Lucky thread

Tawn i really hope you manage to dtd tonight hun!!cant you ask DH to stay awake just half hour longer bless him?

OMG Ladies i havent been this happy in ages! I have CM!! not discoloured CM but normal looking CM"!! the blood has gone!!! after 6 weeks and 5 days it has finally gone!!!! xxxx

I know it sounds silly to get excited over something like that but i finally know my body is getting back to normal, especially with the opks getting darker, i def must have had af last weekend as now i would be on CD9 and i would normally 'Normally' have a 28 day cycle before MC and EP so my OPKs would start to get a bit dark now, do i make sense or am i rambling?! its cause im so bloody happy!! zxxx

I stating having niggling twinges yest so hoping this is a gd thing...xx

Sounds good Cheryl! I was having some cramps here and there yesterday too. Still really early for me, so it could be nothing. 5 dpo now, and having some killer backpain when I woke up, I think maybe I slept funny? I asked OH if he kicked me in the back when we slept, which he says he didn't lol.

When I went to bed last night I did something that I'm sure OH would have found really weird if i spoke outloud while doing it, but i think you ladies won't find it strange at all. When I was lying in bed and OH had fallen asleep I put my hand on my tummy, closed my eyes, and spoke in my head to the little egg that may or may not be floating down my tube right now. Telling baby that if they are in there somewhere to implant because mommy really wants to meet you! I donno why I felt like I needed to do that lol.

Am I the only one who likes bd here? Lol, even before we were ttc, I was always after DH :blush: That is why sometimes I find O time bd a chore, cause it feels forced when usually it is so fun! I guess I am backwards :haha:

Nope, I feel the same as you!!!

I hate it though! I swear I always O when DH is on earlies! Since he gets up so very early, he has to be in bed by 9:30pm and with stepson staying up until 9 as he is on summer holiday, it makes it so tricky to bd.

Of course, I never O when he is on lates, when we get morning lie-ins and stay up late with stepson gone asleep hours before. I swear, the TTC gods are testing me!:haha:

I think they are against me too. It's either our work schedules or OH injuring his back on the day we need to BD the most! lol

Cath that's wonderful! It is totally understandable to be jumping for joy over cm! This has been a bloody long 6 weeks for you hun! :happydance:

Cheryl, OPKs are med to med-dark today. I am hoping O will be mid-week to the end of the week (stupid long cycles!)

Aw Cath that's amazing!! The luck is definitely coming back! That's 2 lots of good news. Mrs d tomorrow and the bfps will come rolling in :)

Yeah it's lucky lucky again... Tan get ur hubby told bd :sex: bd lol..xx

Yep I think June/ July were a shitty 2 months for a handful of us but we are getting the streak back!! Like fletch said - MrsD will get her news back that she is fine and wont need any follow up care, Tawn will O by this week and the BFPs will start rolling in!! I got a feeling by November we will all get our BFPs!! xxxx

Hahah, Shellie, glad to know someone else feels my pain with TTC gods and their humor when it comes to split shifts! :dohh:

Whoo hoo, love that the PMA is back! We had a bit of a slump last month :)

oh and me, i would have been due dec 7th so iv told oh we need to get pregnant before then and hopefully if we get preg in sept we will have our 12 week scan in december so we can give our family a pic of the scan each that way it will only cost £1 and they will all love it haha xxx

Ladies wanna hear something that will make you go GGGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Right you all know im doing my house out to my taste, well my MIL popped in to see our new dining table (oh yes btw we actually bought a dining table!!) and she then started to tell me where i should move things around in my living room to 'make it look better' OH and I had to go to our hospital appointmet, came back and she had only gone and moved my living room to how she said would look nice BUT i told her 'I dont want it that way as im afraid i will knock the TV off the stand as its right by the door' and she moved everything out of my front room and dumped it in the spare room upstairs!! I was soooooo angry, oh said he liked it but he took one look at me and said 'ohhhh i take it you dont like it?? Well ring my mother and tell her' I felt saying to him i frigging told your mother i wasnt going to like it! we have a corner settee but at the end its got a attachement seat, shes took that off so now its just left with a 3 seater going the one way and a 1 seat on the edge of the corner if you get me, its making me so angry the more im thinking of it in wor, i do agree it looks nice but the whole reason of redecorating was that it was done to how OH and I like it as she decorated before we moved in as its their house and we are renting off them! ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! xxx

I love all the PMA on here today girls xxx

I like the sound of a Christmas bump, so cute x

Oh no cath what an interfering mil you have I would have done my nut and even if I loved it I would have changed it back out of principle aaaaaaaaahhhh

Ohhh that is annoying Cath. I am very terretorial about my home, and pretty particular about decorating and arranging the furniture, so I would be just as cheesed off as you are at that! She probably though she was being sweet though :dohh:

haha i do like it MrsD but like you said its out of principal, ill take some pics of it all tonight ok it infuriates me!!! it pisses me off that OH wont say a thing either, his Mother said to me last night 'you dont like it do you cath?' i said 'yeh i do like it but id prefer it if it had a wooden tv stand and it wasnt close to the door and i had a 3 and 2 seater because as it stands now there is only room for me and nicky to sit and i dont want that' and nicky said 'I like it mam its nice, you know what Caths like!' ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH I could have punched him! xxx

yeh she does Tawn she is very very sweet but her DH said to her stop interferring leave them to it and she said (bless her) i only done it because they had to go to hospital, but the thing is i told her before we left I DONT WANT IT TO BE MOVED ARGHHHH!! haha

Tawn she will come in my house when im at work and move things around in my kitchen and here is the worst one RE-MAKE MY BED!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->