Lucky thread

Have a good shift shellie, we'll all be joining bailey soon, the luck is finally back x

I'm at work til 1pm Cheryl but will gladly go through my journal and put my symptoms up so you can compare when I finish (I'm being naughty right now lol)

Mrs d the next bit of luck will be yours when you get the all clear on Tuesday!!

Shellie, not long now til your bed hun, and the boobs are a good sign, they have been my most obvious for a while now!

Now I've just gotta not panic that it's a chemical or something worse might happen. PMA!! PMA!! This is my sticky baby and he/she will be there with us at our wedding!!!

Leinz congrats on pink!!!!

Girls my 2 kids were at my wedding and the one in my tum that I didn't know about :( I loved having them there. Leila was beautiful!

Man I can't keep up in here lol x

Yeah a digi wouldn't normally show until you were late so 14dpo a couple of days early is great xx

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Bailey I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you :) :) :) woop woop the lucky thread just got its lucky streak back!! :) now you can go buy that suuuper cute dress from bhs :) what fab news to wake up to Xxxx

Ooooh yes the little dress from bhs it must have been a sign xx

Aw great thanks Hun...x

I was sick this morning so hubby thinks I'm pg, I wish xx

Cheryl!! We will have less of that negativity :) PMA! You'll get your Bfp in a few days chick xx

Aw I kno I hate the 2ww it's the wot if for 2 wks I can't handle I'm too organised for waiting lol..xx

BAILEY! That's AMAZING NEWS!!! Congratulations lovely! So so SOOO excited for you :happydance:

When does everyone else test?

I usually test at 12DPO at the earliest, but then I really hate getting a BFN (or squinting at tests trying to 'will' a second line into existance!). I'd like to wait until AF is late this time, but I'm not sure I'll get that far... Having said that, I actually don't think at all that I'm pregnant this month.

With my DD, AF was like 3 days late, but my cycles had been quite messy so I didn't think a whole lot of it. I did 'feel' pregnant though with her, but having never been pg before, it was still a massive surprise to see 2 lines on that test :flower: That was fathers' day 3 years ago. An amazing day!

Im testing sun or Monday il be 13 or 14dpo then so we'll see I really hope I get my BFP really nd my rainbow baby soon if not think I might nd to get some mc councilling starting to feel quite upset about it all....:cry:

I'm hoping this is a sign....xxxx

Im testing sun or Monday il be 13 or 14dpo then so we'll see I really hope I get my BFP really nd my rainbow baby soon if not think I might nd to get some mc councilling starting to feel quite upset about it all....:cry:

I'm hoping this is a sign....xxxx

I understand that Cheryl :hugs: Praying that this is your month!

Aw Cheryl hun we'll all have our bfps soon xx

So this time next week we'll have our next one x

Mummy what day/date do you plan on testing?

Dani you are sometime this week aren't you?

AF is due Tuesday 7th, so we'll see how long I can hold out... Having said that, I just don't feel it this month. Maybe it's a coping mechanism!

Thanks for checking on me Mrs D :hugs: You'll have the all clear on Tuesday (my birthday!) and will be in the 2WW, going nuts again, in no time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->