Lucky thread

That's a tough dilemma can you say you are on antibiotics?

It sounds like a little bit more practise on reversing and you'll be fine, you'll be needing a baby car seat then xx

I think she'd guess if I said I was on antibiotics, especially after the mc I think she knows I'm ttc. So it's either pretend I'm drinking or tell her.

Hmm that is a tricky one Bailey! Personally I would pretend I was drinking, just because women can get a little funny about being upstaged or outshined! :haha:

But I don't think telling anyone will make any difference as far as a healthy bubba goes, so if she is a close friend that would want to know and you would like to tell her maybe tell her today rather than during "her" night tomorrow?

Yeah I guess that's true Tawn, the thing is, she is one of my best friends, but when I told her I was pg last time, she was happy etc, but not as much as I thought. And when I had my mc, she sent a message saying how sorry etc but was quite "vacant" about it. So I think thats more the reason why I'm hesitant to tell her, I get the feeling she wouldn't be that excited about it. Plus I won't be seeing her until tomorrow so don't really want to tell her over the phone. I am going to her house first though coz she lives miles from me and I'm staying there so maybe I should tell her before we meet up with everyone else?

Hi girls :wave:

Can't possibly catch up so I'll just join in now... Bailey I think if you're not convinced on telling her, don't. Pretend to be drinking, and if she catches you out you can do the ' didn't want to make your day about me' thing. I'm not one to feel pressured into telling people big news before I'm ready.

It's a tough one you'll have to play it by ear and hopefully no one will notice you are drinking x

How you feeling today mummy?

Hey my 2ww symtoms

Sore bbs :holly: from o
Loads of creamy cm
Vivid dreams
The odd twinges with some sharp pinching
Nosebleed
Toilet trips thru the night
White bumpy nips
Hungry all the time
Was sick on like 7dpo and had the runs
Oh and my greasy spotty face and neck

I'm only getting a scan cos the dr made me call epu and she doesn't believe I'm pg so quick after a dnc so I've to hand a urine sample in on mon go for bloods this tues then the following week too... I thot being a dr she should kno it's possible to be pg 3and a half wks after a mc. Xx

That's a bit off but at least it sounds like they are going to monitor you closely this time x

Aw I kno....the worrying begins :(

You ladies are too chatty I'm just in for 10 mins then back out boo:( working till 8ish

I'm going out tomoro night for my cousins bday just saying I've got wedding hair to do the Sunday morning so I'm not drinking.. I dont care wot they think bailey I don't think anyone would come out and ask you if u were pg tht knows you've had a loss. Xx

Yeah I suppose so, my alcohol free wine idea is a no go, they only had that stuff that says "FRE" in big letters on it lol! So I'm just gonna pretend I'm on antibiotics as mrs duck suggested. If my bf asks I will tell her but no one else would ask me as they are more her friends than mine. Thanks for the advice though ladies!

How's things going mummy? Are you feeling any better? I hope so!

Cheryl - I can't believe your doctor!! Don't you just hate our nhs sometimes!! At least if we had to pay for our healthcare then we could demand better treatment (and by treatment I just mean nicer attitudes lol). I guess we could always pay for private healthcare though so I should stop moaning lol!!

Mrs d - any nice plans for the weekend?

I hope you have a nice time at your party is your oh going with you?

No, I've got nothing planned for the weekend yet which is fine by me, I'll just chill out with dh. I've got the go ahead from my insurance that I am covered to drive again which is bitter sweet as that means back to work Monday boo

No he's at work so it's just me. I'm gonna do a test text now to see what she says. As its "bring your own booze" at this restaurant I'm going to text her and say I'm on antibiotics so can't drink, do i need to bring my own soft drinks. See what she says, she might guess but better if she does now than tomorrow lol!

Chilling out all weekend sounds sooooo nice lol, that's what I'm doing tonight coz tomorrow will be a busy day! I'm working 9 til 2 then straight to Manchester! When are you going back to work then mrs d? Hopefully not too soon, or do you think work might help by being a distraction?

That's a good plan I hope she doesn't question any further x

You'll be asleep at the restaurant what with pg tiredness and your long day you'll be pooped x

It's back to work Monday for me as my sick note ran out today and now with my insurance saying I can drive I don't really have an excuse not to go back

It's got to be something not too serious that would stop you going out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->