Lucky thread

Hey ladies, just got home from work and actually burst into tears! I think coz I tested and went to work it hadn't sunk in but I'm just sat staring at the tests!! Thank you everyone for the congrats, and I just know that there will be loads of BFPs following mine, the luck is back!!!

PMA all the way!!

Ok so Cheryl these were my symptoms;

1dpo - 6dpo Nothing except the odd O pains and twinges
7dpo - uterus feeling heavy and full, slight cramps and sore boob (just one lol)
8dpo - cramps and twinges in ovaries, slight dizziness, site boobs. Woke up at 2am with severe cramps and diarrhoea.
9dpo - twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, nipples looking bigger and white spots more prominent, feeling like AF coming.
10dpo - heavy feeling like AF coming, frequent urination (but that could have been coz I drank a lot of water)
11dpo - twinges and flutters in my uterus, lots of cm, slight sore boobs and preggo brain (I put my shoes on the wrong feet!!) and very tired/exhausted went to bed at 8.30pm!!
12dpo (today) - slight queasiness and tight feeling uterus

Hope that helps those of you in the 2ww!

Aw I think there may be hope for me yet lol only 6 dpo and il be testing on Sunday. Xx

OMG Bailey congrats hun! How amazing! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy for you, your PMA really paid off!

Bailey!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY !!!!!! Congrats chick I'm so happy for you you must be overjoyed,what did oh say?

My opks are a teeny bit darker,I'm hoping that means I will ovulate next week which means my tube is ok after the ectopic,&hopefully last visit to hospital today xxx

Well I woke him up to tell him so he was half asleep and was happy but not as happy as me, just leaving it to sink in for him whilst he's at work. I'm so happy, and now so panicky!! I hope this is my rainbow!! I did my ticker and it said I was over 4 weeks coz I ovulated late so ive changed it to match O day.

Cath - yay for the darker opk's!!! I really hope that means all is ok with your tube and you'll be O'ing soon!!!

Cheryl - yeah loads of time for more symptoms this week!! Keep us posted!!

Tawn - any sign of O yet?

Good luck to all you testing this week!!

Nope, OPKs are still a boring medium here. But that's OK, I am trying not to stress about it. Just dtd every other day and just going to enjoy it!

What was your bd schedule like before this bfp, can I ask?

We starting bd'ing cd9, then cd10 then every other day until cd20 got my first positive opk so bd'd again cd21 as I took this to be O day and that was it for a few days. I also used preseed this month (particularly around O day). So I'd say it's more important to be the day before and day of O day.

i just wrote that down lol. im cd nine so gonna start every other day tonight. i might not even do opks. not sure yet. aw hun im so happy today. you amazing news has given me so much hope :) im so so so excited for you!!

ps. did you get my fb inbox? xx

Ooh yes I did fletch, not had chance to look yet but will do in a sec!!

And I am living proof that bd'ing every other day is enough!

I am glad I did do opk's though hun coz I bd'd two days in a row when I got my positive and you never know that might have helped! And to think I wasn't goin to get any but these were the Asda ones I went out and got when I ran out of cheapie opk's!!

are the expensive? the asda ones? or should i just stick to cb digis and cheapies? i hope this month is more relaxed than last time. i think every other day is probs better for dh cos it was a bit of a chore for him doing it every night and it was as fun lol. we did it just to do it not cos we wanted to.

the dresses are so cute and great prices. i dont know about any reviews or not but i think theyre in the uk? not sure xx

Yeah well I found it was best not to mention that we "had" to bd to my oh, just let him think I was just making the first move lol!! Except for that night when he said he was too tired and I told him that I was about to O so we really needed to.

The Asda ones are 5 for £7 which is expensive compared to the cheapies but they worked really well and I had run out of Internet ones so needed some lol!!

Just having a look at the site now but it's taking a while to load up.

im might stick to my cheapies then. dunno when to start testing though. might start on friday instead of wednesday. just so i dont put pressure on us both. cos when i see the line getting stronger i start to panic. so im confused as to what to do lol :/

Don't panic!! (sorry I'm a geek and a hitchhikers guide fan). Whats your normal cycle and O day?

my cycle is 31 days and last month my positives were 16 and 17 cd xx

Ah yeah same as mine last month. Now is that regular? Or just last months? I would deffo start dtd every other day by cd10 and maybe start opk's cd12. Thats what I did. Coz as long as you have dtd it doesn't matter if you see that opk positive, it just helps if you know when you O'd for when you need to test with a hpt.

thats regular. my first cycle after mc was 34 days and then 31 since. so should i start weds? and start bding now? xx

Yeah I would hun, but then again I also had said I was giving up opk's after this month if I didn't get my BFP lol! If I were you I'd say go for it, be positive and make it fun and not a chore and start bd'ing from cd10 (it's always good to get rid of any "old" sperm if you know what I mean).

Me and my oh were in hysterics when I first used preseed and then stuck my legs in the air afterwards!!

iv been wanting to try pre seed. did you use it this cycle? lol i usually get on all fours and stick my bum in the air so i might have to try legs in the air or sleep with a pillow under me. yeah i will def be trying to relax more. i cant wait for us all to be in poppys pg thread :)

Yeah I used it this cycle, didn't use it every time we bd'd but did the days around O. Now I don't know if that was any help but it definately worth giving it a shot!
And I was putting my bum elevated on my pillows with my legs upright against the wall behind my headboard. Again I have no idea if that helped but it's worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->