Lucky thread

Yeah girls she's a big COWBAG :) I can't wait for her to get the results cos I think 6 ics, a frer and a digi can't be wrong lol...x

Mrs d I wish I cud go on bnb while at work... Ur. So lucky..x

I'm off today going out with my mum and gran later then tonight the hen do plans :(

Have a lovely day off and I hope all goes well tonight with the hen do plans x

Have you seen we've hit the 7000 post mark? We are chatty ladies x

I suppose I had better actually do some work while I'm here, catch up later x

Oh MrsD its just one big massive waiting game for you isnt it hun :hugs: FX it will all be gone hun!! xxxxxxxx

im on Bnb at wrk too, my job bores me so i need something to keep me going lol!!

Ohhh sounds liek a lvoely day Cheryl, do you think it will be hard not to slip up infront of your mother today?> xxx

It will be fine the only thing is I think she might Suss me cos I'm cheerier cos she said to me after my 1st mc il know when ur pg again cos youl be happy and smile again so we will see.... But I'd rather wait till 8wks.

You ladies are always skiving at work lol... We are defo chat happy. Xx

Morning ladies!

How are we all today, already chatting away as always lol! Makes me laugh that at the weekend it's been quite quiet and yet as soon as you all get to work on a Monday you are all chatting away :rofl: I can only quickly sneak on mine at work but I'm not in today.

Bump - I'm so sorry you are going through this! Could you not ring up EPAU and get some help from them? Don't you just hate nhs!! Please rest and look after yourself xxxxx

Cath - gorgeous living room hun!!! Really lovely!! And I don't think you starting ttc at beginning of sept instead of 14th will make a difference hun, they can't say exactly that at 12 weeks it's fine but any earlier it's not! In fact they will be erring on the side of caution saying 12 weeks anyway! Can't wait for you to start poas again like a mad woman lol!!

Tawn - it's not too early for nasea, I don't think it's technically ms that early but with everything going on in your uterus and body (coz you are pg) its bound to make you feel sick!! Can't wait to see those lines!

Mummy2 - I really hope you do get a surprise BFP! Has AF ever started like this before? Odd that AF would start with so much spitting so don't give up hope!

Shellie - any news hun? Have you tested? I really really hope AF hasn't shown hun!

Mrs d - omg more waiting for you!!! You must have the patience of a saint by now!! Hoping it all goes the best it can for you, and I'm sure we ladies can distract you while you wait!

Fletch - I know you wont be reading this be I hope you are tent bd'ing!!

Cheryl - what an absolute DOUCHE!!! Mine was the opposite, my doctor didn't even remember that I had been pregnant and I had to recap everything! But can't believe what a dick she's being! Can you not change doctors?? How's the bm's now lol?! I'm eating loads of fruit and drinking apple juice but it's still hard to "go" :rofl:

Everyone else I hope you are ok today, ttcbabyisom, cupcake, dani, Albamka, and Lynton how are you all feeling? Hope you've all got PMA!!!
Hope I've not missed anyone, if I have I'm sorry!!! But :dust: and :hugs: to you all!!

Thank you chick, i love it i just want to show it off all the time lol, it was really cosy on Saturday, blinds shut, lamp on, candles everywhere :) yeh well the MTX is out of your body within 2 days but as the MTX deplates your natural folate acid they say 12 weeks as it gives you enough time to build it up, mines built up i think lol! Wont be long hun and ill be flooding this page with 'Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww girls BFN at 2dpo!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Girls!!! BFN at 4 DPO!! HMPH!! hahaha xxx

How you feeling hun cxxx

Lol can't wait for it!! And you know I'll be here saying PMA keep the faith lol!!

I'm still shattered from Saturday nights escapades, and I couldn't for the life of me sleep last night!! My heart felt like it was racing and I felt quite queasy. I seem to get all my symptoms at night when I'm going to bed!! Felt quite shit at 4am when I was wide awake so I called work. Should be on a 12 hour shift today but I knew there was no way I could do it. After finally sleeping though I feel ok now and a bit guilty for not being at work!!

Dont feel guilty hun, maybe you just need to chill out today, like you said your still exhausted from Saturday and your job isnt exactly 'sit down and do nothing' for 12 hours, its a manual job, have a nice warm bath and jump back into bed chick xxx

Yeah cath any wait for the testing lol.. I was supposed to wait 2 wks to bd and we did it after 7 days lol..x

Bailey I had a orange and oh my lord had to run to the loo...:blush:

Quite right taking Tory off..x

No Bailey didn't test today as I'm still spotting and feel it's pointless. I donno why I've been spotting for so long. It stops for a few hours then comes back again. I'd rather have AF show her face then tease me. If i still don't have full blown bleed by Wednesday then ill test. Otherwise I'm just wasting tests on dissapointment. Still no AF migraine yet so i guess that's still good. And I got a horrible wave of nausea while in the car just as I was getting to work. boobs are still sore but not quiet as bad. Everything else seems good but the spotting makes me have no PMA for this cycle :( 12 dpo today.

