Lucky thread

I pop out for an hour and the thread gets busy for the first time all weekend, I won't take it personally haha

Welcome cupcake and alambka :wave: so sorry you find yourself here but it's a great thread everyone is so friendly

I too had a mmc in feb I went for an 11 week scan and baby only measured 6 and had the erpc, it took me 4 weeks after to op to have first af but I don't think I oed til the 2nd cycle. I think you can o while you are still bleeding after dnc

I hope you both get your bfps soon xx

Bump you poor thing go get your pjs on and take it easy x

Welcome alambka! So sorry for your loss. I don't think it is possible to O whilst your still bleeding but you can very soon after. Your body is unlikely to release an egg when you are still shedding the lining of your womb, your lining needs to be ready for you to ovulate....from what I've read anyway.

Ttcbabyisom you did so well to get past your edd, much admiration for how strong you have been xxx

Welcome newbies!!!!

Haha Cheryl you made me laugh earlier about my testing at 1dpo lol I'm going to order some hpts soon in readiness lol

Awww Bailey I'm glad your nearly home chick,sounds like a mammoth train journey!!

Ttcbabyisom......hiya!!! Haven't heard from you in a while hun,fx this month for you!!

Mrsd how you feeling chick?

Afm I had a medium dark opks with fmu but just did another because you all know what I'm like and its barely there so I'm thinking I'm going to have to use fmu even tho your not suppose to but that's when I'm getting my darkest lines xxx

I'm feeling good thanks cath just pooping myself about what they will find on my scan x

I'm not sure if your opks are going to be accurate with fmu you might get false positives coz it says fmu is over sensitised whatever that means what cd are you now the light opk might be right?

Ooh I'd never heard that about opk's mrs d! You are a veritable fountain of knowledge lol!!

I really hope everything goes well though, I know how you must be pooping yourself, I would be too so I don't blame you, but everyone here has got everything crossed it all goes ok and they can give you the all clear ASAP!!

Cath - you make me laugh as well with your poas addiction you're out of control lol!!

Currently watching four weddings, love how cheesey some of these weddings are lol!!

I don't know about that bailey its just what I find and read about on dr google but you know how wrong that could be x

Oh I love 4 weddings I haven't seen it for ages pure cheese x

Awww Mrsd :hugs: iv got everything x it will all have been removed hun I really do xxxxxxxxxxxx

That's what I was thinking,might be better to stick to the evening ones....well I'm not really sure,if I go from the day I had increased bleeding I would be cd15,I'm expecting my body to be a bit messed up after everything that's had done it tho :-( xxx

Welcome all new ladies. :wave:

Cath ur so much fun when ur peeing on sticks lol..xx :haha: we'll ur always fun but really love ur early testing..xx

Mrs d hopefully u will get a bit of gd news hipness..:hugs:

Bailey love cheesy tv :) I'm loving Thelmas gypsy girls the now. Xx

Just keep peeing hun it will make the time go quicker x

Cheryl how are you any signs of ms yet?

Welli was sick last sun and felt sick on Monday, had a cpl of days I've felt sicky but I hope the ms doesn't cum for a cpl of wks..x

I'm beyond normal when it comes to poas lol I love it!!! Oh goes mental when I'm pg cause that's all I do is poas and I squeal when I see the line getting darker lol

I'm loving thelma too!! I'm fascinated by Gypsies,when we were in the hospital Wednesday there were 2 gypsies there and I couldn't stop staring at them lok Xxx

I haven't watched any of Thelma's girls but I loved my big fat gypsy wedding, I'm like you Cath I'm fascinated!!

Might see if I can get it on catch up!!

Is it bad that I want ms?? I keep thinking "ooh do I feel queasy" and I have a little but not much. I just keep reading that if you have ms you apparently have less chance of mc?? But logically I know that everyone's just different, coz my mum never had it and she never had a mc.

Bailey I would be the same hun I think its our way of thinking everything is going great,I want it all when I fall pregnant,ms,exhaustion,heightened smell,sore boobies everything lol I only had fatigue and really sore boobies on my mc,my ep I had sickness but only for 2 days,

When will your scan/next drs apt be Cheryl and Bailey xxx

Glad I'm not the only crazy person wishing for sickness lol!!!

I have no idea about my next appointment. They are treating me as normal despite me asking for more help, so I'm just waiting for a letter telling me when my booking appointment is which should be in about 2 weeks.

Me too I want everything I didn't have anything last time, it makes it seem more real and makes you think everything is ok as long as you still have the symptoms. I know in reality every pg is different and it makes no difference

Things are moving so quickly I can't wait for all your scan pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->