Lucky thread

Happy birthday mummy, I'll take the no bad news on your birthday idea x

Cheryl you definitely aren't out hun, you'll be our next bfp I'm sure x

Bailey glad you are starting to get excited about new bubs now it's sinking in, I'm so happy for you x

I hope everyone has a nice day at work, the weather is crappy here today too, I'm off to have a shower then on to the hospital I'll update you all when I get back xx

I went for my scan and baby had caught up and measured 9+4 but dr couldn't find a heart beat :( Ahe recons it's happened within last day or so Im still nauseous so I just don't get it! :(

Oh Bump :hugs: what happens next do you get another scan or something just to make sure?! xxx

Aww bump that is heartbreaking Hun! :hugs: I have no words to make it better :( what happens now, do you wait or have medical intervention?

they offered me a scan tomorrow in the scan dept not on the ward but if a hb was seen at 7 weeks on the ward machine i think it would have been seen today baby was alot bigger and actually looked like a baby :(

Oh hun im so sorry, i really am, what time is your scan tomorrow? xxx

i havnt said weather i want it yet they said to ring them in a bit when i decide what i wanna do

Oh Bump, that's heartbreaking lovely... Please do have another scan though to get a second opinion. I found a website after my first MC that has womens' stories of misdiagnosed MC, and not finding HBs is one of the things they talk about (before finding out their babies are fine).
Praying for a miracle for your bub. Please keep us updated xx :hugs:

Bump I am so sorry and I agree with mummy2, please do get another scan to check hun. Big hugs to you xxxxxx

i called tge epac as they said to ring and let them know what i wanted to do and they had a cancellation for today at 3:15 so im going again but this time its in the actual scan dept not the epac ward where they have newer eqiptment outcome will prob be the same tho :(

im glad your going back hun, you never know hopefully it might be a faulty machine or something, i have everything x xxx

Glad you got a scan for today bump so you don't have to wait too long! I will be praying for a miracle and that it was just a mistake. :hugs:

Aw bump im sending my luck to you for this afternoon. :-( praying its a faulty machine. Let us know when you can.

I suppose we could have a sheeky quicky whilst were there. But dh Is very against stuff like that. BD is for the bedroom. But when we conceived it was in his dads living room and we were wasted lol whilst everyone was in bed :) so who knows.

Bailey don't leave us please!! We need your pma.

Mrs duck how did your appt go?? Xx

Hii everyone else, I'm just popping in cos got lots to do before sat. Big hugs to all xxxxxxx

Mine's not good news either it's cancer they also took out 3 suspect nodes and 2 of them were cancer too so it has spread I am waiting for ct scan appt. then 2nd op to remove rest of thyroid then over to London to st bartholomews for radiation therapy.

Bump I'm so sorry hun I really hope they find a heartbeat this afternoon xxx

Oh Mrs duck. I'm so so sorry hunny :-( have they caught it all or is that what the ct is for? Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->