Lucky thread

My oh is at work til 10pm but thats ok coz I'm really looking forward to my pjs and duvet on the couch watching tv by myself for some chill out time. I'm so happy now I'm home lol!!

How are you feeling today anyway mrs d? I really hope your ct goes well on Tuesday. Are you definately going back to work tomorrow?

Hi Lynton! I do remember chatting a while back in those horrible post-mc months. I'm so sorry that you had such a terrible time! But glad you are feeling better again.
This thread has its ups and downs but I'm a firm believer in PMA and I think the luck is coming back to this thread. I'm hoping that my recent luck will spread to all the other ladies in here as well as yourself Lynton! So what cd are you on now? Have you O'd yet or waiting to O?

Morning ladies!!

Hope everyone's ok! And I agree with Tawn, Shellie and mummy test!!!! :test: :test: lol, just kidding ladies test when you are ready but I'm sure you'll see those lovely lines, both your symptoms sound fab!!

Mummy when you tested at 12dpo what test did you use? Glad you are feeling better today, and the cranky pants thing made me laugh lol!!

Tawn - any 2ww symptoms yet?

Ttcbabyisom - we've missed you!! Hope you are doing well hun!!

Poppy - how is it all going with the little bubs?

Leinzlove - thanks for that info from your doctor about progesterone levels, one less thing for me to worry about as my mmc was 12 weeks so hopefully progesterone is fine.

Cath - how's things with you and oh now with this job interview? And yay for medium opk's!! If you get AF in a couple of weeks you will be ttc again soooo soon!

Cheryl - how are you feeling? Still got the runs? Mines gone the opposite way now, drinking lots of orange juice to help "move" things along :rofl: How did your night go last night?

Hope I've not missed anyone, there was so much to catch up on!!

AFM I had a horrible night! The meal was lovely and I was originally told we'd be getting the last train home to my friends but if course coz they were drunk and having a good time they decided we could get the night bus! I got in bed at 4am!! It was awful I was so tired that i kept having to stop myself crying!! If I'd have known it would be that late I wouldn't have gone. And at one point I did start to cry because we were walking for the night bus and I didn't want to miss it and coz they were drunk they were sauntering and stopping and starting and i just wanted to say can we hurry up coz I don't want to miss the bus and it came out as a cry with tears, like a child who needed to go to bed lol!! I felt bad coz I really didn't want to make my friend feel bad coz it was her night but I was so tired I felt like I was going to pass out. If only i had known it was going to be like that I really just wouldn't have gone. And now I've got to contend with Sunday public transport all day to get home. Oh well you live and learn eh ladies? At least it's all done with now.

The cranky pants comment made me laugh too, my hubby puts "pants" at the end of all my nicknames. He, he...namely Danipants, mrs. punkin pants, etc. it's funny and cute.

THanks for checking on me bailey...i'm doing pretty good. Back in the "hopeful" phase of a new cycle. It's crazy how all over the place we are from beginning to end of each cycle, you know? Anyway, hope you are well too!!! Happy Sunday. :hugs:

Hey home and pjs on :)

Shellie hope it's not af on the way my fingers are crossed...cx

Bailey I'm so glad ur home kno wot u mean about the bloat I hate it just hope I get to the stage I hav a proper bump...xx

Mrs d go team GB watch bits of the tennis while in. Pub for lunch...xxx

Bump I hope ur ready to go back to work Hun. Xxx

Hi Lynton welcome Hun, so sorry for ur loss, hope u get ur BFP very soon... U have came to the right thread. Xxx

Thanks ttcbabyisom, what cd are you on now did you say? Sorry if you've already said, goldfish memory!!
And your oh's nicknames are so cute, my oh normally says bum rather than pants, like sexy bum or grumpy bum lol

Are you in your pjs already too Cheryl, I love my pjs lol!! Need some new ones actually, I have about 20 sets but love buying new ones! I considered getting a onesy (like an adult bodysuit or romper lol) but then I wondered how hard it would be to go pee in the middle of the night with one of them on lol!!

Hi ladies

Do you mind if another one joins? Have been following this thread for a few days but too shy to ask if I could jump on.....only joined BNB a few days ago after suffering a MMC on July 13th with an ERPC 25th July.

Have admired how much PMA (and luck!) there seems to be on this thread, so good to see there is a lot of hope after mc!

