Lucky thread

That's quite a good idea that way he can tell them to be happy for you both or to shut up and you don't have to be there worrying about their reaction.

I bet it goes better than you expect xxx

i cant understand why they are excited for your bil and sil and not your guys? so strange. but its great to see that their opinions arent stopping you :) dont let them get to you.

when is your oh home? im dying to hear how he reacts :)

Well I think the difference is a matter of age and time together. BIL is 32 and SIL is 30 and they've been married for nearly 10 years.
Whereas I am 29 and oh is 25 and we've only been together 1 and a half years. Plus he is their baby, the youngest by 4 years coz his other brother is exactly same age as me (older than me by 4 days). I always think that they think I am pushing him to do all this coz I am older but thats not it at all!! We both know we want a baby, and I was even sceptical at first about getting married again just yet but then thought well I love him, why shouldn't we?
Plus my oh claims that his parents were over the moon for us last time they just don't show emotion like my family do, which is like normal people!! Maybe I just need to get used to the fact that his parents aren't as emotional or as enthusiastic as I'd like.
They love BIL and SIL's 4 kids though and dote on them so they'll be ok in the end.

Btw this opening ceremony is surreal!!

Ooh I'm coming over all patriotic! Oh god there's a choir of deaf children singing and signing the national anthem, lump in throat!!!

10pm!! i think id be going crazy biting my finger nails not sitting still until he gets home lol.

aahh i see. im sure they are secretly happy. maybe when your oh tell them you should invite your mil baby clothes shopping? :) xx

lol i havent watched it yet, everyone at work said it was ridiculous xx

Yeah im sure they will be happy for us, and maybe more so after we had the mc and be more willing to show it.

Oh no now there's kids from great ormond street hospital!!

So far it is ridiculous but in an outrageous kinda way lol! I honestly can't wait to see why happens next lol! Watching it on iPlayer.

my laptop is too slow for iplayer but ill try watch it on my brothers pc when hes at work tomorrow.

jel!! im at my mums and she only has flaming freeview :( i miss my sky

i have an urgent question. i know weed is bad all together, but is second hand smoke around o bad? my brother and his friends smoke it like 4 times a night and cos were here dog sitting i cant get away from it. and hes 20 so cant exactly tell him to smoke it elsewhere cos he would laugh in my face..

I love virgin! But it's expensive lol, £60 or so a month!

Ooh my oh is finishing in about half an hour!

Quick question, seen as I am 12dpo today. And both frer and digi were definate positive. When should I go to doctors for a pregnancy test seen as their tests aren't as good as Frers? Would going tomorrow be too early do you think?

I would say no it's ok around O time hun, but maybe try be in another room or summat? It's no worse than second hand smoke from fags and people are round that all the time at O time.

i would def go to the docs now and maybe take your tests with you? they say there is no such thing as a false positive xx

True but they say that unless they test it they won't confirm you are pregnant so just wondering if tomorrow might be too early for their tests to detect it?

he smokes outside but the smell makes me wanna puke!! dh has said that hes gonna try e-cigs. is it the nicotine thats bad for spermie or the chemicals in tobacco? cos hes switching to decaf coffee too cos he drinks almost 15 cups a day!!! but he told me today hes doing it so we can have a bean :)

I think its both the nicotine and the chemicals hun, my oh is still smoking too. Trying to get him to at least cut down.
And that's so sweet though what he's said about doing it for your little bean xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->