Lucky thread

OMG, serious invasion of space!! Uhg, I guess that is the problem with you being family and living in "their" house, it makes the boundaries of YOUR house and YOUR space less clear.

Bless her, she sounds sweet but I would have to say something if my MIL remade my bed!

I know I need to tell her before. I explode!!! They are really good tho they class it as our house and let us do whatever we want to do with it which is good,hopefully she will realise when I move MY living room back mwahahaaaa xxx

Haha that made me lol cath I am on my phone do had to tell dh what I was laughing at and told him I could imagine his mum remaking our bed if we lived closer

Aw cath thts a nightmare lol my MIL thinks I'm never happy tht I want everything well she doesn't say it but I soo kno thts how she feels. Xx

I'm pretty pleased with myself today our local department store was having a special offer on Clarins so bought some face wash and face scrub that I was running low on and got 2 face creams a face serum and a makeup palette and wash bag free

It was a too good an opportunity not to make a purchase or that's what I told dh

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

The luck IS back ladies!! BFPs for everyone! Stay positive!

No way Cath! Is have done my nut. Get your locks changed of when she goes to the loo take her key off her bunch.

Mrs d great buy!! I love a good bargain! :) I need some new make up so will be going on a hunt this week. I use Avon but my rep doesn't do it anymore so might try bare minerals.

Hubby is so great. He is dying for a child and is watching his weight as well as me!! :) chicken salad for tea with baby potatoes. Yummy.

Tawn, any o pains yet?

Aw sounds yummy we had lamb with mind sauce and garlic potatoes yum. Im starving already been so hungry the last few days..x

Lol. Stock up on dried fruits and grapes so you can nibble xx

Mild O pains here. CM is very clear (watery mixed with EW) and OPK is looking pretty good this afternoon, so hopefully in the next couple of days!

Mrs Duck good luck tomorrow, let us know as soon as you can. Will be thinking of you hun!

For dinner was gammon with baked potatoes and broccoli YUM :)

And now, off to get ready for bed (lol the things we do for babymaking!) so that I can spend some time with hubby before he has to get to sleep. :winkwink: Might be bnbing from my phone in a bit after he falls asleep!

PS: Look what I just spied outside my window as I was about to sign off! Maybe it is a sign DH and I are going to make an anniversary RAINBOW baby tonight :)

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/IMG_0173.jpg?t=1343676643

PMA the luck IS back, tawn it's a sign, go make an anniversary baby x

Cheryl being hungry is a great sign too, I hope you get your bfp this month x

Happy shopping fletch I hope you find some makeup on offer tomorrow or if you would rather stick with Avon can't you order online?

I had lamb kebabs and steak on the barbecue for dinner, thanks hubby x

I'm not sure ill take a look. But I think I'm gonna try bare minerals :)

Thinking of you tomorrow Mrs d!

Get get that egg Tawn!!

Gnight ladies xxx

Night night fletch enjoy your early night :winkwink:

My appointment is 10.35 tomorrow, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight

I have never had good news when going to the hospital even when I'm visiting so I'm going to break that cycle and get good news tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->