Lucky thread

If its abroad I won't be able to fly if I'm due a baby. X

Lol I thought of that Cheryl but couldn't be bothered lol!

Ewwww I bet the smell of dog food was really horrible! The sense of smell is hard to deal with in my job, care work is not nice on the nose sometimes lol!!

Ahhh so it's not planned yet, just nod and agree until it's time to pay any money Cheryl lol

Thts wot I'm going to do its funny my other cuz this girls sister was in this position 3 yrs ago when I was booking my hen do she fell pg accidentally and just said she couldn't afford it but they wud never believe tht with me I say il nod till its time to book. Xx

Have a lovely time, don't do anything I wouldn't :winkwink: xx

hehe me? never xx

Thanks fletch hav a good time go shake ur tent with some tent :sex:

Bailey I think ppl just don't realise wot it's like to go thru a mc don't let it bother u Hun... I was going to say u shud hav bought non alcoholic wine and poured it into a wine bottle but u had already told her. Xx

Oh talking about sense of smell yesterday all I smelled was dog food and it's in the same container it always is in I was ferpbreesing everything to get rid of the smell then then the spay was bothering me. Xx

if the tent is rocking dont come knocking :) :thumbup:

Haha fletch you are so funny :rofl: how are we gonna cope for a week without you making us laugh!

Oh cheryl huge congrats I just knew you were gonna be next :) so happy for you!!
Fletch have fun camping!!
BFP are coming for everyone I feel it :)
Everyone in the 2ww can't wait to see your BFP!!! Xxxx

aw :) that made me smile. i shall miss you all dearly. xxx

Hi love :wave: nice to see you, how are you? x

Hi mrs D ! :) I'm doing well .. And you? So glad it's the weekend time for some relaxation ;)

Haven't read back (have about 7 pages to catch up on), but I just wanted ti check in and say I've had some blood-tinged streaky CM today and feel like AF is coming. I'm crampy and really irritable (!!) :( So I think I'm out.

Btw ladies if I'm talking about being pg too much or upsetting anyone please tell me! I'm trying to keep it to a minimum but you ladies keep asking how I am lol!! Plus you guys have been so supportive and I know you will all be joining me soon, I feel so close to you all and don't wanna stop chatting to you all!!

NEVER worry about talking about it too much, we are all so excited for you!!! We can't wait to share our same news with you! :) :hugs:

Good for you stopping smoking Cath! You are going to be so healthy and ready for your rainbow in 1 MONTH!!!!

And that was so sweet of your OH! Men are so strange with their emotions, when we got pregnant and I told DH the first time he said "congratulations!" like I was a neighbor or something?!! :haha: Then when I was in hospital and he was rushing like a madman from work to get to me, he bawled his eyes out cause that was the first moment he realized that it was REAL and how much he loved the bubs already.

Love, if you read this come in and say hello! Congrats on finding out you are team blue!

Fletch, how is packing/getting ready for your trip going?

Oh my gosh too funny, this is the same reaction my hubby had first time we were pregnant. I told him and he said "congratulations" and i just gave him this weird look like "this is your baby too and it's not like it was a surprise you goofball!" They are crazy but funny! But yeah, when it was D&C day, i waved goodbye to him as they closed the doors and my mom said in the waiting room he laid his head down on her shoulders and just cried. It melted my heart. It was that moment I realized this just didn't happen to me, it happened to him too. I'm ready for you and I to have another chance at this! Good luck sweetie. :dust:

After another loo trip through the night i just had to... do u see it??? i think its my :bfp:

did the cheapie and noticed it darker than yest so im 11dpo:happydance:

how do they date a pregnancy after a dnc if u havent had af???xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Amazing!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for you!!!

Oh no mummy I hope not, I've got everything crossed for you.

I'm glad you and bubs are doing well love. Not so good for my I've just been diagnosed with thyroid cancer so have to undergo treatment then no ttc for 6 months but I'm pleased to be here cheering everyone else on x

Nice to see you back ttcbaby where have you been hiding? You brought a year to my eye reading your post. How are you doing?

Poppy we are missing you too if you are reading this, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->