Lucky thread

I just came home absolutely starving asked hubby if he was as we both had dinner at the same time and he isn't even hungry, got a pizza in the oven. And my customer was telling me she lost 10pounda and I asked her where she lost it lol I thot she meant £10 not weight lol..:haha:

I am hungry non stop at the minute......and guess what I just bought from Asda coz you have me a hankering for it.....philly with chilli lol!!! Loving it on my crackers (my pre-tea snack whilst my quiche cooks :rofl:)

Fletch deffo get boxes and take the pouches out, tis what I do at festivals! Yay for tent bd'ing!!

Cath - did your oh decide to go for this interview with out talking to you about it first? Get him sat down and give him what for! I wish my fella was like that with money though! I have to keep my oh's card and budget his money. He's useless!!

Mrs d - another few days of waiting for you! You just have developed some patience missy! I must say I admire your positive attitude and how well you are coping. All will be fine and before you know it you'll be back to ttc!!

Ooh thts the next one in trying lol I'm going to try pasta with them too yummy. X

I'm the other way at the moment I have lost my appetite altogether I've hardly eaten anything over the past couple of days and now I have to be on a low iodine diet so no seafood or dairy til after my treatment

Hunger is another great sign ladies xx

Fletch have a lovely time camping xx

I know it's very quiet, I seem to go to bed as you night owls chat through the night and you still all seem to get up for work somehow?? When I wake up I usually have lots of catching up to do x

Well I'll probably be going to bed now too, shattered! Was supposed to be waiting up for oh but he's taking ages and can't wait for him any longer lol!

hi girls. im very pissed off tonight. my screen on my phone has dead pixels so im having to buy a cheap phone tomorrow so i can call and text whilst im away and have to wait 2 weeks to get my screen fixed!!! a whole week without bnb! :( but i guess it will take my mind off ttc a little. i will surely miss you all. but ill be on tomorrow.

it is awfully quiet in here isnt it? good night xx

After another loo trip through the night i just had to... do u see it??? i think its my :bfp:

did the cheapie and noticed it darker than yest so im 11dpo:happydance:

how do they date a pregnancy after a dnc if u havent had af???xxx

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 21
Whoo hooo congratulations I'm glad you caved and tested there is a clear line on that frer yay. If you know when you got your positive opk I guess they use that til the first scan xx

Fletch how will you cope without bnb for a whole week and think how many pages you are going to have to read when you get back haha

Have a lovely time away camping x

Thanks hun..So tht was 22nd July and my dnc was 10 July do I time it from the dnc??xx

Wow your body must have gone back to normal immediately you oed 12 days after dnc I would use dnc date as lmp in that case x

Yeah it was really quick after the dnc after my natural mc it took like 34 days to o. X

I'm really pleased for you, this is going to be your sticky bean xxx

Mummy you are next, I hope you are feeling a little better x

Cath I hope all is ok between you and oh x

Aw I hope so Hun I'm thinking maybe the dnc has cleared me out and my egg will stick better. Xx

Oooooh I see it!!!!! That's is a definate line on that frer!!!!

YAAAAAAAAY CONGRATULATIONS!!! I knew it lol!

And I think they will count day of dnc like first day of LMP I think! So what does that make you due date then??

I'm soooooo happy for you Cheryl and I just know this is your rainbow baby!!

Aw thanks ,The 16th April how come I thot I was a wk after u but ur 5wks?? When was ur last period?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->