Lucky thread

Lol, I wish the gynaecologist excuse would work, but I work in a care home with all women and we "share" a lot lol, coz there are no blokes there we are quite open so they'd probably ask why haha! I'll think of summat!

And I think I will wait until the 11th like I had planned. AF will be late then so I should get a nice line if indeed I am pg... Still feeling like I'm not, but I've been so sick that I probably wouldn't pick up on pg symptoms if they were happening anyway. I was late with my DD, so I think that's got more going for it than testing early for me.

Cheryl - Do you usually have sore BBs after O? Mine didn't get sore til after AF was due with both my DD and with the bub I carried to 7 1/2 weeks, but my nipples do get dark (I think). Not that I'm keeping an eye out for any of that stuff this cycle.... ;) Terrible, aren't we!

My word you are a chatty lot this morning, in the time I have had a shower had breakfast done some internet banking you lot have chatted another few pages.

Mummy no wait til at least 11pdo to avoid false negatives.

I can't believe how much we all share on this open internet sight!!!!

I hope you dh is feeling better soon fletch and your friends are a waste of space you'll make lots of new better ones when you move and of course you have all of us x

wiggler so exciting I can't wait to see your 12 week scan pics x

Cheryl and mummy not long to go now x

Cath Sept will be here before you know it x

Bailey sorry your appointment wasn't more productive, I hope you have more luck with the midwife x

Ok so I promised you some pics of me, I don't know if these are going to come out or not but here goes.

A couple of wedding snaps, my bridesmaid was my little sister, and I couldn't find a nice photo of me with blond hair so this one will have to do.

Attachments

• IMG_9485small.jpg
    IMG_9485small.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9493small.jpg
    IMG_9493small.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 6
  • mesmall.jpg
    mesmall.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
I second Cath comment! You're really pretty :) I love putting faces to names xx

Gorgeous pics Mrs Duck!! Fx'd for you tomorrow hun, this weekend flew by!

Am I the only one who likes bd here? Lol, even before we were ttc, I was always after DH :blush: That is why sometimes I find O time bd a chore, cause it feels forced when usually it is so fun! I guess I am backwards :haha:

Fletch, I agree waiting to O is lame! I am a little concerned about this cycle cause I don't really have sharp o pains yet and I am CD18? Wondering if maybe I won't O this cycle? Oh well, I guess I will just have to keep dtd every other day, doing OPKs and what will be will be!

And thanks for the anniversary messages girls! DH and I had a lovely weekend celebrating, but now he is on an early shift so he left for work at 4:45am! I just hope he isn't too tired to dtd tonight, as I want some celebratory baby dancing!

Thanks ladies I just thought it was nice to put a face to the name. I used to be naturally blonde then as it got darker from I was about 16 I coloured it. I kept colouring it til I was 30 then thought I'd have a change and go back to my natural colour and I'm not sure as there is mixed advice on colouring your hair whilst pregnant?? I do miss being blonde so as soon as I have a baby I will go back x

Tawn I'm glad you had a nice anniversary. 4.45! Surely there is only one of those a day! I hope you get your celebratory bd later x

Aw mrs d you are so pretty!!

Tawn - FX'd you do O and soon!!

My boss isn't in at work!! So I've had to tell her boss instead, she was ok too no problems!

Well OPK with SMU was decently progressing. Hoping that the one I am going to do between 4-7pm will be a good indicator of my surge starting. I don't know why I stress at the last minute about O, for some reason I worry that it won't come! :dohh: And I predicted Wednesday on this month's diary, so why oh why do I get myself all worked up lol.

I hate it though! I swear I always O when DH is on earlies! Since he gets up so very early, he has to be in bed by 9:30pm and with stepson staying up until 9 as he is on summer holiday, it makes it so tricky to bd.

Of course, I never O when he is on lates, when we get morning lie-ins and stay up late with stepson gone asleep hours before. I swear, the TTC gods are testing me!:haha:

mrs d, its the colouring when it touches the roots thats bad, and the ammonia, so highlights with a no ammonia hair colour is safe.

tawn i hope you get your bding! your o will come this month but maybe it will be late again like last month? keep using opks just incase it shows in the next day or 2 :) fxd this is your month!!

yay for your boss's boss giving you the okay for your appt :)
tell them your oh has man trouble haha. like mrs d with her bum inplants give them a really bizarre answer to keep them quiet :)

im all for having fun and teasing ppl :) im in a very good mood today xx

Mummy I haven't noticed it after o but they feel as sore as they were when I was pg a few wks ago. So who knows when u testing?

Tawn I loved :sex: b4 we were ttc it's weird, happy anniversary :)

Mrs d love ur wedding dress... U are gorgeous. Xxx

I'm a hairdresser and I have coloured loads of woman while pg with tints or highlights to be honest I'd just stick to highlights so its not touching the scalp but thts cos I'm para but it's no harm either way it's just an old wives tale. Xx

Cheryl- I'm going to try my hardest to hold out until the 11th. AF is due on around the 7th, so if she hasn't shown up by then the test will just be confirmation rather than a big surprise, and I like the idea of that. Having said that, I did count up the HPTs in the cupboard in the bathroom today and count back the days from when AF is due to see how early I could start testing in order to burn through them all by 14DPO... :rofl:

Starting to feel slightly more hopeful this cycle and it's freaking me out! I'd rather fully believe I'm not pg and be proven right when AF shows than think I am and be gutted again :cry:

Yes, Mummy & Cheryl, you are definitely going to be our next big BFPs! I can't wait for you girls to start testing to prove that the luck is back on this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->