Lucky thread

Thanks, how u doin??xx

Cheryl, I'm pretty good. Just went mia for a little bit and it's hard keeping up on these threads, they move so fast! :) I stalk all of you though every chance I get to check on ya's!

Hey ttcbabyisom I've been wondering where you were!! How are you?

I'm good baileybubs, just hanging in there. Thanks for asking!

Oh no mummy I hope not, I've got everything crossed for you.

I'm glad you and bubs are doing well love. Not so good for my I've just been diagnosed with thyroid cancer so have to undergo treatment then no ttc for 6 months but I'm pleased to be here cheering everyone else on x

Nice to see you back ttcbaby where have you been hiding? You brought a year to my eye reading your post. How are you doing?

Poppy we are missing you too if you are reading this, how are you?

Hi MrsDuck, thanks for wondering about me...i'm still here, just stalking mostly and trying to catch up. Went mia a little because i was feeling a bit overwhelmed and too stressed out about all of it. I'm onto a new cycle with lots of hope again...doing some new natural things to help me so hopefully they work...here's the list:

Grapefruit juice - 1 glass a day
Geritol liquid - 1x day after a meal
Evening primrose oil - 3 pills a day
Mucinex - 1 pill a day
Cinnamon - 1x day in morning coffee or tea
Prometrium round 2 starting cd#16
bloods cd#21

FINGERS CROSSED and thank you all!!! :hugs:

Just checking in from France on some free wifi! How is everyone? Have I missed any news?

Hey poppy me and bailey got our BFPs :)

Tawn aw tht sds gd hun Hope ur next...xx

Ttcbabyisom hope ur natural stuff work. Xx

Hey poppy me and bailey got our BFPs :)

Tawn aw tht sds gd hun Hope ur next...xx

Ttcbabyisom hope ur natural stuff work. Xx

Ahhhhh that's so exciting. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Sending u both loads of sticky dust. These WILL be ur rainbows!

Tested this morning (12DPO) and got a BFN. Should have just waited till Tuesday at least! No harm done a suppose... Had a rubbish sleep with DH not home and my Missy Moo waking through the night :(

Hope you ladies are all having a nice weekend xx

Tawn - I hope those pains are just leftover from O or your eggy moving safely through the tube to get to it's new home for the next 8+ months.

Shellie - thanks, and I hope your spotting is just normal early pg spotting and we both get our BFPs this month :hugs:

Mrs D - ... See-through pants... Oh my! :)

Cheryl - Still very happy for you lovely. You must be so excited :happydance:

Poppy - You probably don't really know me, but thanks for this awesome thread! Congratulations on second trimester, and France would be amazing!

TTC baby - It's a rough thing this TTC business. Hope this month brings you more positive things.

Thanks guys just hope it's my forever baby..xx

Mummy your not out till af shows hum PMA all the way. Xx

Cheryl: YAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so happy for your BFP! Congratulations! I would hope the Dr.'s will see you sooner! Also have you thought of getting your progesterone checked? Dr.'s don't always think 3.5 weeks is possible for a BFP. They look at you all weird. They did the same with Cath as I recall.

Also my Dr. here thought I had MC in April and had gotten PG again before first AF. He was talking progesterone to strengthen my Uterine lining just in case. However, when I told him I had first AF after MC, he said I didn't need progesterone as I MMC at 9w and you usually MC sooner if progesterone is the problem.

So excited to see you have concieved your forever bean! Can't wait for you to get back in my Preggar friend thread...

Poppy hope you are having a lovely time in France x

Ttc I hope the natural remedies work for you and you get your bfp soon x

Mummy it's still early so don't give up x

Cheryl how did you get on with the hen do plans?

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

Thanks, They don't proscribe progestorone here Leinzlove so thy will just chek my hcg levels this wk then next and my 6k scans booked for the 22nd. Xx

The hen do plans are on Monday night she wants to go to Marbella for a wk in may so if I'm having a successful pregnancy I won't be able to go :)

Cheryl: I'm glad that they are doing something to give you some reassurance. :happydance:

Yay, you won't be able to go with the Hens. :happydance:

Hi Poppy we've missed you!!! Hope all is well :)

So the spotting seemed like it had stopped for a few hours, but now looks like it might be coming back again :( I hate spotting. I'm still trying to hold out hope that its not AF yet since I am still only 10 dpo, and I should have at least another 2 days before AF shows (should, but who knows what my body wants to do). And I pretty much always get a migraine on what I believe is the day my progesterone drops and still haven't had one. Its been going on 4 days, but today was the worst of it, looked like when my period starts. I donno how much spotting i can have and turn out being preggo. I hope it stops!

anyway good night ladies!

Shellie loads of ppl get ib for 2 days. So fingers crossed. Xx

Yeh leinz the locum Dr didn't believe me either saying it was too soon etc,rubbish!!!

Hope everything is ok with everyone? I have tried reading back but my minds gone blank lol

Afm my opks are medium dark so I suspect af in a week of so xxx

Hey missy thts gd... I can't wait tillur ttc cath I love all ur testing at 1dpo lol...xxx

More spotting this morning - HMPH! But I felt like AF was coming for real earlier and it's now 8pm with no sign. At least the cranky pants seem to be in the wash now (haha) I'm feeling a lot better today mood-wise :)

Feel like I'm looking good too - glowing maybe...? So funny, hubby just now as I'm typing told me that I'm looking hot!

Shellie - how much spotting are we talking about? I was googling today about spotting (for like the thousandth time in the last 6 months) and it said 4-5 days isn't uncommon but that spotting should be light pink or brown and not red, and you shouldn't be needing to change a pad. It's something like 1 in 5 normal pregnancies involve spotting early on though, so try not to lose heart just yet. You could still get your BFP :hugs:

Feel like I'm the only one in here this weekend?? Oh, and you too Cheryl!

It's been very quiet this weekend.

Cath yay for medium dark opks, not long now til you get back to ttc x

Shellie and mummy I hope it's not af and you get your bfp's this cycle x

Aw lol i on mummy2 it's always quieter in the wkend on here and fletch is away too..When are you test Hun?xx.xxx

Mummy & Shellie I wish you two would test! :haha: We need some more bfps, we are on a roll!

And Mummy, you must have telepathically sent your grumpiness over here, cause I woke up in a foul mood today (just cranky for no real reason) and don't feel like talking to anyone--at least IRL lol.

Hey mrs d:wave:

Tawn I was like tht last wk lol... Ur on the way to ur BFP..cx

I did a digi today 13dpo thinking it wud say 1-2 and it says 2-3 is this not too early for tht??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->