Lucky thread

Fletch - has the witch gone yet??

Cheryl - my oh would probably do something like that too, MEN!! Any new symptoms?
Cath - how's the hangover?

Tawn - hope you are having a nice weekend!

Mrs d - hope you are keeping yourself distracted and your necks better today.

Mummy - any symptoms?

Dani - did the migraine finally go away?

Jus the same had a big gob of cm earlier and had loads of cm all day.. Had the odd niggle down there but think its in my head lol... I like its not my month. X

I've had lots of cm today. And definate twinges going on.....just no idea what it all means lol! Think I'm gonna test for sure in the morning, just really don't wanna see a bfn so I might chicken out and leave it another day again!!

It's very quiet in here tonight. I guess most of you are enjoying yourselves, only saddo me sat at home in my pj's on a Saturday night lol!

Evening ladies, I hope everyone is well xx

Oh cath poor thing I hope the apple bobbing helped your sore head x

Cheryl at least you won't need to go to the cinema now haha and niggles are good x

Fletch how was the hubby reunion ? x

Bailey enjoy your night on the sofa in your pjs with your pot noodle and kit kats. I've got everything crossed for you for when you test x

What has everyone else been up to?

Afm I've been to a little local festival today where my cousin was playing then been supermarket shopping so got lots of goodies (to make me feel better of course) and a Thai takeaway for dinner for 2 which is in the oven.

My neck is just the same today but I haven't taken any meds which I think is a good sign the pain must be easing.....3 sleeps

Oooh yum I live Thai food!! I'm going out for my friends birthday to a Thai restaurant next Saturday, so looking forward to it! In contrast my pot noodle sounds rather naff lol! But I've eaten it anyway and one of my kit kits lol.

I've actually just come upstairs to bed! Gonna watch tv in bed as I feel shattered and half asleep! It's looking like a very early night for me!! Think I'm working too much, I should have been off this weekend but doing extra. Need the pennies for my wedding!!

I'm glad your neck seems to be getting a bit better hun. Still got everything crossed for you for Tuesday xxxx

please test tomorrow, bailey! We need to see a BFP around here to give the rest of us in the 2ww some hope! And if its neg dont give up hope. with my angel baby I tested at 11dpo, BFN, and tested again at 14dpo and it was BFP. And with how faint it was, chances are had a tested on 12 and 13DPO it probably would have been BFN.

Just woke up, gonna stay up til my night shift tonight (last one, yay!). Think I'll need a large coffee before work tonight!

I will do my best to test tomorrow ladies, I really want to so I've just gotta remember what you just said Shellie. That even if it's bfn 12dpo could still be too early and it's not over til the witch shows right?!

I will bring the luck back to this thread!!! Come on August for everyone's BFPs and lots of regular ovulation for the ladies still wtt!!! PMA all the way!!

Anyway I'm gonna probably fall asleep soon so I will be updating bright and early tomorrow as I'm at work at 8! Shellie yay for your last night shift. I hate nightshirts!!

Ttfn ladies xx

My Thai was lovely yumm now tucking into caramel nibbles and half watching rubbish on tv

I'm glad your night shifts are coming to an end shellie, more time for bding with oh x

Bailey enjoy your early night hun and I can't wait for you to test and the luck to start x

Wow I was expecting to come home to paaaaages. Just got home from work so haven't had a proper reunion yet. The witch has gone but Im doubled over with back pain as I'm flaming constipated!! :-( so sat here on the throne whilst chatting :) that's my tmi for the day.

The weather has been glorious today! Although it will most likely pee it down tonight.

Mrs duck glad youre pain is easing! Yay for 3 more sleeps!

Bfp tomorrow Bailey :) start us off with a lucky streak.

Cheryl you won't be far behind Bailey! And Shellie and mummy too!! So exited for you all to test.

Tawn how are the opks coming? Fxd they get darker soon!

Hope everyone else is well. I managed to talk about my mc today without crying. Never thought that would ever happen.

Good night all xxxxxxx

Still have 11 days to go in the 2ww Fletch so it'll still be a bit of a wait, boo!! Told OH that my fertile time has passed this month and he seemed surprised (my last few cycles were longer) and he asked me when it was and I told him it was the middle of the week. And then he said u didn't tell me. And I reminded him he told me not to. His answer was oh yeah that's true. I mentioned that the thought that he knew and purposely avoided sex crossed my mind. He says he didn't know it was that time and didnt say no because of that, he just really wasn't in the mood. I think he felt bad thou. But I told him cuz we had BDed 2 days before we still had a good chance so I think he felt better about that. At least I know now he wasn't avoiding O on purpose. Anyway ladies, off to start my night shift in an hour,night!!

Excuse my language but......holy crap on a cracker!!!

I really didn't think it would be!!! Do you see the line on the frer!!! Love seeing those words on the digi!! I'm gonna cry, again!!!

The luck is back!! PMA all the way, august will be a lucky month for everyone!!

Man I'm shaking lol!

Attachments

• adf8ed52.jpg
    adf8ed52.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 29c4ada8.jpg
    29c4ada8.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Ok I don't know why the digi is upside down but you guys can read upside down right??

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY Bailey, CONGRATZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope you've started a BFP streak for the rest of us !!!

I'm dying to tell people but I wont! And I know I've started a lucky streak, you will be next Shellie !!

Yay Bailey! I know I just posted but had to say it again :) You're gonna have baby at the wedding!!! YAY!!! Keeping fx that I get mine this month too and we can both have our babies with us when we marry our loves :)

I'm over half way through my night shift, and am getting a migraine and it's making me want to vomit. My body doesn't like night shifts :( Took some tylenol, as I won't dare try advil in the 2ww. Even thou at only 4dpo if there is a baby in there it wouldn't even have implanted yet. My boobs hurt. They have been hurting since O, I think I've noticed that seems to be my pattern. But today I am blaming OH since we finally BDed (since we haven't since 2 days before O), and his man-hands love my boobs LOL. Although they feel like they are bigger then they were a week ago, but I wonder if O can make them seem bigger temporarily?? Cuz even if I am pregnant I don't think your boobs can be affected before implanting right? I'm pretty sure that's true. It's O or I gained weight lol. Anyway I'm gonna go try to survive the rest of my shift .... I want my bed soooo badly right now!!! 3 hours and 15 minutes to go!

:happydance: :dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

Yay congratulations bailey I don't like to say it but ............ We told you so and wow a 1-2 on the digi already yay xxxxxx

Congrats congrats congrats, I knew it Hun go u woohoo...xxxxx

List ur symtoms Hun so i can compare mines the rest of the 2ww....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"