Lucky thread

cONGRATS, lOVE!!!!

I'm so confused...I STILL have positive OPK today. I had a pos. OPK on Thur.Apr 5 (at 10 PM) (hadn't tested since Wed morn (which was -), so bummed since hubby left town on Thur, so I've continued testing to get an idea when i actually O. Friday AM, Apr 6, Positive OPK, Fri. PM, Pos. OPK, today, Saturday AM, still POSITIVE???

Has anyone else had Positive OPK for 3 days?

hey last time i used them i stil had a positive one 2 wks later then 2 weeks after that i got my bfp... fingers crossed chick..x

Yes I think they can stay positive if you've got pregnant? Fingers crossed!!
Willing all your little eggos to get preggo this Easter!!
I'm thankfully getting very fast 3+wks on digi now. Feeling more reassured to tail off the testing now!! Also getting nausea painful boobs and bad acid indigestion. Didn't have this with the MC pregnancies!
Big love and luck to all xxxx

Missmummymoo I always have done clots with normal af's. I think I'm expecting my af any time now so we can go into the next cycle together

cONGRATS, lOVE!!!!

I'm so confused...I STILL have positive OPK today. I had a pos. OPK on Thur.Apr 5 (at 10 PM) (hadn't tested since Wed morn (which was -), so bummed since hubby left town on Thur, so I've continued testing to get an idea when i actually O. Friday AM, Apr 6, Positive OPK, Fri. PM, Pos. OPK, today, Saturday AM, still POSITIVE???

Has anyone else had Positive OPK for 3 days?

I usually get positives for 2 to 3 days but ive read that its the first +that you should go by. Good luck hope you std a lot before he left :thumbup:

Missmummymoo I always have done clots with normal af's. I think I'm expecting my af any time now so we can go into the next cycle together

Yes missmummy I'm with ya its cd1 for me!! Its painful :cry: but I'm happy to have a clean slate to try again :happydance:

Poppy I hope you still get ur bfp but if its not meant to be I hope you start af soon so you can join us with a fresh cycle.:hugs:

Wiggled when I got my bfp my biggest symptom was no symptom. Good luck!!

Dank hope all goes well with the hubby tonight so you can fully enjoy your date night :flower:

Iv got no symptoms of my af starting yet. I just want it to come now.

My cold has now gone on my chest so I'm feeling ill and rubbish! What a lovely holiday I'm having. Lol

Iv got no symptoms of my af starting yet. I just want it to come now.

My cold has now gone on my chest so I'm feeling ill and rubbish! What a lovely holiday I'm having. Lol

Urgh that sucks! ! The witch is being awful I'm in pain still after 600 m of ibuprphen and a perk :growlmad: it doesn't help that I'm hung over after drinking way too much last night at least I had fun :haha:

Congrats to love1623 on your BFP!

Cortney and MMMoo: Sorry your AF is here. But CD1 is a whole new cycle to try again! Good that you have a clean slate and you can relax for a couple weeks. :)

comet77: I think I once heard that a persistent OPK was a good sign. It may stay positive until you get your BFP!

Leinzlove: Congrats on the O! 2WW time!!

AFM: Not much to update. No AF, no pregnancy symptoms. Went to the doctor and they did a blood test. Said my levels weren't where they should be by now so they want to go in and do a scan to see if there is something going on with my ovaries. I almost feel bad for them by now. I'm like a scab that won't heal!

Congrats to love1623 on your BFP!

Cortney and MMMoo: Sorry your AF is here. But CD1 is a whole new cycle to try again! Good that you have a clean slate and you can relax for a couple weeks. :)

comet77: I think I once heard that a persistent OPK was a good sign. It may stay positive until you get your BFP!

Leinzlove: Congrats on the O! 2WW time!!

AFM: Not much to update. No AF, no pregnancy symptoms. Went to the doctor and they did a blood test. Said my levels weren't where they should be by now so they want to go in and do a scan to see if there is something going on with my ovaries. I almost feel bad for them by now. I'm like a scab that won't heal!

:hugs: hope they can find something that's easily fixed! It may sound bad but it is just such a gd thing that you have a doc willing to get to the bottom of things and the insurance to cover it :)

I'm sorry to those AF got! :hugs:

Comet77: My OPK's are always positive for 3 days. It can be the sensitivity of the tests. I use Wondfo, light blue handles. And they detect my surge 24-48 hrs before O, instead of the usual 12-36hrs. Also if you can catch the whole surge. And sometimes it can mean the egg is having a little trouble leaving the ovary.

Mighty Mom: Thanks, I'm glad they are working on finding out whats going on. :hugs:

My opks are dark for one day usually and never fully pos. No idea why.

Talk with DH went great :) TTC is on!!!

Date night not so great. He lost my bank card and we couldn't pay our bill lol. My mum called the restaurant and paid it then we had to go home. Luckily we had return train tickets! Urgh

My opks picked up my bfp before an hpt! They defo detect hcg.

Also FF says ive O'd... I'm confused. Anyone want to look at my chart? X

Glad the talk wth your OH went well, eek sorry there was a blip in date night.

Feeling a bit crampy today, FX its a good sign :D x x x

Glad you have OH on board hun :) :dohh: for the bank card!

Fingers crossed for you Wiggler :D x

Happy Easter everyone

My Easter present was spotting so think af is arriving

Ohhh no poppy :( sorry. Eat chocolate all day long x

aw dani glad ur talk went well.. fingers x wiggler.. aw poppy tht sucks next time it is then... AFM my opk is almost pos so il be bedding tonight im so happy im nearly in the 2 week wait with u girlies.... :)

Happy Easter everyone

My Easter present was spotting so think af is arriving

Aww Poppy:( At least it's the start of a new TTC cycle!

I can't decide yet if AF is here ... I think I'm in denial! Been spotting for 3-4 days now mostly brown sometimes red. No actual "flow" yet. Doubt it's IB, its been for too long. And yesterday was BFN, didn't test today. But if it is AF do I say it was the first day I spotted? That would be 9-10 dpo when it started, which is toooo early. I can't figure it out :nope:

I only have a little spotting at moment. I'd love it to be ib but Im accepting it's af

This is me exactly!..:)...I am new to this board but wanted to add this comment..maybe we can be testing buddies!..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->