Lucky thread

Tawn fxd for symptoms hope its your turn this cycle x
cath livung room is gorgeous x

Thanks Cath and Tawn, I hate this feeling like my bodies not my own or what's going on! Had a 28 day cycle b4 so always knew where I was! Think I might be little bit of a control freak! Xx

Thanks Cath, I think these same things to myself and then just think its me overreacting but I thought my friend might have cared a tad more seen as I'm pregnant. Like you said even checked I got home ok and didn't pass out or anything!! I think she has no clue what effects pregnancy has on your body!!
And I just think MIL sees all the negatives of a situation rather than the positive. She would rather point out the cons of a situation and what could go wrong rather than look at the pros and what could go right. It's something I'll just have to learn to live with. She really likes me and everything and her and FIL looked after me during mc and when I was pregnant she kept asking how I was, was I eating ok and stuff. And apparently she was the same with his BIL and SIL when they first had kids and now she dotes on them so it's not all bad, I just don't wanna be there to tell them!! After my friends lack if enthusiastic response I might cry if they aren't enthusiastic too!!

Thanks Bailay.....I guess the opks are cheap enough it doesn't really matter if I waste them.....what do we think about the pain in my side? I never got ovulation pain other than when I first came off the pill so it seems like It might be a sign? Xx

Yeah I never had O pain before either, I think mc makes your lady bits more sensitive lol!! For me O pain is like a stitch above my pelvis on either side and sometimes on both.

And Bailey some people can't help but be negative, it's just the way they are, don't take it personally, she probably doesn't even realise she's being like it xx

I get serious O pain, first bfp cycle it was one sharp hard pain, nowadays it is more drawn out over a couple of days. According to dr google, whether a woman can feel o pain can come and go throughout her life. Keeps it interesting for us ladies huh? :dohh:

Ohh my goodness, either that fish yesterday really was dodgy OR I am coming down with something OR I am pregnant lol

I just got another serious wave of nausea, fighting back the urge to gag right now. I am going to go downstairs and make dinner early so I can eat to see if that helps. Hoping this isn't the worst let down ever in a week's time and it really will be a BFP--otherwise Mother Nature is being a BIYATCH with all these spots on my face, sore nipples and nausea. :haha:

It's O pains then cupcake!! I found that mine started about a week beforehand though. Whereas for some people they only get them a day or two before they ovulate so you might be like me. Your ovaries are clearly getting ready to do something!!

And yeah my oh always says that about his parents. I just find it hard when we are so happy that others can't just be happy for us. But I'm sure I'll get over it!

Aw Tawn it's sounding sooooo good! I really think you are pregnant!! Yay for a BFP next week I really hope so!!

I think it's looking good for BFP Tawn, all sounds positive....fx for you xx

Bailey I never even told my mum I was preg until I had miscarried (although according to my bro she had worked it out).... I have an amazing relationship with her but she was so anti us having a baby while we still live in our flat (we can't sell, damn recession) that I just couldn't tell her as we were so happy and didn't want anyone bringing us down or being negative.....at least next time she will be expecting it as she knows we will try again regardless of whether we move or not! But people don't always realise how much being negative can be hurtful x

Maybe something is happening then....I hope so!

im so fed up today! im in such a horrid mood.. im STILL having bad pains and not the crampy kind you would normally get either! then i am getting gushed of bright red blood! and have to be like this till wed as hosp wont do anything help :( my sons being really naughty at the min which is unlike him too i just wanna curl up go to sleep and not wake up ive just had enough!!

Aw bump I'm so sorry you are feeling so terrible, is your oh not home? Have you got a hot water bottle? Or any codeine that helped me a little.

i have dihydrocodine which is the strongest and its not working at all and we dont have a hwb it burst :( oh is on nights so will be going to work soon.. im fed up of feeling like this... its not crampy pains its sharp stabbing pains never had this after the other 2 d and cs that i have had.. i really wanna go on holiday and just get away from it all for a while but we are totally skint at the mo :(

Bump...I'm so sorry you are feeling so awful. I had my ERPC almost 2 weeks ago, and a few days later I started getting strong sharp stabbing pains that were so bad at times I was doubled over.....it sounds stupid but I think it was trapped wind which you can get after an anaesthetic and painkillers, but you just feel it so much more because all your abdomen and lady parts are so tender.....could it be this? It was very painful and I was quite scared at times, do you have anything you could take for that if that's what it might be? Xx

OMG you lot have done a lot of chatting xx

Tawn could you have got your o date wrong? Can't you do a cath a poas for us? You surely have pg symptoms x

Shellie it's good the spotting has stopped, fingers crossed for you and mummy xx

Cupcake this is a lovely thread I can't believe you were nervous about joining us. I get a really short surge I go from nothing to dark line and back to nothing again in a day so i test twice a day and normally catch it.

Bailey are you feeling better now hun, did you manage to have a relaxing day and recover?

Hi dani :wave: I thought you were in Cyprus I hope you are well and the photography is going well x

Bump can't you go to a&e if you are gushing blood surely that's not right x

Cath you make me giggle and you've given me the decorating bug Im trying to convince my dh to get a new sofa x

Afm what started as a quiet day turned into a busy day but a good day I do like my job x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->