Lucky thread

Shellie hope it's not af Hun..x

Mummy hope ur getting ur BFP sonn xx

some guy she has been with for 10 months! Apparently shes had a load of abuse on Twitter saying that she will end up on Jeremy Kyle with loads of lie detector tests 'Whos my childs daddy!' hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxx

Cath - if AF shows this month, I'm looking forward to going crazy with you!!

I just realised Fathers' Day might be a different weekend for you ladies than for Aussies? Ours is the first Sunday in September though, so if it's a BFN this month, and we catch the eggy next cycle, I should be able to find out on Fathers' Day that we're pg again. Which is the day we found out we were having our DD 3 years ago. So that's a very good reason to be out this month at least! That and another May baby (Bailey!).

Yeh our Fathers day is in June (I think LOL) that would be an amazing present!!! Even nicer that thats when you found out about DD!! xxx

I don't know who Imogen Thomas is...?? :shrug:
But she sounds DREADFUL!

Shes a vile creature, she was Miss Wales years and years ago then went into Big Brother and basically just got her boobs out and posed in lads mags ever sinced then had an affair with a married footballer (Ryan Giggs?) and then sold her story about it, mind you Ryan Giggs was no angel he was sleeping with her and his sister in law!! Imogen will do anything for publicity though, i know her ex boyfriend and he said when they were together she was a really nice girl but shes just changed so much she hurts my eyes to see pictures of her, oh God look how nasty i sound!?!? xxx

Google her hun, xxx

Ahhhh I dont know but i loved Glynn!! Im boiling an egg for the very first time hhhaaaauuummmmmm!! haha he cracked me up xxx

:wave: HIYA!!! just a flying visit!!! SOOOO busy all the time! No time to eat or sleep at mo!!! Hope you are all well :)

Read back a little,

cheryl BFP? WOO HOO!! COngrats!!!

Cath WOW at your living room! We are doing ours after holidays!

Tawn FX this month and your symptoms sound good!!

Hey dani!! Hope you are well chick!!

Yeah what did happen to glynn he was lovely!!

Cath you crack me up, I'm like you I get mad at things that have nowt to do with me but they are just so annoying!!! It always annoys me when Jordan waffles on about desperately wanting another child and how she was jealous of Chantelle and Alex when they announced their pregnancy, what's it got to do with her?! Sorry I really don't like Jordan although I do have to admit she is a business genius, she could market dog poop and it would sell!!

And the other night at work I got really irate about how Ashley in Emmerdale still hasn't had a shave, come on Marlon at least lend him a bloody razor!! He's not a homeless bum anymore!! My workmate now has to tell me to stay calm whenever Emmerdale comes on and she's convinced I'm gonna have an aneurism when I see Ian Beale on Eastenders lol!!

Mummy2 - a sept BFP (and May baby) would be lovely!!! Or would it be June baby if you get a fathers day BFP?? I'm bamboozled lol!!

Aww Dani so good to hear from you! We all thought you were on holiday it's been so long!

Where are you in your cycle hun? Still ttc even though you are working like a madwoman I hope!

Hey dani yeah shocked for it to happen so quick but I'm not complaining...x

Bailey I kno Jordan really annoys me. X

LMFAO!!! Bailey we are most def alike!!! I really hate Ben Mitchell and whenever hes on Eastenders i always go in a mood and start bitching about him and the way Eva in Corrie holds her handbag haha i sound like the most bitchiest person in the world.............im not........well a little bit i am!! I know wht you mean about Ashley though hun, a Razor only costs £1 aswell!!! Iv missed all of EAstenders last week cause it was on bloody BBC2 cause of the bloody Olympics and it was no Omnibus on Sunday, that really annoyed me, the olympics was on BBC1, BBC2 and BBC3!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Dani how you feeling hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"