Lucky thread

My last period was 26th June, according to my calculations I didn't O until cd21 sonive had a 5 week cycle so if i go by O I'm only 4 weeks 3 day and due 9th April. But I managed to get a positive on a cb digi at 12dpo and they are only 50miu so I think I might have got my O day wrong. Plus I told the midwife that I thought I only ovulated 2 weeks ago but she said it didn't matter they would still go off my LMP until I have my dating scan.

Ohhhhh Cheryl!! YAY!!! Congrats!!!! I knew you were PG!!! i could feel it in my water lol!!! Congrats lovely!!!

Things are ok thanks MrsD i just told him straight if he goes then i go, i dont want to be in a relationship with someone i see for 1 day and a couple of hours a week!!

You ok hun? when did you say you CT was? is it Tuesday?

Fletch enjoy camping hun!!

Bailey how you feeling love?

xxxx

Fletch - boo for no bnb for a week!! We'll miss you!!

Cath - I'm ok thanks, just tired really. Had some bad cramps last night that worried me a little but I remember having these this time last pregnancy so nothing to worry about!
What has your oh said about if he goes you go?!

Thanks guys..cx

Bailey tht makes sense lol... I'm booked in for a scan on the 22nd il be 6wks 1 day..x

Cath hope u get it sorted Hun I Wundt want a 2 day relationship either... Especially when ur ttc. Cx

Mrs d hav a nice day..x

And fletch enjoy camping..x

I'm off to work chat later..xx

its most prob your uterus stretching hun :) making it nice and comfy in there for you baby!!!!!

he said he wont go but he would only do it for a few months as its good money so i said ok so what will you do when you come home?? his reply 'oohhh yeh ummm i didnt think of that!' arghhhh MEN!! xxx

But does he have a good job right now
Why does he want to change it or is it purely about money?

Cheryl - keep us updated with symptoms! Can't believe you've got yourself a scan already, no time wasted with you lol!!

cause his job he has to travel to England every day, his boss and him share the driving and i think its a 3 hour drive there and back but what pisses me off is there are 5 men in the van and 3 of them refuse to drive as they want to sleep!! Lazy shits!! hes on really really good money as it is, my oh is always stressed about money though, before the recession he was on about £2k a month way before we met and he had a lot in savings and his ex stole £10k off of him, I think he likes to have a lot of money in savings incase something happens which is the right way to think but moving jobs when his job is secure is not the way to go about things the way the country is right now.

Anyway....enough of me moaning i bet your fed up of hearing about me moan moan moan lol!!

what are your plans for this weekend? xxx

YAY Cheryl! I just KNEW you would be getting your BFP! That line on the FRER is super obvious! Congrats hun! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mummy & Shellie you are next!

Uhg, Cath that is annoying about OH's drive! Do the other guys at least chip in for petrol?

Bailey, I really hope you brought the bfp luck back :winkwink: And I am sure your cramps are just stretching! These are yours and Cheryl's rainbow babies!

Thanks Tawn!! I hope I did bring the BFP luck back and Shellie and mummy2 you are next!!!

Not long til you can ttc again too Cath! And must be a pain that drive for oh but I know what you mean about having a secure job at this time is really important.

Tawn - how's the 2ww?

well iv decided that im going to try after AF, my line on my OPK with FMU (i know you shouldnt use FMU but i have a serious POAS addiction lol) was moer darker than yesterdays so i think i will O by the end of next week or the week after so by time AF arrives and i Ov again i think it will be towards the end of August.......................or longer depending on how my cycle is after the MTX/LAP/D&C and everything bloody else they did lol! i want to try noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow though im so bloody impatient!!

Yes Tawn you are def next hun!! xxx

TWW is boring so far, Bailey! O pains have finally gone today, so I am either 1dpo or 2dpo (lord knows which since my OPKs were dark but maybe not positive for a while?? :wacko:)

Not much of anything to report yet! But at least if we didn't catch it this month I get to try again next month with you Cath!

Tawn....where has your PMA Gone?! you wont be trying next month with me as this is your month!! xxx

Oh I am still being positive don't you worry! I just need to be cautious cause with all the bfps lately and the ones I am sure are right around the corner, if I am all "I'M GETTIN MY BFP THIS MONTH!!!" and then AF comes instead, I know I will be kinda depressed about it. So it is much more positive for me to feel like it would be amazing to get our BFP and that we have a really good chance this month....did that make sense?

More like being hopeful rather than "sure" cause I don't deal well with let down! LOL

I get what you mean Tawn, I was the same, I didn't want to feel like I was sure, coz the month before I was "sure" and when AF came I was really devastated! But PMA ladies, it will happen!

no i know what you mean hun, theres still that bit of doubt there! Even when you do get your bfp i find im like 'hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe its an evap??' lol I need you to get yours though so i know its easy to get pg after a ectopic, xxx

Oooh ladies I've just had a brilliant driving lesson!! I've not driven a car for 3 weeks and yet I did brilliantly today! Just a couple of teeny errors, I did stall at a roundabout but I dealt with it fine and carried on so it wouldn't have been a fail if it had been a test! Only thing is I need to get my manoeuvres right, I cannot do a left reverse at all!! I always clip the kerb!!

Ohhh well done bailey! Uhg, I need to start mine soon. My ability to use my US driving license in the UK expires this week.

Cheryl, want to post your TWW symptoms like Bailey did when she got her bfp! Then I can obsess and compare those to my TWW :winkwink:

Hi chatty girls x

Bailey I'd forgotten all about your car and driving lessons I'm so pleased all is going well you'll pass your test in no time. Have you booked your test yet?

That's it stay positive everyone you are all going to be bump buddies in no time xx

Cath yup my ct scan is Tuesday x

Hi mrs d, I haven't got it booked yet, I'm hoping after next weeks lesson he tells me to book it but here in sunny old chorley there's only a 2 week waiting list for tests so don't wanna book it too early! Need to nail them manoevres first but he says my overall driving is fine, except just need to exaggerate my mirror usage more, feel like a right numpty purposely craning my neck and moving my head from side to side but if it helps me pass lol!!

Tawn - you should pass no problems though if you are driving over here anyway. Are you driving a manual or an automatic?

I have an alcohol related dilemma for tomorrow, it's my best friends birthday, we are going to a Thai restaurant that you bring your own booze to, I was thinking of going to Asda today and buying some alcohol free wine in hope she won't notice but then we are going to a bar called Prohibition (highly apt for me I think!) so I'll just say I'm thirsty and try to order when she's not around. Or do I just tell her? It's her birthday so I don't want anything to become about anything else but her, if you get me. But if she sees my label on my wine she might be upset I didn't tell her! But then me and oh said only family and we are only telling them once I'm 9 weeks coz then it's only a short time til my scan. What do you think?
Sorry for rambling lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->