Lucky thread

A 'war' infection might just be too serious haha

Lol, a war infection may be a tad too serious :rofl:

I'm waiting for her to text back asking which antibiotics lol. She's a googler and I'm sure she's said before that you can drink on antibiotics. I bet that's what she says next lol! If she does I'll have to cave in and send her the picture of my pregnancy test to stop the inquisition lol!

Yup, wants to know if I'm sure I can't drink with them coz some you can still drink lol!!

Yay Cheryl !!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bailey I also suggest you stick with the antibiotic routine. Anyone asks what for you can say u have a urinary tract infection. If you've started going to the bathroom a lot it'll cover that up too!

I almost caved and tested today, but I decided 9dpo is way too early and I'd be disappointed. Also had slight spotting the last couple of days which is bumming me out. Could be implantation but I think cuz of the m/c in my eyes any blood = bad. Trying not to dwell on it especially since it was mostly brown, except when I accidentally nicked my cervix with my nail when checking internally and drew blood !! I know better but it was an accident :wacko:

My boobs are still tender and a bit painful. I hope it's not AF boob pains. I don't normally have AF boob pains starting from O day. Haven't noticed anymore "super-human" smelling abilities. Although at work yesterday this one particular box of nitrile gloves I swear made all the gloves in it smell like really old books and made my hands smell like it too, but I never asked anyone else if they could smell it too since it was in my department and the gloves in other departments smelled fine. Also last night I had a dream where (kinda gross, sorry!) I had explosive diarrhea and my white clothes and hair was covered it in!! Having some random cramps here and there, and it's not particular to any side.

I'm not peeing more then I normally do, not that I've noticed. But even when I was pregnant I didn't pee more, I just went allll the time to check on how bad I was bleeding, so OH thought I was peeing a lot (I have since told him most of the time I was checking on my spotting).

Anyway ladies, shower time. It's afternoon here already and I'm still in my pj's!! And I have to figure out what I'm making for dinner before OH gets home!

I told her that the doctor said no alcohol and she's now asking me what the instruction leaflet says lol!!! Oh dear, she's gonna want to see them when I get to her house tomorrow isn't she lol!! I am so tempted just to tell her now, she's so hard to lie to!

Oh damn I know you can drink on antibiotics but most people don't realise that (i saw it on QI)

I can't believe how many people ask questions when you say you've been to the drs or you aren't well. When I had to speak with lots of my clients telling them i was going into hospital and I wasn't sure how long I was going to be off for so if they needed anything speak to my colleague nearly all of them asked what I was going in for I couldn't believe it.

Anyway enough rambling has she text back yet?

Oooooch shellie that made me cringe about nicking yourself ouchie!!!

And sore boobs are a brill sign as well as vivid dreams!! I really hope you will be joining me and Cheryl soon!! Me and you will be mummy brides yay!!
And yeah sensible thinking on testing, 9dpo is waaaaaay early hun xx

Oh no bailey I can't believe she is asking so many questions

Shellie explosive diarrhoea made me chuckle.

Mrs d - I don't know what to say about why the antibiotic leaflet says, it's only a matter of time before she asks what type they are and she googles it lol! And like I said she might ask about them when I see her tomorrow! She's a clever one my bf, she knows alsorts that most people don't! I feel really bad lying to her now.

I know it's funny how many questions people ask about illness lol, but to be fair we are quite close so we'd usually mention to each other stuff like this no problems.
And now I'm taking ages to get back to her lol!!

I think you are just going to have to tell her she has called your bluff

Bailey metronidazole is used to treat bacterial infections of the vagina and you can't drink alcohol on those will that do the trick?

By the way I haven't had any I just dr googled what antibiotics can't you drink alcohol with....I can just imagine you all imagining me routing through my medicine cabinet

Hahah Bailey! The inquisition over your imaginary UTI! She must know something is up, or more likely just realllllly want to have a fun drunken night with her bf!

Ohhh Shellie, I hope these are all really good signs! Just a few more days and you will see a massive BFP!

Ladies, if you don't mind I just had to write a list of all the coincidences that would make this a pretty fateful baby if we got pregnant this cycle! I just was thinking about it and how crazy it would be if I really did get my bfp this month. Check all this out!

1) 1st day of this cycle was the day we moved into our new house which was a huge step for us (the home DH said "we are going to have our 1st baby here")

2) My OPK started getting dark on the exact 4 month anniversary of my mc

3) On DH and my anniversary (most likely the night that would've done the trick if we are preggers), the massive rainbow outside my window as I was sitting here typing about making our "rainbow baby" that night

4) I realized (after the fact) the day I think I ovulated was likely yesterday--which was the 4 year anniversary of my mother's death. I had talked to her in my head the night before asking her to be close to us and help our dreams of having a bubba come true if she could.

5) This is a stretch, but my brother (who is my best friend) is getting married on April 27th of next year. As he is 5,000 miles away, we were worried about me trying to conceive would mean that I would be too pregnant to fly and be there on his big day (I am also a bridesmaid as his fiance is one of my besties as well). If we are pg this cycle, I would be due 2 days before their wedding and cosmic irony says that we will be pregnant this cycle and I will have to miss their wedding--or be giving birth the day of.

I am not really superstitious, but I just realized the last few days have had a lot of coincidences and I can't help but hope they are "signs" that our rainbow is coming! :)

Ohhh and I forgot to add! If I O'd yesterday, I will be 14dpo on DH's birthday! So it will either be bubba or AF as a birthday surprise!:haha:

Aww Tawn bailey did have a good talk with the universe and you have been given lots of positive signs so I really hope you get your bfp this cycle hun xx

Bailey what happened did you tell her?

Shellie when are you planning on testing?

Well I've asked oh what he thinks I should say and he hasn't replied. Luckily my bf will probably just think I'm at work and that's why I've not replied to her either!!

I googled that one too mrs d, I just think she might notice I don't actually have any antibiotics when I stay at her house tomorrow lol! I'll wait see what oh says and then text her back.

Tawn - oh it must be your month! Too many weir coincidences! And like you said about your brothers wedding it would be sods law that you would be pregnant now so that your due date will be so close! Got my fingers and toes crossed for you and all the other ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->