Lucky thread

Happy shopping, nothing is open here on a Sunday so you have no option but to have a quiet Sunday x

Morning ladies!!

Hope everyone's ok! And I agree with Tawn, Shellie and mummy test!!!! :test: :test: lol, just kidding ladies test when you are ready but I'm sure you'll see those lovely lines, both your symptoms sound fab!!

Mummy when you tested at 12dpo what test did you use? Glad you are feeling better today, and the cranky pants thing made me laugh lol!!

Tawn - any 2ww symptoms yet?

Ttcbabyisom - we've missed you!! Hope you are doing well hun!!

Poppy - how is it all going with the little bubs?

Leinzlove - thanks for that info from your doctor about progesterone levels, one less thing for me to worry about as my mmc was 12 weeks so hopefully progesterone is fine.

Cath - how's things with you and oh now with this job interview? And yay for medium opk's!! If you get AF in a couple of weeks you will be ttc again soooo soon!

Cheryl - how are you feeling? Still got the runs? Mines gone the opposite way now, drinking lots of orange juice to help "move" things along :rofl: How did your night go last night?

Hope I've not missed anyone, there was so much to catch up on!!

AFM I had a horrible night! The meal was lovely and I was originally told we'd be getting the last train home to my friends but if course coz they were drunk and having a good time they decided we could get the night bus! I got in bed at 4am!! It was awful I was so tired that i kept having to stop myself crying!! If I'd have known it would be that late I wouldn't have gone. And at one point I did start to cry because we were walking for the night bus and I didn't want to miss it and coz they were drunk they were sauntering and stopping and starting and i just wanted to say can we hurry up coz I don't want to miss the bus and it came out as a cry with tears, like a child who needed to go to bed lol!! I felt bad coz I really didn't want to make my friend feel bad coz it was her night but I was so tired I felt like I was going to pass out. If only i had known it was going to be like that I really just wouldn't have gone. And now I've got to contend with Sunday public transport all day to get home. Oh well you live and learn eh ladies? At least it's all done with now.

Bailey I used a FRER... Just need to be more patient. Plus, I'm pretty sure AF is coming anyway, so it'll just be next month for me and that will mean 2 May babies (my DD is the 5th of May).

And for unclogging you can't go past pear juice. Works a TREAT! (don't drink too much!)

I'm so sorry your night out was such a nightmare. That sounds just awful :( I would have cried too, even without being overly tired and emotional from pregnancy.

Thanks ladies,

I'm feeling much better now, still at my friends and she made me a yummy bacon and egg muffin and now we are watching friends before I get the train.

I really hope it's just too early for a BFP mummy2! I had been convinced that I would have been out this month because I was sure if end up having a May baby! Me and my brother have the same birthday in May, but we aren't twins and our cousin also has exactly the same birthday! So I thought I'd end up having a May baby too. But fingers crossed this little one is my rainbow baby and I will have an April baby instead.

Ooh I saw a rainbow yesterday! It was kind of flat though lol, but a rainbow non the less lol!

Mrs d a quiet Sunday is good, have a nice relax before you go back to work tomorrow.

Mummy 2 one it was mostly brownish red, al thought I did have some bright red last night. We'll see how the spotting goes today. So far brownish red today .... I'm so annoyed by it! Still no period induced migraine yet, so I'm not calling it AF just yet... 11dpo today

FX'd Shellie, I still think its too early for AF for you hun so lets hope it's early pregnancy spotting cx

HEy hope ur all well I'm back at work tonight I'm dreading the comments from ppl :/ gotta go back to hospital on monad I'm getti g really painfully sharp pains in my groin and I'm just hoping they have done no damage when they did the DnC :/ may need a laparoscopy to find out tho :/

Aw bump should you be going back to work if you are getting stabbing pains? I hope you are keeping well hun xx

I don't wanna go but I need the money I'm drugged up on pain killers :/ I'm not looking forward to the "sorry about ur news" and the "how u feeling"s I know they mean well but it just upsets me :(

Bump can't you get a sick note from your dr if you are still in pain hun and get some sick pay?

Is anyone watching the tennis, surely Murray has to beat Federer from this position?

Lol mrs d I'm not watching it, on a train but go team GB! I've not managed to watch any of the Olympics so far!! How rubbish am I lol!!

Sick pays rubbish if you only get ssp, when I was off I only got £80 a week and for the first week I only got £45 coz apparently you have to have 3 waiting day unpaid which is designed to discourage people from pulling sickies and still being paid. It sucks bump, I know how horrible it is, but at the end of the day your health is more important than money.

Murray is serving now for gold......go Murray

That's rubbish no wonder why you have to go back to work bump, I hope it goes as well as it can x

Bailey I hope you have a good journey back without any delays x

Yaaaay!!! How manys that now 16?? Go team gb!!!

Yeah I'm on the third and final leg now mrs d just a bus to my house now, two trains done and were on time. And coz I'm bloated so much and I'm so short (and admittedly wearing a baby doll style dress that makes me look pg) a woman offered me her seat!! Which I thought was really sweet but I declined and found another one. None of the men were so courteous lol! Me and my bloated belly lol!

Not sure how many golds so far i havent watched much.

I'm glad all is running on time bailey and you are almost finally home you must be shattered, that was nice of a lady, and before your bump shows x

I think it's bloated bump and the way this dress hangs, plus my stupidly big boobs lol, and the fact that I look shattered I must look preggers lol!
I'd be quite offended normally lol.

Yeah I think last night amongst the drunk discussions people were cheering about 15 gold so far after jess ennis won hers. Might go back and watch some just to get in the spirit!! But first I'm having a bath and putting my pj's on.

Hi, can I join you all??!!!

Congratulations Bailey_bubs, I remember you from those dark mc days a few months ago. Finally properly trying and feeling better.

Had a missed mc in March, took 2 months to complete as wanted to try natural and then medical - nothing worked so d&c in May. 3 very messed up cycles, but think this is a normal one now.

Wow there are so many BFP's on here, must be a very lucky thread.

xxx:hugs:

Awww bailey you poor thing, enjoy your bath and I hope your oh cooks you something nice for dinner x

Hi lynton :wave: welcome to the thread, sorry you've been through a tough time recently, I see you are coming up to your first wedding anniversary so I hope it brings you some special luck for this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->