Lucky thread

Morning ladies!!

Hope everyone's ok! And I agree with Tawn, Shellie and mummy test!!!! :test: :test: lol, just kidding ladies test when you are ready but I'm sure you'll see those lovely lines, both your symptoms sound fab!!

Mummy when you tested at 12dpo what test did you use? Glad you are feeling better today, and the cranky pants thing made me laugh lol!!

Tawn - any 2ww symptoms yet?

Ttcbabyisom - we've missed you!! Hope you are doing well hun!!

Poppy - how is it all going with the little bubs?

Leinzlove - thanks for that info from your doctor about progesterone levels, one less thing for me to worry about as my mmc was 12 weeks so hopefully progesterone is fine.

Cath - how's things with you and oh now with this job interview? And yay for medium opk's!! If you get AF in a couple of weeks you will be ttc again soooo soon!

Cheryl - how are you feeling? Still got the runs? Mines gone the opposite way now, drinking lots of orange juice to help "move" things along :rofl: How did your night go last night?

Hope I've not missed anyone, there was so much to catch up on!!

AFM I had a horrible night! The meal was lovely and I was originally told we'd be getting the last train home to my friends but if course coz they were drunk and having a good time they decided we could get the night bus! I got in bed at 4am!! It was awful I was so tired that i kept having to stop myself crying!! If I'd have known it would be that late I wouldn't have gone. And at one point I did start to cry because we were walking for the night bus and I didn't want to miss it and coz they were drunk they were sauntering and stopping and starting and i just wanted to say can we hurry up coz I don't want to miss the bus and it came out as a cry with tears, like a child who needed to go to bed lol!! I felt bad coz I really didn't want to make my friend feel bad coz it was her night but I was so tired I felt like I was going to pass out. If only i had known it was going to be like that I really just wouldn't have gone. And now I've got to contend with Sunday public transport all day to get home. Oh well you live and learn eh ladies? At least it's all done with now.

Aw bailey such a shame, just say no now at least ur friend knos ur pg so u can use tht as a excuse. Xx

:wave:

More bfp's are on the way :happydance:

Ooooh Cheryl it could be twins xx

Cheryl, the 2-3weeks is prob a really good sign of nice high hcg! Plus the actual conception calculator part is only 45% accurate (or something close to that, you'd have to look on the box) and can vary a lot. But maybe, just maybe we will have twins in the group!!! :)

Ohhh Bailey, that sounds ROUGH! Hopefully you have a nice easy, relaxing duvet day lined up now for you to recover! Even without the preg hormones, I prob would've cried from exhaustion--especially as the only sober person!

As for TWW symptoms, I have had slightly sore nipples since O--I never get sore nipples, only ever got them with last bfp right from O? Not very painful, just a bit raw? Dunno. Then there are a few pains/twinges going on in my tubal areas. Add in the crankiness and a ridiculously spotty face and you have a right old fun time!! :haha: UHG I don't even want to go outside, I get the occasional spot now and again but never get THIS spotty! Yuck!

Hahah, I started keeping a TWW journal for the first time, so obviously I have loads more "symptoms" then usual :dohh:

Oh and mrs d after all that with trying to work out excuses for my friend it turned out she had a water infection last week that's why she had been asking about the antibiotics coz she knew she could still drink on hers lol!

I wouldn't take the exact numbers of those digis coz when I got my first BFP at 16dpo (AF was 2 days late) it said 3+ weeks pregnant. I think it just means your hcg is doubling up really well!! That's a great sign!!!

Aww bailey you poor thing, I hope you get back ok without too many delays with the dreaded sunday public transport xx

Eat lots of fruit bailey after my op I couldn't squeeze sorry tmi so I had to eat loads of fruit to make it loose so I could go (the things we all about on here)

Oh and mrs d after all that with trying to work out excuses for my friend it turned out she had a water infection last week that's why she had been asking about the antibiotics coz she knew she could still drink on hers lol!

:dohh:

I'd say that's a good sign Cheryl! You could easily be 2 wks (post ovulation) couldn't you? Must mean good beta levels :happydance:

Sorry Tawn! I can't BELIEVE how cranky I'd been. I was even irritating MYSELF!! Glad I'm feeling over it now.

And I did test this morning... and got a BFN. I'm 12DPO, so it's still early. Will see what happens tomorrow and maybe I'll test again Tuesday when AF is due.

Yay for your opks Cath. This time next month you'll be in the TWW (yes??).

Hi Mrs D :wave:

Lol yeah I can't wait to get home and eat the raspberries I know I have in my fridge lol!! Strange how within a few days I've gone from one extreme to the other lol!!

And we do talk about literally everything on here don't we?!

I will be so glad to get home! What I hate is the fact that I can technically drive and have a car sat in my driveway! If I'd passed my test I could have just driven to the meal last night then driven home again! Gonna ask my instructor on weds if I can book my test and then spend 2 weeks just hammering those manoevres. It needs to be done and last night proved that!

Mummy sorry about your bfn but like you say it's still early I've got everything crossed for you x

Bailey are you doing your tests in your own car or an instructors car?

In my instructors car mrs d, I've only driven mine once coz it needs the rear wheels changing so she's currently sat on my driveway doing nowt.

Aw mummy wait a few days Hun...cxxx

Bailey mines is the opposite now too lol... Need some oranges in us lol..cx

Mrs d wots ur plans today?xx

Oh no so you can't go out and practise? Is there anyone else that can take you out in their car so that you can do lots of practising and not have to pay for extra lessons?

I don't know what to do today?? The sun has come out but it's windy, the house could really do with a good clean but I feel really tired today for some reason so I've got no enthusiasm to get going. Maybe it's the thought of going back to work tomorrow.

What's everyone else doing today?

My hubby just tried to set alight to the house, I could smell burning and found the hob still on after he cooked his bacon roll and it was burning the anti splatter guard that he had put down on it...if that was me he would have had a fit but he just said oh I didn't realise.....men

Aw mrs d my hubby has done tht twice and I've put the kitchen towel on top and went on fire.. Men are a nightmare... Think we're goin to head out to get a sofa for our spare room..x

U back to work tomoro then? Tht was quick. X

Mine never cooks so it's been a bit of a shock to the system this past fortnight..... He clearly needs more practise or should stick to barbecues!

Yes my sick note only lasted til Friday so back to work until next op

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->