Lucky thread

Lol Cath I am totally with you, my Corrie annoyance is Stella's crap accent!! As a northerner I am offended by it lol!!

Yeah dani how's the cycle going? Are you still ntnp? You are such a busy bee, you make me feel lazy!!

Cheryl glad I'm not the only one with Jordan issues!!

Im here!! lol sorry hun been on the phone to the hospital nearly all afternoon, they have no trace of my record that my consultant wants to follow me up but thye are sending me out an apt form anyway GGrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

you ok love? feel better? xxx

God how annoying Cath!! Makes you wonder if the nhs are just full of bullcrap doesn't it?!!

I'm ok thanks, lots of achiness and cramps today, nothing painful really though. It's been nice to chill out. Just spoke to my mum on the phone and I was dying to tell her that I'm pregnant coz she was so happy last time and she was with us at the scan last time (well in the waiting room) and she was devastated too. But I don't wanna tell her over the phone. Last time it was around their anniversary so I bought them a card saying "happy anniversary to wonderful grandparents" lol she didn't get it at first and thought I was being a cheeky cow lol!! It's her birthday next week so was considering doing it again!

I know they are really annoying me now!!!!! felt like saying ohhh forget it!!!

ahhhhh thats a lovely idea hun, why dont you do it? will oh mind you telling them yet?? I done that for OH, on Easter i went into Thorntons and had Happy Easter Daddy put on the egg lol xxx things we do eh haha

OMG Work is absolutely killing me today i just want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

We are TTC but I am not even thinking about it! SOOO busy, we just make sure to DTD but we both so tired as DH has been building us a new fence and I have been doing pics/editing all the time! Can't wait to get away on Friday! x

Dani your not allowed on here!! Get back to editing :) ahhhh i bet you cant hun, so jealous!! xxx

Lol, such a busy lady I bet you can't wait to get away Friday dani!!

How long have you got left at work Cath? I don't know whether to do that card for my mum. My oh is fine with me telling them then I've told him he is to tell his parents without me. I can't bear their negativity again. But last time I did the card with my mum I gave it to her and my dad in person whereas I don't know if I'll see her next week to give it her. Do you think I could just post it or would it be better if I told them in person?

I think it would be better to give it to them in person hun, do they live far away from you?? or just do a beleted birthday card for when you see them next?? ahhhh they were negative were they hun? why?? im lucky both sets of parents have been fab but we decided that no1 is going to know about us until after 12 week scan, its gonna be so hard for me as im such a blabber mouth lol!! xxx

i got 11 minutes left!!! xxx

Dani we've missed you!

Bailey I might test tomorrow depending on if my spotting comes back since it has suddenly disappeared. And to answer ur question I had mostly reddish brown but I did have bright red a couple of times :( I hope the spotting doesn't come back. I've had nothing for the last 6 hours. And I've been working my butt off at work so I was sure that would make the spotting worse, not go away.

Woohoo now 9 minutes!!

Yeah its better in person. They live in a 45 minute drive away. I might see them next week anyway.

Yeah his parents just weren't very enthusiastic. And when he said we were getting married they said "oh right. Why next year?" and asked me "why Blackpool? Do you think that's really a good location?" so I just know they won't be very excited about us having a baby AND getting married in the same year, how irresponsible of us??!!!

oh God they really are negative!!! werent they excited at all?! are they old by any chance?!? my OH's parents would be soooo happy if we ever get married, when we told them i was pregnant the first time his mother cried and told EVERYONE ggrrrrrrrrrr the 2nd time she was still as happy but kept her mouth quiet lol i think it puts a dampner on it somewhat if someone is quite negative towards it, how is your friend now has she asked how your feeling or anythihg? xxx

Well my oh says that that's just the way his parents are, that they aren't overly emotional people but that they were in fact over the moon for us, but as I woman I can read into his mums subtle comments. Not that she was happy we miscarried, of course, but I think she was happy we weren't having a child, if you get what I mean, coz a couple of days after my mc she was asking me if I was going on the pill again. And then he asked it again another day, and again. So my oh might not think so but I really think the still see him as their immature youngest who isn't ready to be a dad. And as I am 4 years older than him, I sometimes think that they think I'm pushing him into having a baby and getting married!!

Oh and I haven't heard from my friend since a left hers yesterday after the nightmare of a night out!! Get the impression we wont be seeing much of each other whilst I'm pregnant.

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies, you have all been so warm and friendly wish I'd not been shy and jumped on b4!

Cath your house is lovely, good plan to distract yourself with something nice! Hoping we will be ready to try in Sept so we will be going for it together!

Tawn and Shellie I think you are both showing good symptoms....I've neve done the TWW wait b4 as we were NTNP when we got our BFP....Am excited about trying again and symptom spotting! Mummy fxd for you but if not this month, it will be next!

Good luck for tomo Mrs D, I don't know your history but I hope the results are what you need at your scan x

Cheryl and Bailey, hope you are both feeling good! Yes Bailey, got PMA today....have had a few twinges in my left side today - hoping this might be my ovaries waking up after the little sleep they had when I was preg....might start ov testing in a couple of days as Weds will be 2 weeks since my ERPC (did one yest and there was only a faint line, and a HPT is still showing a faint positive)...what do we think, is it worth starting yet? Not that I'm trying this month (well thats the current plan) but would like to know if I ovulate.

Lyndon and TTCbaby hope you are both ok.

Hope I've not missed anyone, no offence if I have xx

Cupcake, I think that if you are not trying this month, it might be a good idea to track what your OPKs do so you can get a good idea for next month!

Personally, I have found out that I have a progression (OPKs get darker over about 2-3days and then a peak super dark +OPK and then it fades off in about 2-3 days as well getting lighter as it goes) but some people have short surges where the OPKs just get suddenly very dark and get their + and then it fades very quickly.

Your cycle might be a bit wonky after your mc, but it might give you a good idea of what to expect next month when you are trying, which means better chances of catching that eggy!

Bailey she sounds horrible and I think your intuition is right,how old is oh? maybe she feels your taking him away from her as he's a bit younger than you,I think mothers don't like their sons going out with someone older,not all mothers but the majority!! Regards to your friend she sounds like a bitch excuse my French,she knew how exhausted you were yet she didn't bother to txt or ring or Facebook you to see of you got home ok,your better off without her hun xxx

Cupcake,thank you lovely I'm really proud of it lol

I wouldn't start opks just yet I would start a few days after hpts are negative,you should get af 2 weeks after hpts are negative,emphasise the word should lol xxx

Yeah I agree with Tawn cupcake, on my first cycle after AF I only had a short surge over 1 day and I would have missed it if I hadnt done opk's everyday, whereas last cycle my surge was easy to see over several days. FX'd for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->