I know you don't want to be disappointed Shellie but have you considered testing? It really sounds more like early pregnancy spotting. Did you say it's pink and brown or is there any red? Like you said all the other symptoms plus no AF migraine suggests you are pg!!

Cath and Cheryl - thanks ladies, on one hand I feel guilty but my priority is my health and this baby. Last time I was pregnant I ended up doing 50+ hours a week and even had to do some night shifts mixed in with day shifts so my body clock was all over the place and I was knackered. No way I'm letting that happen again, I know they say there's no definate "cause" of miscarriage but I was so tired and stressed last time that I sometimes wonder. I'm not taking that risk again.

oh girls im not happy!! Just seen online that Imogen Thomas is pregnant, shes horrible!!! she was having an affair with a married man!! Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people

Yeah it sucks, but just think how we are gonna be far better mothers and will truly know how lucky we are to have our babies and never take them for granted!

AFM I woke up this morning and was being lazy in bed while DH takes stepson to the doctor and was enjoying catching up with bnb on my phone when all of a sudden I was so nauseous I started gagging and had to run to the toilet!

I wasn't actually sick, just dry heaving. Then I had a very loose bm as well, feeling rather unwell! I had a granola bar and that has helped to ease the nausea a bit but not sure if these are TWW/pregnancy related symptoms or if I am just coming down with something or not agreeing with something I ate. I am only 5DPO, and although nausea is on the list of top 10 symptoms for 5DPO, I honestly can't imagine that it could be that this early on. More likely my body is just not happy with the fish and chips we had at the beach yesterday! :haha:

I started burping/having heartburn/and feeling nauseated about a week or so, increasing some each day, before my BFP (both times) so I would definitely have a PMA for a BFP for you this cycle!

Here's hoping the nausea is from a tiny bean and not wonky fish and chips! :thumbup::thumb up:

Make sure you keep us posted! :hugs:

Mummy2 - I really hope you do get a surprise BFP! Has AF ever started like this before? Odd that AF would start with so much spitting so don't give up hope!

Bailey - AF started like this last month when I was convinced I was pg (just really felt like I was). I never got a BFP on a test though so I can't be sure whether maybe it was a chemical?

Before my chemical in June I had spotting around O time and again at what I think was implantation, then I got a BFP, then more spotting the day before AF arrived properly. That one was confirmed with bloods as well.

There's no point worrying or stressing about it either way though, so all I can do is stay positive (but realistic so as not to be heartbroken) and wait it out.

Tested again this afternoon but I think it was diluted (drank a lot of water in the park with my Mummy friends and the kids this morning), and wasn't FMU so not really sure what I expected at 13DPO... It was a FRER though. Leaves me with just one left, and with my other 3 pregnancies I've gotten my BFP on the last test in the house, so maybe that's a good sign. Felt like AF was coming again tonight and nothing still, and I've had heartburn just now that doesn't feel like my usual kind.

Cath - Gorgeous place! You've done a great job x
Can't wait to cheer you on while you pee on a stick every day for 2 weeks in September! :happydance:

Tawn - I hope that nausea is a sign of good things to come! Certainly sounds random enough to be pg related!

Cheryl - You should be able to see a HB at the 6 week scan shouldn't you? Bring on the 22nd :flower:

Mrs D - Good luck with your scan lovely. I'll be praying there's just nothing else to see xx

I know you don't want to be disappointed Shellie but have you considered testing? It really sounds more like early pregnancy spotting. Did you say it's pink and brown or is there any red? Like you said all the other symptoms plus no AF migraine suggests you are pg!!

Cath and Cheryl - thanks ladies, on one hand I feel guilty but my priority is my health and this baby. Last time I was pregnant I ended up doing 50+ hours a week and even had to do some night shifts mixed in with day shifts so my body clock was all over the place and I was knackered. No way I'm letting that happen again, I know they say there's no definate "cause" of miscarriage but I was so tired and stressed last time that I sometimes wonder. I'm not taking that risk again.

U are right bailey if I wasn't self employed I'd go sick for a few wks. Xx

Hmm well I'm crossing everything for you that it is your BFP mummy2!!!

oh girls im not happy!! Just seen online that Imogen Thomas is pregnant, shes horrible!!! she was having an affair with a married man!! Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people

I hate Imogen Thomas she's horrible. X

Very true Bailey, she just annoys me sooooo much and seeing shes pregnant i just thought 'ARrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO!!!' haha thats my nasty side coming out Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Thank you Mummy (feels so weird saying that lol) i just wish AF would hurry up!! Iv forgotten about EWCM and CM and what to watch out for etc so im gonna google it all now to refresh my mind lol, im having a lot of CM right now and had a few twinges on my ep side but there is no way on earth im ov as my opks are med dark lol!

I like your PMA, just think if AF does show her mug theres always next month and you will WILL catch that egg, and you will have me going mental in the 2ww with you!! :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->