Lucky thread

Bad news. Won't be catching eggy this month. We've been asked to help out at a festival down south and we will be camping. I don't think I'd feel comfortable bding with a group of 15 teenagers in the next few tents lol. But its a chance to let my hair down. So Cath and Mrs d, ill be joining you next month :)

fletch lol we had a tent up in the back garden for aiden and we went in one night and dtd but our neighbour heard us giggling lol it wasnt planned haha was just a spur of the moment thing lol

Fletch - How long will you be in the tent for Hun? Coz it all depends when you O Hun, you never know!!

Tawn - awesome sign that rainbow!! Go and make that rainbow baby!!! So exciting!!

Cheryl - the signs just keep getting better!! Cannot wait for you to test!

Cath - I read about your MIL before and didn't have time to post but omg!!! I would go spare if my MIL did that!! Her house or not you are living in it!!

Mrs d - everything still crossed and the luck is all for you tomorrow, hope you manage to get a bit of sleep tonight. Thinking of you x

Bump - hope you are keeping well!

Dani - hows things going for you hun?

Mummy - any more symptoms?

PMA and keep the faith ladies, as Cath said before by November everyone will have their BFPs!!

yer bailey not too bad ms is comming and going still but its not as bad now :) got a scan tomoz my tickers out by 4 days lol but ill be 9 weeks 2 days tomoz xx

hope everyone else is ok xx

From this Saturday to next :-( I o around next tues/weds. Boo!! So the opks are going back in the cupboard for next month. I'm okay with it. Gives me chance to relax xx

Fletch bd just before you go and you never know x

Bump glad things are going well good luck with your scan tomorrow x

Bailey has it sunk in yet?

I'm off to bed night ladies I'll update you all tomorrow xxx

Mrs d - nope, it really hasn't! I keep thinking like I'm not pregnant, like it's not true for another few weeks yet then I will definately be pregnant!
But every now and again I get excited and start to believe.

Really hoping you get the all clear tomorrow, no scratch that, I KNOW you will get the all clear mrs d, and you will be ttc again ASAP!!

Yep a whole week lol. I go weeks at a time when dh is away so it doesn't bother me. Yeah Mrs d we will do it before we go and see how that goes but I'm not opking as don't want to get my hopes up xx

WHAT DID I MISS IN HERE?? A rainbow BFP! OMG! Congratulations Bailey! I'm so happy for you, hun! OMG! OMG!

Can't wait for everyone else to get theres! DUCK, CATH.. NEXT MONTH! :)

Dani, Fletch, Cheryl: RIGHT NOW! It's time! :) Anyone else? Right now is good!!

Bailey - only symptoms are some twinges in my tummy (not always low though) and I've been starving for 2 days now. My acne is settling down now, so I'm not sure what that was all about (went crazy spotty right after O!), and just taking it easy enjoying my b'day today and trying not to think about it all too much :flower:

Tawn - what an amazing sign! Go make that rainbow baby, even if DH is SHATTERED in the morning from you having kept him up :winkwink:

Fletch - you could totally DTD in a tent... Wouldn't that be a little exciting?? :blush:

Mrs D - praying for good news for you today lovely! It's my birthday, so there's not allowed to be bad news today!!

Bump - So glad to hear everything's going smoothly for you. Keep up updated re your scan.

Cath - I would LOSE THE PLOT if my MIL did that to my house!! You've done well to keep from screaming at her IMO. Is OH by any chance an 'only son'? (ie. has no brothers?)

Cheryl - your symptoms sound promising. Can't wait for you to test and continue the lucky streak!

Shellie - I totally understand the talking to the belly thing. I do that more often than I'd care to admit, especially when I'm praying for our baby (whenever in the future it turns out that he or she happens). When I lost my second pregnancy in March, there was a lot going on emotionally for DH and I and I felt like it was partly my fault, so I actually apologised to bub for losing him/her :cry: I was already miscarrying, but I only passed the gest sac after that night when I spoke to baby and had a good cry, so I felt like he or she was hanging on for me to do that and get some closure. xx

AFM - Out to dinner now for my birthday!! YUM!

Mrsd I hope all goes well I know it'll be good news tho hun!!! Hope you managed a good nights sleep..

Mummy - no he's got a younger brother but he is very 'mummified' I walked in last night and first thing I did was move my tv and everything else back Haha I felt so good after doing that!!!! Hope you enjoyed your meal.

Fletch I'm sorry you won't be able to catch the egg this month but yay for September!!!! I'm not on my own!!!!

Bailey I'm still so happy for you,before we all came so close I would get jealous if someone had their bfp but now I'm completely different,im over the moon for you hun

Cheryl your symptoms are Amazeballs!!! You'll be next for your bfp!!!

Tawn I hope you managed to dtd hunny!!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone out I'm on my phone and its going so slow so can't go back to read much lol xxxxx

Mummy2 happy birthday. Xxx

Cath I found loads of ics in a drawer and did one, bfn ofcourse since it is only 8dpo and I never get BFP till after 12dpo so they will be teasing me in tht drawer all wk :( wish I didn't look lol..xx

Plus I'm really thinking I'm out now anyway think next month will be my month. X

Why do you think that for love? like you said you dont get a bfp until 12dpo and your symptoms sound amazing!! you never know hun your not out until AF shows up!!! xxx

Aw I don't kno Hun just hav a feeling everything is in my head... Time will tell... U working today??xx

Your gonna be fine chick, you wait at 12dpo you will see something :) yep in work, im so busy though but so tired i feel like going home to bed :-( you in work hun? the weather has gone crap again so im not happy :-( HMPH! xxx

I felt like that too Cheryl and that's why I kept putting off testing.....PMA!! They say you'll get it when you least expect it!!

Awww thanks Cath - I can't wait for all of you guys to join me!! And I won't leave here! I think Cheryl it was you said don't leave us!! I won't!! I said before I'd be here egging on everyone until they are holding their rainbow babies and I meant it!!

Mrs d - we are all thinking of you today and praying for the all clear for you, you have had a terrible time so far this year and so have other ladies on this thread so you really deserve to get good news today. I'll be crossing everything for you today xxxxxxxx

Mummy2 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Oooh maybe you will get a BFP as a belated birthday pressie!!!

Fletch - FX'd you do manage to catch that eggy (maybe one night you and oh just won't be able to help yourselves :shy:

Tawn - keeping my fingers crossed those opk's are getting darker for you! Get up the :sex: and hope you get your anniversary rainbow BFP in the next few weeks!!

Everyone else I have missed im sorry (memory of a goldfish and can't read back much on my phone!!)

Hugs and :dust: to you all!!

Happy birthday mummy!!! Hope you had a lovely meal!

Cheryl, I have a good feeling about your bfp, Hun! Don't give up yet!

Cath, I'm glad you rearranged the furniture. It's good for you to stand your ground and claim your space!! Hope you have an easy day at work, or maybe a sneaky nap during your break!!! And btw, I totally know what you mean about being happy for the bfps but not wanting to get left behind! It would be a lot harder ttcal without the support of this group!

Fletch, tent bd sounds fun to me ;) maybe you will be inspired next week and make a surprise tent bean!!

Mrsduck, only a few more hours! Praying for good news for you hun!

Afm, yup we managed to bd last night, was kind of fun trying to be all sneaky and super quiet :blush: just hope o doesn't happen toooooo late this week or poor DH will be too exhausted to function at work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->