superdrug test from first thing this morning which is now completely dry. There is a second slightly pink line. My heart skipped a beat before I told myself it must be an evaporation line. LoOked it up on line and aparently it's really common in Superdrug tests

Wiggler- Nothing wrong with no symptoms. I was just curious! :)

AFM: I can already tell I'm going to go 2ww crazy.

Just wanted to pop my head in here :)

I was diagnosed with a MMC on 23rd February, I had medical management on 26th February and stopped bleeding onthe 6th March. We have been actively TTC since. We haven't had a positive OPK since 10th March so I'm almost sure I haven't even ovulated this month. Went to the doctors on Thursday and she has scheduled me in for a blood test on Tuesday. She doesn't want to give me tablets to bring on AF as we are TTC however Wednesday and Thursday I had slightly tinged and streaked CM ... had nothing since :wacko however I do have terrible period type cramps and backache today so I think AF is on the way :( I was really hoping that I would I already be pregnant :( x

Welcome! I hope you did O, and the surge wasn't detected. It's happened! :hugs:

Got all my fingers crossed for you MissMummyMoo.

The days seem to be going so slowly at the moment. :(

Well I've never used OPKs' before .. this was my first time trying so I may have missed it but I'm not to optimistic tbh! It's 6 weeks tomorrow since I had my MC so that's CD42 and still no period or :bfp: :hissy: We are going on holiday next Sunday and I really don't want AF whilst we're away! X

This was my first time doing OPK's too, I took 6 on the day I got my positive, and was doing 2 a day before then, good thing I got mazong cheapies really, would have cost me a fortune in Boots otherwise. I really hop you get your BFP soon hun and that the witch stays away when you are on holiday :hugs:

Are you going anywhere nice? x x x

Thank you ... I just did 1 a day at around the same time every day ... maybe I should have done more. I have never done OPKs to get pregnant before. First time I got pregnant on the pill :rolleyes: second time it took around 6 months of NTNP and 3rd time again I was on the pill but had missed it for 2 weeks due to a family bereavement ... only DTD the once but got pregnant :lol:

In a way I hope the AF does come then I at least know and can start trying from then.

We're going to Benalmadena on the Costa Del Sol, we're going to a Thomsons'/FirstChoice holiday village :) x

ETA: Just been to the toilet and we have AF :cry: at least now I know I am on CD1. Don't suppose anyone might be able to help but when I went I had several 5p size clots ... is this normal? I've never had clots with 'normal' periods ... however I do know this is not a normal period x

The not knowing what is happening the first cycle is so horrible :( Fingers crossed your cycle gets back on track soon :hugs:

Oooh very nice! Hope you have a lovely time on holiday, apparently the weather is meant to be tuning rubbish again over here so while we are all in the gloom you can relax in the sun :D x x x

cONGRATS, lOVE!!!!

I'm so confused...I STILL have positive OPK today. I had a pos. OPK on Thur.Apr 5 (at 10 PM) (hadn't tested since Wed morn (which was -), so bummed since hubby left town on Thur, so I've continued testing to get an idea when i actually O. Friday AM, Apr 6, Positive OPK, Fri. PM, Pos. OPK, today, Saturday AM, still POSITIVE???

Has anyone else had Positive OPK for 3 days?

Yes I used a frer test this AM... then a digi to back it up..
I miscarried March 2nd bled for 10 days then ovulated the 26th.. keep faith everyone it will happen :)

congratulations hun...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"