Lucky thread

I hardly had any pain or bleeding with my erpc I know it's slightly different but they say if you are bleeding enough to be changing a pad what is it every hour? Then something isn't right and go to the hospital. Can you give them a call?

It's not constant bleeding it's gushes every so often with clots then nothing for hrs last time I was covered :/ hosp won't do anything as its not condtant

Here's no one that can be with me all my friends and family are 50 miles away and Neil's mum is off to London to watch the Olympics :(

I don't know what to suggest, I hope you are ok x

Awww Mrsd that choked me then,I'm not religious but I will pray for you hun,iv been praying for my Granadad recently so ill add you in with that prayer xxxx :hugs: xxx
Oh ladies gave you heard about poor Gary barlow and his wife? Their little girl was still born .:-( so sad xxx

Sorry bump I hope you didn't think I was trying to play your pain down, that wasnt my intention, I didn't realise you were bleeding heavily also, I hope your feel better soon xx

Mrs D - of course consider it done xx

Great news Cheryl xx

Aw bump I hope you are ok hun, please go to a and e if it gets really bad.

Oh Cath I hadn't heard that no thats so sad :-( very very sad :sad:

I don't have any cake in but I found low far rice pudding instead lol!!

It's like you said earlier Cath, bad things happen to good people and good to bad.....life can be so unfair.....

It's awful,poppy they called her,bless them,must be extra hard being in the public eye aswell :-( xxx

Aw I know poor things, must be awful. So so sad. It's sad that it happens to anyone isn't it? Have you noticed that over the last few years celebrities have been more likely to open up about mc's and still births. I think it's good that it's not as taboo anymore, but still such a shame whenever it happens to anyone.

Very true Bailey,I also noticed on soaps and films etc when someone has a mc its always severe pain straight away and loads of blood loss but after being in the miscarriage section of this site for sometime iv noticed 90% of mcs are either cramp like pains and either bit of blood or period amount of blood......after watching the soaps/films with a mc you think your not having one as your pain is nowhere as bad as what your going through,does this make sense or am I talking poop xxx

No I definately agree, I had a mmc so for me mine was nothing like in the soaps. Even once I had the misoprostol I had slight cramping all day, no spotting at all and then suddenly at 10pm at night (whilst at home on the air bed in the front room) I did get a sudden gush, but it still wasn't massive amounts of blood. Then the pain gradually got worse and worse, and the bleeding just continued like a period for 5 weeks!! They don't make it out like that on the soaps do they, its like sudden pain, loads of blood and then all over and done with within one episode!!

Praying for you mrsd as we speak hope scan and results all come back good :hugs: x

Aww so sad, the poor things and like you say being in the public eye means they will be asked about it continuously for the next few months rather than them being left to grieve xx

So so sad but I bet Imogen Thomas has a trouble free pregnancy

Hey ladies back from the hen do plans they aren't booking anything till the last day in sept :) so I'm ok... Tht is such a shame about Gary Barlow and his wife...xx

Oh that's good Cheryl so everyone will know you are pregnant by the time they book the hen do.

Yay that's good, that takes the pressure off you with trying to make excuses not to go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->