Lucky thread

My :holly: is still sore feeling bruised lol not to mention feeling sick again. I think me then mummy2 to test... Dont u dare leave us lol...xx

Awww Bailey this will be your forever baby!!! you must be on cloud 9!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh cheryl is next i think!! I wont be testing until September now .booooo xxx

Cath yay for your levels now being low x

Cheryl the symptoms sound good I think you are going to be the next bfp x

Tawn sounds like you had a nice chilled out weekend, happy anniversary x

Bailey have you done another frer today? Did you manage to get in to see your dr?

Fletch I'm sure you would make a wonderful midwife x

I hope work isnt too bad for everyone today x

I had a much better sleep last night I am finally able to lie on my pillow properly

Cath - I am so happy, cloud 999 not just 9 lol!! And September will be here before you know it! We will all countdown with you! It's only 5 weeks away!!!

Mrs d - I did do another frer and it's darker than yesterday! I've for my doctors appointment for 10am, don't know the doctor I'm seeing though so I don't know how helpful they will be of I ask for some blood tests.
How are you doing today? One more sleep! We are all thinking of you an praying for the all clear xxxx

Cheryl - you are sooo gonna be the next BFP!!!

Fletch - did you dtd last night, get rid of them old spermies lol!

Hope everyone else is ok today!

Bailey when i went to my last drs apt when i was pregnant i explained the mc to him and asked for a blood test for my hcg and prog levels and he didnt want to do them, he couldnt believe that i was pregnant so soon after a mc, it wasnt soon at all it was 6 weeks! i demanded them and in the end he allowed the nurse to do them, jsut demand them hun, explain your history explain that you want them done for peace of mind and just demand demand demand lol xxx

MrsD how you feeling hun? when do you go back tomorrow is it? xxx

Thanks bailey x That's great news that it is continuing to get darker and great that you managed to get a dr appointment so soon this will be your sticky bean for sure xx

I'm feeling ok thanks cath I'm being lazy still lying in bed watching Jeremy Kyle yes my results are tomorrow eeeek pleeeeeeeeeease let it all be clear

It will be all clear hun, then you can go on to TTC and hopefully you will be the August BFP and ill be the September BFP! everything will be fine lovely, i can feel it in my waters lol xxx

Cath sept will be here in no time :hugs:

Mrs d results tomoro :)

Hope we are back to a lucky thread again. Xxx

MMorning ladies! How are you all?

Congratulations Bailey!!!!! x x x

Hey girls. How are we all?

Bailey your doc is there for you so make sure you tell them what you want cos a lot are lazy! Don't let them talk you out of tests etc! Excited for you :) still giddy from your Bfp :) how was oh when u got home? Xx

Mrs duck one more sleep til you receive your all clear to ttc!! And thanks, iv always wanted to be one so why not go for it. :)

Cath September will be here in Nooooo time! Eek!! Is dtd getting easier? Or is it still painful?

Tawn happy anniversary!!! Xxxxxxx

Sounds promising Cheryl! :holly: Can't wait for you to test! :)

Shellie I'm looking forward to hearing your symptoms come rolling in. The wait for o is so boring! It's fun hearing everyone's symptoms :)

Afm, no BD last night cos he was poorly. Fxd tonight.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Hey Wiggler havent heard off you ina while hun! 11weeks!!! Wowzers!! xxx

Fletch its sooooo much better although we are only doing one position right now as im afraid of anything else incase it hurts, sorry if tmi lol, when it hurts it bloody hurts lol! got a month of having fun before the hardwork starts!! haha

You ok hun? xxx

I do try to pop in, but you ladies chat so much its really hard to catch up :haha: x x x

:haha:

So when is everyone testing/starting to TTC again? x x x

Sept 1st for me :) I think Cheryl is testing next, then mummy 2 one,fletch, dani, tawn, shellie. mrs D i dont think in that order lol xxx

:happydance: Oooh not long for you to wait now hun :happydance:

Good luck to everyne testing soon :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"