Lucky thread

Well I told my bf, and I know you cant really convey much emotion in a text but she didn't sound terribly excited about it. No capital letters, no exclamation marks. Just congratulations, I didn't realise you were trying. Maybe it's just me reading into it too much. I even text back saying when im due if it all goes ok and doesn't go wrong again and she didn't say anything. Just asked if she still needed to look for hen do ideas.

This may seem strange, buh has anybody had their boobs feel warm?? I feel like they are hot. Maybe I'm just imagining all these things.... I don't wanna get excited and then be disappointed :(

Mrs duck I think depending on how I feel that morning, the earliest I'll test is on Monday, which will be 12DPO. I'd have the countdown on my siggy but for some reason all the tickers from countdownforpregnancy.com don't seem to be working. Otherwise I'll wait for AF to show or til I'm late to test.

I can see your siggy Shellie.

I can't say my boobs felt warm at all, heavier but not warm, or any warmer than usual lol!!

I can see your siggy Shellie.

I can't say my boobs felt warm at all, heavier but not warm, or any warmer than usual lol!!

Really? I wonder why I can't see them on my computer. Strange.

They don't feel warm anymore. Maybe it was a booby hot flash LOL

Aw you are so chatty... Bailey so funny all those excuses to end up telling her lol...cx
U and mrs d had me laughing out loud :haha:

Mrs d how r u?xx

Shellie test sun 11 dpo pls do wot I did I'm not testing till 13dpo but tested 8dpo then 10dpo then 11dpo lol I'm addicted..xx

Tawn I really hope these are all signs it's ur month...x

Well I'm out tomoro night kidding on I'm working early on Sunday to get out of drinking and now my cuz wants me to g to hers on mon to talk about her hen do or next yr either April or may and wants to go abroad so think il agree to everything cos she knows Im trying for a baby and made me get my bridesmaid dress ages ago and now wants to book the hen do so early...xx

Aww bailey I'm sure she is excited for you, like you say you can't tell the tone in a text i bet she will be excited for you when tou see her x
By the way what happened about your gas smell?

Ohh shellie so we only have to wait til Monday for our next bfp. No I can't say I've had hot :holly:

Cheryl you must have heard the :holly: haha x
Did you have a good day at work? It sounds like you have a good plan not to drink but what excuse are you going to use not to go away for her hen do?

I'm well thanks but have to go back to work Monday until I have my next op boo I was starting to enjoy being a lady of leisure

Hehe I know Cheryl after all that and I told her anyway. She asked too many questions lol!!

I am a little disappointed though. She didn't sound very excited and I've texted her saying I'm really worried about miscarriage again and for her not to tell anyone I'm pregnant and she hasn't even text back :-( if one of my friends text me that I'd be reassuring them and trying to support them but nothing. Am I being silly?

Oh and mrs d the smell went away! I've decided thy next door must have done summat with his motorbike or poured oil down the drain or summat coz it was a petrol smell rather than a gas smell. Me and my heightened sense of smell lol!!

Oh good im glad it went away.
Your friend might just be worried about you and doesn't know what to say x

hi chat happy girls! iv had a good laugh catching up. i love all these excuses we have to make. mrs d with her bum implants and bailey with her fake uti lol!! made me chuckle

cheryl congratulations :happydance: !!!!!!!!!!!! second bfp in the lucky streak!!

i did an opk this aft and it was faint still so who knows when ill o. i think im a poas addict too cath. cos i dont care what the result is i just like dipping it!! haha what i saddo i am!

just wanted to pop in and say have a lovely week all of you. got a 4am wake up so off to bed.

will miss you all xxx

im already excited to tent bd hahaha!! cant wait to get there ;)

Cheryl you must have heard the :holly: haha x
Did you have a good day at work? It sounds like you have a good plan not to drink but what excuse are you going to use not to go away for her hen do?

I'm well thanks but have to go back to work Monday until I have my next op boo I was starting to enjoy being a lady of leisure

Yeah ok... I think Il just nd to agree to it all and pay deposit but if I'm pg I can't go... I'm hoping if the talk about it on mon il be 4 wks maybe it will take them another month or so to book it so if thts the case il tell them. X

Have a lovely time, don't do anything I wouldn't :winkwink: xx

Sounds like a good idea Cheryl, when did you say the hen do is? It wouldn't be fun to go to a hen do when pregnant!

Thanks fletch hav a good time go shake ur tent with some tent :sex:

Bailey I think ppl just don't realise wot it's like to go thru a mc don't let it bother u Hun... I was going to say u shud hav bought non alcoholic wine and poured it into a wine bottle but u had already told her. Xx

Oh talking about sense of smell yesterday all I smelled was dog food and it's in the same container it always is in I was ferpbreesing everything to get rid of the smell then then the spay was bothering me. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->