Lucky thread

Fletch its sooooo much better although we are only doing one position right now as im afraid of anything else incase it hurts, sorry if tmi lol, when it hurts it bloody hurts lol! got a month of having fun before the hardwork starts!! haha

You ok hun? xxx

. Were not very wild during BD lol so we don't many different positions. Wow do we get personal on here! Imagine chatting like this in a cafe, wed be chucked out ;-) but glad its easing for you. Yes a month to practise :) are you preventing this month?

I'm okay. Still a loner lol even my bridesmaids haven't replied. Why is it when ppl need you, you're there for them but when you need them they avoid you at all costs? I feel like iv developed 2 heads! :-(

Wiggler! Excited to see your bean soon? When's your 12 week scan? I'm doing opks from weds or Fri I think. See how I feel.

Tawn before me I think she's waiting to o this week? I'm next week I hope xxx

Hope its not too long til you O hun :hugs:

I have my 12 week scan in 8 days, I can't wait! x x x

Wow 12 wks wiggler. Xx
We are chat happy cath. Xx
Fletch my :holly: are looking more like tht every day think I'm pg or wished food boobie so much I'm getting them lol... I ate sex now only want to do it if I'm oing lol..xx

Hey ladies!

Hi again Wiggler! Soo excited to see your scan pic!!!

Cath - glad it's not hurting as much webern you bd! Come on sept BFP!!

Mrs d - keep watching jezza and I've got everything crossed for you for tomorrow!!

Fletch - Awww you got a poorly hubby again! Hope he gets better soon.

AFM - that was a waste of time, he was a stand in doctor, all he did was take my blood pressure and tell me to book in with the midwife. I asked about progesterone or test bit he said again to ask the midwife! So I'm booked in on Thursday. But now I've gotta go speak to my boss coz I'm supposed to be at work!

Awwww Fletch, sounds like you need to invest in some new friends hun, yours are just being avoidable!!! your not a loner at all hun, you still have us lot!! :hugs: xxxx

we are using the old 'pull out technique' im debating whether or not to avoid sex completely when im ov this month though?! not sure yet!

Cheryl im not a fan of sex if im honest, sometimes i like it, majority of the time i do it to keep oh happy lol when im oing tho im like a woman possessed lol!!

Bailey thats rubbish!!!! do you think you will be allowed time off? xxx

Doctors are hopeless. At epu I asked about progesterone and she said in Britain they hav not proven whether low progesterone cause mc so they don't do tests and prescribe it the way the do in Europe and america xx

Aw I kno fletch u nd some gd friends. Wish u stayed up here and id take u for a drink Hun...xx :hugs:

I can't wait to move. I won't be letting anyone know iv moved and we will be changing our numbers so they can go whistle. You guys have been my rock these past few months I'm so happy I signed up for bnb after my mc. Couldnt have survived without you all.

I'm the same Cheryl. Sex is such a chore but during o I'm like a dog on heat ;-)

Haha does dh roll his eyes? Mine does. Before we got married we were really physical. We didn't BD but kissing got us pretty hot. Now I get a peck on the cheek goodnight and that's it lol xx

Hi ladies. You all get so chatty without me it's hard to keep up!

I've got nothing much to report except that I was STARVING all day today. Just could not eat enough, so I'd better be pg now or I'm going to be seriously fat by the time AF shows up!

I've also been tired a little on and off, but I had some blood taken today for suspected glandular fever as I've been sick and on antibiotics for almost 3 weeks and they've done nothing (I felt like I had tonsillitis). So the fatigue would more likely be from the virus than being pregnant. I'm also slightly worried that being sick could affect things if indeed I am pregnant...? I get the results tomorrow, which is also my birthday... So I'm hoping it's something less irritating, and something they can treat instead of me having to just take the 'wait to get over it' approach.

It's been a rotten year so far really, so it's high time for my luck to CHANGE!

And all the BD talk is funny ladies! We would totally get chucked out of a cafe!!

I too find DTD somewhat of a chore... But once I'm 'in the moment' it does make me wonder why I'm not more keen more often ;)

Aw mummy I hope your birthday tomorrow is the start of your year picking up. What dpo are you?

Haha I just pictured an old couple sitting next to is all whilst talking about cervical mucous ha!

Aw mummy I hope your birthday tomorrow is the start of your year picking up. What dpo are you?

Haha I just pictured an old couple sitting next to is all whilst talking about cervical mucous ha!

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! I actually laughed out loud just then and when DH asked me what was funny I couldn't tell him!! Fletch, you are a crack-up! :rofl:

And I am only 6DPO today. Would love to test tomorrow, but it would be a total waste of my time I'm sure!

Noo! Don't test yet! Unless you tested at 7dpo before? Wait til.10dpo so u don't get a false neg. Haha I was really laughing writing that. Their faces in my head were the best xx

Wait til 12dpo mummy!! Don't get disappointed by false negatives!!

Cheryl - yeah he kinda said that even if they test for progesterone theres probably nothing they can do. In a way I don't think that's a problem really for me coz I had a mmc, my body was still high levels when it shouldn't have been so hopefully that won't be a problem.

Fletch - your friends don't sound like friends hun, we are your friends!!!

Oh and I should be fine getting the day off, just don't know how I'm gonna explain to other staff why I have to go! Maybe say I have a hospital appointment? But my boss will be great, she had a mc herself before she had her little boys so she knows how nervous I am and why I want to see the midwife ASAP.

Oh and I should be fine getting the day off, just don't know how I'm gonna explain to other staff why I have to go! Maybe say I have a hospital appointment? But my boss will be great, she had a mc herself before she had her little boys so she knows how nervous I am and why I want to see the midwife ASAP.

Tell them you have to see a gynae. Nobody has ever asked me questions after saying that! It is annoying though that he was so useless today. Hopefully Thursday will be much more fruitful :flower: Glad your boss will be great. It's so different when people have been there and really understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->