Lucky thread

Oooooh I've got my appointments in the post today.

My ct scan is tomorrow as you know, my results are Thursday, my pre op assessment next Tuesday and my op next Friday so not long to go x

Ooh that's good mrs d!! Not long now then!

I have managed to catch up with my rest now thanks. And now I really want to eat cake! I have a sweet tooth when I'm pregnant lol!

Glad you had a good day mrs d though coz you weren't really looking forward to going back to work were you?

Glad you managed to have a good rest, go and eat whatever you fancy you've got a great excuse for gaining a few extra pounds x

I wouldn't have gone back if I knew it was all going to happen so quickly I'm only going to be back a week so everything I start someone has to take over and have to pay them so it probably doesn't make me any money only being back a week but oh we'll it keeps me busy and my mind off my treatment

If any of you say prayers I would be grateful for one tonight asking for my cancer not to have spread further than my thyroid x

That's true it's a good distraction for you, nice to be kept busy I suppose.

My oh has gone out to play pool now, I'm a pool widow!

its deffo not trapped wind :( and i went to a and e last night and cause i didnt have a gush there and then i dont think they beleived me!!

I'm not a religious person but I'm really pooping myself about the cancer spreading and I'll take any help I can get xx

Mrs duck that is brilliant! So glad you don't have to wait TOO long Hun!

Bump, sorry you're having a bad day :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

Bailey, I hope oh's parents wise up and start being more positive! Nobody likes a party pooper!!!

Afm, I feel totally fine now I've eaten. Must just be a funny tummy today! And I am positive I am only 5dpo as I did opks every day between cd 12 and cd21 (o day) an had a very obvious surge! Probably just low blood sugar or something today!!

Aww mrs d you will make me cry, of course we will all pray for you hun. I am really really wishing for you to be given the best news possible tomorrow and I will be thinking of you all day xxxxxxxx

Ladies got my results for my blood clotting tests and there all clear so I'm really hoping I've just been unlucky. Xx

That's awful bump is there always someone with you at home just in case you were to pass out? x

Mrs d I'm not religious really either but always pray in situations like this.

Cheryl - so glad your tests came back clear hun so one less thing to worry about! FX'd these are out rainbow babies xxx

Aww mrs duck I will def send a prayer and loads of positive vibes into the universe for you tonight!!! :hugs:

Tawn - I tend to feel more queasy when my tummy is empty and better when I eat, FX'd hun!!

Mrs d so glad you don't hav a long wait now. Cx

Bailey go eat some cake love. Xx

Tawn I can't wait for ur testing to begin..x

Dani u are a busy day..x

Bump I'm so sorry... Go get lots of cuddles off you wee boy Hun, hope ur ok..x

Thanks ladies xxx

I don't know bailey you are a pool widow, fletch is a fishing widow, what about the rest of you? I'm a boat widow, dh is always tinkering about on it, in fact that's where he is now

Cheryl great news about your results this will be your sticky bean for sure x

Bump I don't think you should be on your own hun if you are losing that much blood x

Aw Hun get a wee hot water bottle, when I had my dnc I had one day of bleeding and not one bit of pain so something is defo not right..x

As I hope so mrs d. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->