DH and I are desperate to try again, but will be waiting til after my AF....whenever that will be! Do any of you know how long it took to ovulate after ERPC/D&C....no sign of it yet sadly....and still bleeding from the op but it seems to be tailing off thankfully.

xx

Thanks ttcbabyisom, what cd are you on now did you say? Sorry if you've already said, goldfish memory!!
And your oh's nicknames are so cute, my oh normally says bum rather than pants, like sexy bum or grumpy bum lol

I'm on cd#4 today...no worries, i hadn't said. it is on my ov chart though too and i have it viewable so everyone can stalk it and see what all i'm doing, etc. :) men are silly, aren't they? :) i like your nicknames too!

Hi ladies

Do you mind if another one joins? Have been following this thread for a few days but too shy to ask if I could jump on.....only joined BNB a few days ago after suffering a MMC on July 13th with an ERPC 25th July.

Have admired how much PMA (and luck!) there seems to be on this thread, so good to see there is a lot of hope after mc!

DH and I are desperate to try again, but will be waiting til after my AF....whenever that will be! Do any of you know how long it took to ovulate after ERPC/D&C....no sign of it yet sadly....and still bleeding from the op but it seems to be tailing off thankfully.

xx

NEVER be too shy to jump in! All are always welcome! :) So sorry to hear about your MMC. I had one of those too back in November and hubby and i have been trying again since February and just hoping it happens soon. We even passed the threshold of the edd and made it so there's hope and positivity out there to be had. Hang in there and you'll get your rainbow baby too!!! Fingers crossed for both of us! :hugs:

Yeah bailey love my pjs lol... A onesie wud be good but the toilet situation is a bad idea. Xx

Welcome cupcake the more the merrier :) PMA all the way.x

Yes PMA all the way!!! Welcome cupcake, so glad you want to join, this group has really kept me going and sometimes I think if it weren't for the ladies here I wouldn't be pregnant again now coz I may have given up hope!

I also had an mmc but I had medical induction not dnc, with mine it took 9 weeks for me to get AF again after but I'm one of the extremes, from most women I've heard it was anything between 2 weeks and 4 normally. And Cheryl had a dnc not so long ago and is now pregnant again so she's living proof it can happen really quickly!!

Ttcbabyisom are you going to be using opk's this cycle? What's your plan of action?

Thank you for all your warm welcomes... Cheryl and Bailey big congrats on your BFPs, getting pg so quick after a dnc is very encouraging to me!

Kinda feel like my body isn't my own ATM though, no idea what Is going on....before the pregnancy was on 28 day cycle like clockwork, frustrating not knowing what's going on!

TTCbaby thank you, and sorry for yours to.....when was your EDD? That must have been so tough....im still struggling with each Tuesday that passes and trying not to think how many weeks I'd have been.....hoping at will get easier when we can start trying again.

Xx

Ttcbabyisom are you going to be using opk's this cycle? What's your plan of action?

Yes, actually thinking about getting the clear blue digi ov kit, i want to see a smiley face this time. i'll be doing that and checking cm and that's it. no temping. we shall see.

Thank you for all your warm welcomes... Cheryl and Bailey big congrats on your BFPs, getting pg so quick after a dnc is very encouraging to me!

Kinda feel like my body isn't my own ATM though, no idea what Is going on....before the pregnancy was on 28 day cycle like clockwork, frustrating not knowing what's going on!

TTCbaby thank you, and sorry for yours to.....when was your EDD? That must have been so tough....im still struggling with each Tuesday that passes and trying not to think how many weeks I'd have been.....hoping at will get easier when we can start trying again.

Xx

June 15th it would have been and it was hard, but i got through it and now already 2 cycles past it and back on the "hopeful" train. I did the same thing, thought constantly how far along i would have been each week and got really nervous when it got closer to THE date but somehow i managed to get through it and you will too. Hopefully you will be preggers before then. When is yours again? I'm here for you and good luck!!! :hugs:

hi i would like to join this.. if i may??? i had miscarried on july 15th i didnt stop bleeding till aug 1st, im trying to figgure out if ive done ovulated... can you ovulate while your still bleeding???

Thank you TTCbaby, and I you.....it would have been Feb 26th so I have a while to go (I was only 8 weeks when MMC was diagnosed, baby was 6+5)......I'm really hoping to be pg again by Xmas (or before if poss)....although also trying to not put pressure on us. B4 the mc we were ntnp, but as soon as ive had an AF we will be trying trying trying! Have already stocked up on OPK in preparation, and spent a fortune on conception supplements for DH and I!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->