Lucky thread

Lol Paul's gonna think I'm nuts! But ill give it a shot :) xx

Aren't we all a little nuts with this ttc business fletch lol!!

Thanks maryanne!

I can't wait for my oh to come home so we can have a proper talk about this. I kinda waved the test in front of his face and ran off to work lol!

It's quiet around here today!

What's everyone up to today? Hoping you are all having a nice weekend xxx

I'm so excited for you bailey and I can't wait to join you too xx

I want to pick your brains I'm only cd12 and have been having some spotting today do you think it has something to do with my op maybe a change in hormone levels?

:laundry::dishes::shower::hangwashing::iron: i never noticed all those other smileys! lol but this has been my day xx

how are you today mrs duck? xx

Lol you guys are so funny, I've been asleep lol :shipw: :cold: :serenade:

Thought I'd join in with the smileys!!

Mrs d - hmmm have you been doing opk's at all? It could be ovulation spotting? But like you said, with having the op your hormone levels could have dropped and so now rising again might cause spotting. I dont really know if an op would affect those hormones much though....

I love it fletch, you have been a good girl, that's what I need to do but have felt sooooo tired today I don't know if it's my thyroid or not or else I do seem to get tired around o so it could be that? Im still spotting too??

Apart from that I'm fine thanks fletch, I've been to a nice barbecue today so dh didn't have to do any cooking aw bless him

Did your dh have a nice time fishing?

Haha I love smilies

No I haven't bothered with opks I think we are just going to do like you and bd every other day from cd 10 when I get the go ahead. It could be o spotting it's just when I wipe and very very slightly on a panty liner

He did but he's upset he didn't catch anything. He saw lots of birds though. Winged ones not ladies hehe. He's very outdoorsy and I'm not at all so he enjoys the week I let him have once a month. He's slumped on the sofa watch olympics now tut. I find it boring so had to keep myself busy so got my chores done.

It could be o spotting like Bailey said? Iv never had it so I can't be sure. a bbq sounds lovely, I cooked west Indian curry with rice and mung beans. Yummy! Xxx

Has your bfp sunk in yet? Are you going to tell anyone or keep it to yourselves for a while?

Oh no all that time away and he didn't catch anything, poor thing I hope he had good weather. Glad to hear it was the feathered variety haha

I watched most of the opening ceremony but thats about it

Curry yummmm

It kinda has but hasn't! I told my oh but it was very quickly at 7am and I woke him up waving the test in his face (thank god they have caps over the pee bit lol). So I've not really said it out loud or talked about it to anyone in RL!!
I don't know what to do about telling anyone, my oh doesn't want to but my mum would be upset if I didn't. Plus I have to tell work coz it's physical.
But I don't wanna tell my in laws coz they are always quite negative and critical. And I just know they will tell us not to get married.

Fletch - tell your oh to get some chores done too!!

Ooh I didn't watch the opening ceremony, might see if I can get it on iPlayer on my TiVo yet...

It's hard isn't it you want to share your joy but it's nice having your own little secret until you have your first scan and if your mil is going to be negative then you don't want to put a dampener on it.

Could you tell your mum and not mil or would your oh be upset?

No I don't think it would upset my oh, but if MIL, FIL or any of the BIL'S and SIL'S find out that we had told my mum and dad and not them then they'd be upset.

im sure your mum would understand you keeping it to yourself. we arent telling anyone until we have had a scan. your mil will have to suck a lemon again lol :) and she can tell you not to get married all she wants! its your wedding hun tell her where to get off. or let your oh tell her in his own time? xx

im quite bitter towards pushy parents and inlaws as you can probably tell lol xx

im sure your mum would understand you keeping it to yourself. we arent telling anyone until we have had a scan. your mil will have to suck a lemon again lol :) and she can tell you not to get married all she wants! its your wedding hun tell her where to get off. or let your oh tell her in his own time? xx

:thumbup:

Well my mum would understand but she'd still be hurt that I didn't feel I could tell her. It's not as if telling them will have any bearing on what happens.
And my MIL and FIL were never "excited" about is being pg last time so I think that's why I don't want to tell them this time. I'll have a word with oh though coz maybe he would tell them on his own and mention that we are getting married still and we wanted to tell them so they can be involved in both but not to be negative. Coz my mum and dad will be over the moon with anything lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->