Lucky thread

Wiggler- Nothing wrong with no symptoms. I was just curious! :)

AFM: I can already tell I'm going to go 2ww crazy.

this is me exactly right now!..I think I O'd about two days ago per OPK's...I am new to this board but wanted to say you and I are on the same boat!..:)...maybe we can be testing buddies!..:)

i hope you are all well. i have been really busy lately and have missed so much!

i just wanted to pop in and say my opk's are getting darker :happydance:

Iv spent the last hour looking up stories of brown spotting turning into BFP's.

Think I'm kidding myself

I don't normally spot before af. It normally goes extremely heavy within a few hours. I have watery discharge tinted a little brown which started last night. Very strange

I'm still spotting too. Haven had enough blood in the last 30 hours to even fill a pad :wacko: I don't think I'm pregnant but I just want a real period! X

Aw girls I'm sorry, I wish a bfp or the witch would show up so uz can move on. Tried bding to get things going?

I'm thinking that too poppy.

Thanks dani :flower: we BD'd yesterday morning. Might give it a try again tonight x

:hugs: to everyone that needs it. I really hope we all get our BFPs soon.

Still feeling crampy, going to start doing ov tests tomorrow as an experiment to see if they change if this is my month. Saves me blowing money on preggy tests. x x x

Aww girls sorry to hear about all the annoying spotting! Nothing worse than being in that limbo of not knowing what is going on! :hugs: I really hope those BFPs are just running late, but if not I hope AF just gets on with it so that you can start moving onto the next cycle!

AFM, since I finally stopped bleeding after m/c on Thursday and DH and I have the long weekend together I was glad to BD and start this new TTC cycle. It ended up starting a little funny (turned out DH felt a bit weird about BD after the m/c as it was all we had been talking about for over a week) but we had a nice chat and were able to get back on track :thumbup: crossing my fingers O doesn't take too long to show up now!

i spotted for 8 days before af showed up after my mc. it was watery and brown. very light. then af came and i seem to be back on track now. i really hope that either your bfp's show up or that af comes quickly. actually, i am pretty sure that bd'ing helped af along. i decided one night i was going to ttc in all ernest until bfp or af and, what do you know, af.

tons and tons of sticky :dust: to you all.

Thanx too scared. That's really helpful. Mine is really watery with bits of white and bits of light brown in. I also looked up on Internet that your first af after mc can do all sorts of strange things. Havnt had any pain yet so im thankful for that

:hugs: poppy

when af finally came i had pretty bad cramps for the first day and it was quite heavy for 2 days but it was pretty normal for me after that.

i hope you get all straightened out soon. :hugs:

Did u have any pain at all during your spotting? When do I call it CD1?

Did u have any pain at all during your spotting? When do I call it CD1?

no, no pain at all with the spotting. i didn't call it cd 1 until i had full red flow. i had 2 days where i had a little red but it was gone again by the next time i went to the bathroom. i didn't call those days cd 1. not until it stayed red.

I have answered my own question. Was getting ready for bed just after my last post and spotting had turned into full red flow. Still no pain though which is really strange because I ALWAYS get bad period pain

I have answered my own question. Was getting ready for bed just after my last post and spotting had turned into full red flow. Still no pain though which is really strange because I ALWAYS get bad period pain

Lucky you it is day 2 for me and I'm still is so much pain. So it's cd1 for you I hope we are both lucky this month!! What cd do you expect O? are you going to try anything different this month? I just ordered preseed and gonna try smep this month. It's nice to relax during af though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->