Lucky thread

Mrs Duck has to win best name and best avatar award!!

I am about 9dpo, although don't know for sure as I've had all sorts of weird symptoms the last 3 cycles; ovary pain lots, sore boobs at random points and random cm. Think the d&c has wreaked havoc.

How do you feel Bailey about your bfp, I really can't wait. xxx

Well my first pregnancy I had no ms but my second I had lots so i don't kno wot to think lol... I've got an appointment for bloods on tues then next thurs then the 22nd for a 6 wk scan... I was out with friends my friend is due her. Baby in 7 wks I was just so jealous I just wish we knew wot was in front of us when pg. x

Ooh and bailey o u still hav the creamy cm?? I've got tonnes :blush:

I had everything with mine, all day ms, exhaustion, sore bbs that felt boiling hot, was a complete cowbag to my DH for a couple of weeks, cramps.....it's crazy but I would do anything to feel all those things again, although at the time I hated it!

Can't wait to start trying again, I love poas to....did hpts everyday for a week after I got the BFP, just couldn't believe it!

xx

Welcome new ladies sorry about your losses fxx for lots more bfps

.cheryl not sure i said Congratulations on your bfp

everyone else hi and hope were all having a relaxed weekend

heres sum :dust: for us all

Lynton - I feel good but scared, and also feel like people are going to be judgemental of me. I know that's weird but with any other pregnancy people are like "aw wow congratulations" but I feel like now I've had a miscarriage we won't get that kind of response. And my best friend asked me if I'm still planning on getting married, and I said yeah why not? She said because I'll be having a baby duh!! And my response was "well that's if this pregnancy goes ok". Most women when pregnant wouldn't even question it but I can't even bring myself to think that I might actually have my own baby when I get married. Sad really.

Cheryl yes loads of creamy cm lol!! Annoying but another good sign lol!!

And cupcake its crazy I wish isn't it!! I did 5 hpts after getting my BFP this time lol!! Poas addiction!!

I bought that duck for my hubby a few years back as he wasn't sleeping well it's filled with lavender and chamomile and you can put it in the microwave as a hot water bottle in the winter x

My cycles were 31 days now post mmc they are anything between 31 and 35 do my body still isn't back to normal

Are you trying again immediately or are you waiting a cycle cupcake?

Lynton you'll get your bfp soon I'm sure x

:wave: maryanne

It's so unfair that a mc takes away the excitement of being pg

Lynton when are you going to test?

Bailey I don't know how i will cope next time, was so terrified this time with no reason to be (hence early scan)...next time I will be a wreck....it is a shame that mc casts a shadow over future pgs but the only way to be is to be positive! Keeping everything crossed for you and Cheryl xx

Mrs Duck - hi! I'm planning to wait until after AF as that's what I got told by the hosp and to be honest I have no idea when I'm going to ov anyway if at all! Xx

Thanks for asking Bailey im fine on cd 6 using cbfm for second month of proper cycles now average 28 days cbfm had peak day first month at day 15 with ovulation on cd 16 which is normal for me so gonna hopefully time bd in conjunction with those days this month

mc is so horrible that it takes away some of the excitement but we must have pma as worry doesnt helpand hopefully the luck is back on this thread and we all get our rainbow babies xx

Thanks hun, PMA all the way cupcake!! You will O soon I'm sure hun xx

And thanks maryanne, I'm glad your cycles seemed to be nice and settled now cx

ust got back from a and e as i rang the ward and they suggested i get checked out.. spent 4 hrs there to be sent home again!

One person asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant!! Hello read my notes!! Then the dic did a preg test even though I told him that I had a miscarriage 4 days ago and it would show pos still :/ then told me to go home and take para
cetamol even though I had already said it wasn't helping and I have to now be in agony till I get a scan on wed afternoon to see if all of it was removed sucsesfully last week!!' he must of thought I was a muppet as he said there is normally pain and bleeding after a d and c!... Don't u think I know that I have had 3 of them! The only reason I went cause the pains were different and the bleeding got worse all of a sudden honestly what an

Aw Bump xx I'm so sorry you're going through all this. What an idiot is that guy who made you do a pg test!! Can you write a complaint about that and the paracetemol thing?
I was thinking too about you having to go back to work, and I'm not sure where you are, but could you possibly ask your boss/superviser to ask the staf there not to ask you about the loss or apologise about it? My directors lost their adult son the other month and the staff were all asked on their behalf to just not ask them how they were or apologise about it once they got back to work because they just wouldn't have coped with that. I think it would be a more than reasonable request? :hugs:

Welcome to all the newies!! :wave:

Shellie - hopefully neither of us are out yet. How are you today?

