Lucky thread

Aww thanks Cath. Seems a bit early for nausea, though, doesn't it? :shrug:

The only thing that I am really hoping is a pregnancy symptom is my sore nipples. I have never in my life gotten sore nipples except between 1dpo and about 7dpo when I was pregnant last time. Hope I'm not psyching myself out!

BTW, your living room and dining room look gorgeous! I love them!

Hhmmmmmmm not really hun, i had sickness at about 5dpo on my EP, had 1 vodka and couldnt stop being sick, never too early hun!! when will you test? xxx

Tawn OMG I was sick last sun during the 2ww and hav felt sick twice last wk... My scan isn't till the 22nd il be 6wks then..xx

Cath ur house is looking gorgeous hun... Love it. Xx

Oh yeah! I remember that, you being sick after 1 drink! You knew so early on that you were going to get your bfp!

Going to try my best to wait until 12dpo this time. I can't kid myself that I will wait until 14 for AF, that would be too hard! Lol. I will probably break and test at 10dpo, but hoping I can hold out those 2 extra days!

So 10dpo is Saturday and 12dpo is a week from today, next Monday.

22nd will fly by hun, i cant get over how quick this year is going already!! You will see a lovely strong hb!!!

Thank you chick, i had to do something to take my mind off WTT lol! Just need OH to get off his arse and put my tiles out my porch and put my bath pannel on and it will feel like MY home then.....well OUR home woops lol!!

Ladies did anyone use chlomid? xxx

Oh sorry Cheryl, not sure why I thought it was so much sooner! :dohh: 6weeks! Perfect time to see a heartbeat then! :happydance:

Cath, I think the only one who has used clomid on this thread was Dani (she got it off the internet). I think she is on holiday though!

Thanks hun, i was wondering if i could be prescribed it but after doing some research i dont think i would be able to as apart from the mc and the ep i dont really have any medical problems, i dont think?! my periods were always regular etc, im gonna give the hospital a ring later and find out when i can expect to see my consultant, ideally i want to see him before we start ttc! im not waiting any longer than sept 1st lol!

yeh wait uintil monday hun, you should get some nice big fat thick lines then :) your willpower must be amazing!! i would have tested by now lol xxx

LOL, you are so funny Cath! It's just I didn't get my 1st bfp until 15-16dpo last time (although now that I know it was ectopic, that might have something to do with it?)

So I really can't imagine getting one before 12dpo? It is a strange mental thing. I ususally start at 10dpo and then get all depressed for 4 days at the bfns :dohh:

I hope your consultant meets with you before then! I am so excited for you to get back into ttc! It feels like this time has gone rather quickly, it will be September before you know it!

im a woman possessed!! I do 2-3 opks a day lol!!

When i got my BFP with my EP i got it really early hun, did you ever get your HCG done? i think this will be your month, your symptoms already sound amazing!!

Well iv cheated it slightly as im not meant to start until sept 14th as thats the12 week mark but surely 2 weeks cant hurt, im back overdosing on FA, eating healthy, excercising - i do think i may have an infection though so im drinkign plenty of cranberry juice today to see if it goes by wednesday if not ill be going to the drs, i would like a quick MOT of my lady bits as i know a mc and an ep can be caused by an infection such as BV! HMPH the things us women go through!!! xxx

Boo back at work now.....I was getting used to being a lady of leisure oh well

Bump you poor thing I hope everything is fine at your scan, take it easy and hope you start to feel better soon x

Cath 1st sept isn't far away hun, I hope you get to see your consultant soon x
Your house looks lovely, you've done a great job x

Tawn sounds very promising to me, I really hope you get your bfp this cycle x

Mummy you aren't out yet, I've got everything crossed for you x

:wave: to everyone else I hope you all have a good day xxx

Aw it will be perfect cath hope u get to see ur consultant soon Hun...x

Yeah I didn't want a scan at 6 wks cos I've never seen a heartbeat at 7 wks and wud of liked to wait till then by hey ho...

I'm just back from handing in a urine sample to the drs she defo doesn't think I'm pg on the sample bag it said.....
To confirm pregnancy after having a miscarriage and a dnc 1 1/2 ago she says she's got a positive hpt..

How rude??? Sorry love read my medical records properly and u will kno the correct dates!!!

I know what you mean cath, by the time you have a baby far too many people have seen your lady bits.....and to think I used to dread a smear test

Awww MrsD !! I hope today isnt too bad for you hun, atleast it will take your mind off your scan tomorrow - what time is it?

OMG Cheryl - your Dr sounds like a cow!!! I thought mine was bad when i went after my mc but yours is even worse!! i cant wait for the results to come back, rub it in her face and do an evil laugh MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! xxx

Thanks girls, bnb will get me through the day x

It's at 3.15 tomorrow but I won't get the results for a few days, yet more waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->