Lucky thread

Mrs d wots ur plans today? I'm working boo :(

Think poppy is in France. Cx

Mummy hope it's not af Hun..x

Yeah I've got backache but I get it with my job anyway. and yeah I've still got the runs too, not all the time but every now and then just out of nowhere!!

Found this about diahhrea -

"During the first trimester the body produces large volumes of pregnancy hormones that work to relax and slow down the gastrointestinal tract. This enables the fetus to better absorb the nutrients it needs to grow. While great for the baby, an additional end result is often embarrassing gastric annoyances that can be uncomfortable at times."

So a good sign I'd say :thumbup:

AFM - No AF today. Feeling like she's coming has subsided, but my was I cranky today!! Nearly bit DD's little head off more than a few times. Lucky DH is away this weekend or he'd be in trouble too! :growlmad:

Ohh Mummy hoping that the crankiness is pregnancy hormones running rampant through your body!!! Aren't you testing tomorrow!?!

Mrs duck I saw that ... Ive been saying lil prayers that everything will work out for the best for you !! So good that you can stay so positive :) that's a perfect attitude

Who thought diarrhoea would ever be a good thing x

Mummy I hope the witch stays away x

I'm going to attempt driving for the first time now since my op and go for a mooch around town I've told dh a bit of retail therapy will make me feel better

AF isn't due till Tuesday Tawn, so I was going to wait til she doesn't show before testing... Plus, DH is out of town and I don't want to test without him. I've also had some more pink today (which I'm so sick of seeing - just either come properly or go the hell away!), so I'm not sure what's going on. I'd rather see AF then think I'm onto something and get BFN after BFN trying to find it... Sorry for being so bummed today...

Aw mummy I really hope it's not AF and on Tuesday or Wednesday you get a lovely BFP. If it makes you feel any better I was convinced AF was coming and I was rather ratty too before my BFP. FX'd for you hun, PMA!!

Awwww Mummy I Totally know what you mean. Those last few days of the tww are the worst as you've had two weeks to build your hope and then af fear competes with hope. I really hope you see a beautiful bfp next week! :hugs:

Aw mummy hope it's not af Hun..cx

It isn't a gd thing when ur a mobile hairdresser and hav to run so u don't shit yourself lol so embarrassed using clients toilets :(

Mrs d u deserve some shopping...cx

Yeah my backs sore cos of my job too, just felt extra sore this morning. Xx

Mummy 2 one I know how ur feeling. Today I had a good amount of spotting when i woke up so am nearly convinced AF decided to show her ugly head waaaay too early at only 10 DPO :cry: I cried like a baby in the shower thinking about how its just not fair. It seems to be getting better so i donno yet for sure well see what its like if a few hours when i get home from work. I feel so low right now ...

It isn't a gd thing when ur a mobile hairdresser and hav to run so u don't shit yourself lol so embarrassed using clients toilets :(

:haha:

Oh you poor thing Cheryl

Shellie we've all been there hun, have a good cry it will make you feel better, then when you get back to the opks and bding again you feel hopeful again and so the cycle continues....well it does for me anyway xx

Enjoy some alcohol, pâté and all the nice things you haven't had in the tww as it will be the last time you'll get to enjoy them for 9 months, coz next cycle is going to be your bfp xx

My excuse has worked so far totally buying I'm working tomoro to do wedding hair. :)

Well I recommend the retail therapy girls I got some bargains I couldn't resist but then on the way back to the car it absolutely chucked it down and I got soaked. I had white trousers which were completely see through by the time I got back to the car oooops

Oh good cheryl I just hope you don't have to book any flights in the next few weeks.

Aw I hope so... White trousers god hope no one saw ur lady bits lol..xx

Awww thanks cheryl, I am going to TRY to hold out till 12dpo tho. Haha we will see!

Shellie & Mummy no af allowed! Early preg spotting it has to be!!!! PMA, I hope you girls get your bfps next week!

I've had really sharp strong pains in my left tube area (the side I had my ectopic last time) And I can't help but worry that something might be going wrong--like an egg attaching in the tube again! :/ but I am going to try and have PMA and hope that it is scar tissue pain as my bits work EXTRA hard to get a (hopefully!) fertilized eggy to the right place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->