So much to catch up on I can't for the life of me remember now what I wanted to say three pages ago...!! So,

AFM - Still spotting. And to be honest I will actually be REALLY surprised if I end up with a BFP this cycle. Still partially hopeful, but mostly I'm just thinking "Hurry up AF!". I'm not really tired, not really going to the bathroom more frequently, not really suffering sore BBs and I don't have that full uterus feeling that I've had with my previous BFPs, so I'm pretty convinced, but time will tell.

OH! That's what I was going to say to those of you desperate for MS. I didn't get it with my DD until about 7 1/2 weeks, and then it was FULL ON, every hour of every day and vomitting constantly. I was so sick I took about 3 weeks off work out of my holiday leave and then sick leave on top of that. So I'm not looking forward to being sick like that again next time now that I have a toddler to look after as well... Don't wish too hard for it! x

I did wake up really hot this morning though (and it's winter here) which was really weird. I don't know. I guess I still want to be hopeful, but I'm not feeling it and I just don't want to be disappointed again...

Aw bump I am so sorry about he terrible time your going through thts the bloody NHS for u.. :hugs:

Aw mummy2 there's alwaysnext month Hun...xx

Aww Mummy, praying for a surprise BFP for you hun!

Bump, so sorry you are getting messed about at the hospital :hugs: I hope your scan goes well on Wednesday and that there is nothing left over from you D&C.

Cheryl, don't you have a scan on Wednesday as well? Is it a reassurance scan? How far along will you be then?

Cupcake, alabmka and Lufton, welcome to the thread! So sorry for all of your losses, but this thread is super lucky (most of our members since it started in March have gotten their bfps! I think total bfps was some amazing number like almost 15 or so?! We've had a few losses along the way, but I think the bfp and sticky bean luck is coming back!)

TTCbabyisom and Maryanne, glad to see you both back on here!

AFM I woke up this morning and was being lazy in bed while DH takes stepson to the doctor and was enjoying catching up with bnb on my phone when all of a sudden I was so nauseous I started gagging and had to run to the toilet!

I wasn't actually sick, just dry heaving. Then I had a very loose bm as well, feeling rather unwell! I had a granola bar and that has helped to ease the nausea a bit but not sure if these are TWW/pregnancy related symptoms or if I am just coming down with something or not agreeing with something I ate. I am only 5DPO, and although nausea is on the list of top 10 symptoms for 5DPO, I honestly can't imagine that it could be that this early on. More likely my body is just not happy with the fish and chips we had at the beach yesterday! :haha:

Hey ladies,

Im so chuffed with my living room i had to share it with you lol, my dining room is half done! YAY!! xxx

living room.jpg

dining room.jpg

Aww Mummy, praying for a surprise BFP for you hun!

Bump, so sorry you are getting messed about at the hospital :hugs: I hope your scan goes well on Wednesday and that there is nothing left over from you D&C.

Cheryl, don't you have a scan on Wednesday as well? Is it a reassurance scan? How far along will you be then?

Cupcake, alabmka and Lufton, welcome to the thread! So sorry for all of your losses, but this thread is super lucky (most of our members since it started in March have gotten their bfps! I think total bfps was some amazing number like almost 15 or so?! We've had a few losses along the way, but I think the bfp and sticky bean luck is coming back!)

TTCbabyisom and Maryanne, glad to see you both back on here!

AFM I woke up this morning and was being lazy in bed while DH takes stepson to the doctor and was enjoying catching up with bnb on my phone when all of a sudden I was so nauseous I started gagging and had to run to the toilet!

I wasn't actually sick, just dry heaving. Then I had a very loose bm as well, feeling rather unwell! I had a granola bar and that has helped to ease the nausea a bit but not sure if these are TWW/pregnancy related symptoms or if I am just coming down with something or not agreeing with something I ate. I am only 5DPO, and although nausea is on the list of top 10 symptoms for 5DPO, I honestly can't imagine that it could be that this early on. More likely my body is just not happy with the fish and chips we had at the beach yesterday! :haha:

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this thread is getting very very very lucky!!! I can see a BFP for you this week hun! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->