Lucky thread

Oh MrsDuck, I am so sorry hun! How long until your CT? My only prayer now is that they've caught it super early and therefore it will be a quick recovery and remission. :hugs: hun, this is one of those times I wish we all lived closer!

I really hope so. I won't ask any more questions. I can't imagine how you're feeling. But I'm sure they'll catch it all. Xxxxxxx

Just in a bit of shock, they just said after my op that all went well they didn't mention they took some suspect nodes out too. I have to go back Thursday at 2 for them to explain everything to me again and answer any questions I have

Oh mrs duck I am so sorry, but I second what Tawn said, I really hope that they caught it really early and it will all be fine and sorted super fast for you. I really really wish that you had been given the all clear, it's so unfair. Massive massive hugs from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really don't mind fletch xx

The dr put a request in for an urgent ct scan so I'm just waiting to hear, I'm hoping it will be soon though

ohhhhh MrsD!!! I am soooooooooo sorry hun! I hope they caught it early, what a horrible disease!! I hope your ok hun? Im glad your going back Thursday, write down any questions you may have as im sure your head is all over the place and you want everything answered, ahhhhh my love :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Duck ;( :hugs: :hugs:
Praying for the best possible outcome of all of this for you. Have you got some good people around you (in the flesh) to help support you right now?

Aw mrs duck I am so so sorry Hun... Let's hope they have got it all Hun :hugs:

Bump I am so so sorry was tht u on progestorone too Hun?? :hugs:

I hope they hav got it wrong. Xx

I really hope they've got it wrong Hun I thot u wud of Ben fine now cos u were quite far on. Xx

Huge :hugs: to Bump and MrsDuck. I am so very sorry for you both and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone else who needs them right now.

OMG i am sooooo angry!! theres a page on FB called 'Dead Baby Jokes' and FB wont remove it as its a freedom of speech!!!!! So angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

i WONDER WHAT GOES THROUGH PEOPLES HEADS TO PRODUCE A PAGE LIKE THAT!??! woopps sorry Caps were on xccc

I just read your status. What the frick?! Some ppl are idiots!!

Sickening isnt it Fletch, i wrote on their wall 'your parents should have deposited his specimen in a tissue rather than the uterus' and one of them said i should have been aborted,,,,,,,lovely LOVELY people, i pity them more than anything, in a few years time if they are ever lucky to concieve they will look into their childs eyes and think 'i used to write on a site taking the p*ss out of dead babies and people who have lost a child' Shame on them, xxx

That's awful Cath

Bump I'm thinking of you x

Hubby is being fantastic, he did however come over all faint and have to lie down when the consultant told me the news, aww poor thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->