Lucky thread

im a complete mess... im in so much pain both physically and mentally having some horrible thoughts :( the only thing keeping me from doing anything daft is my son what do i do?

Bump I know your family live far away but can't you give your mum or whoever you are closest to a call and have a good chat and cry which I'm sure will make you feel a little better and you really do have to go to a&e if you are in that much pain coz something isn't right or at least call the hospital and ask their advice x

im a complete mess... im in so much pain both physically and mentally having some horrible thoughts :( the only thing keeping me from doing anything daft is my son what do i do?

You need to get some help. Whether you call a friend, your DH, a family member, a neighbor... or just wake your son and go to the A&E. I think you need, at the very least, to not be alone. I don't know you well enough to know who to tell you to call... but you need to call someone.

:hugs: I am thinking of you and praying for you. :hugs:

Please take care of yourself and get the help you deserve. :hugs:

Bump I agree with the previous posts. Make sure you at least call someone to have a chat, even if it's a helpline. :hugs: Hun, stay strong!

mts duck i wish more than anything i could call my mum she passed away 7 years ago :( i have no one here i dont know my neighbours and i dont really have anyone i can cry to to be honest i hide my feeling from my friends theres no one i really feel comfortable enough to cry to.. im not going to a and e again they will prob just send me home again im in the same amount of pain with same symptoms and they didnt care the first time my oh is on nights in the lab he works in and cant leave as theres no one to cover the work and will get in serious trouble if he left and he doesnt have his mobile in the lab so cant contact him unless he is on a break.

Bump so sorry to learn about your mum. I really do think you need to speak to someone, as tawn suggested even if it is a helpline until your dh comes home x

i dont talk to him really i know i should but he just doesnt get it... i just feel like without me he could meet some one better and move on and have more kids and not have all this hurt

That's nonsense bump he doesn't want anyone else he wants you and he is going through the upset with you, I'm sure he does understand its just men don't seem to express things in the same way. I'm sure if you sit down and talk to him when he gets home you will both feel much better and have a good cry together, stay strong hun and until he gets home it really is worth calling a helpline xx

Bump he will not think that at all hun, and I think you should talk to him tomorrow when he gets home, you'd be surprised at how much our men do get it but just don't open up because they feel they've got to be strong for us.

I know I always talk about PMA, and usually in a way that isn't suitable right now for you, but I really feel that it might help if you think about that beautiful son of yours and how much he loves you, his mum. I know you are in pain at the moment too, but try and snuggle up in bed, and try to get some sleep. I know it all seems really bleak and awful right now but even tomorrow it may seem a bit better, even if its just a little bit.
Try and remember that it is always darkest before the dawn and it might seem just awful right now, but it will get better.
And please please if the pain or bleeding gets worse then wake your son and go to a&e and demand they help you or tell them that you could bleed to death with your young son alone at home.

:hugs: Bump, maybe call a helpline, like Tawn suggested, they are meant to listen and know what to say, how to help comfort you. :hugs: I don't really have any advice but I just wanted to let you know that my heart feels for you and all the loss you have been through. :hugs:

Bailey says it so much better than me, she is so right xx

I looked online and the miscarriage helpline isn't open at this time but there's these two if you really need to talk to someone bump. I used to work on a helpline myself and I know it doesn't seem like it can help but I know a lot of people felt better after calling our helpline

Samaritans - 08457 909090

Support line - 0208 554 9004

i love my oh so much and i dont feel like im making him happy our first two years of marriage have been spent ttc and going thru mcs it affects me every day in everything i do and its not fair that he has to go thru this when he could be happy with some one else i dont want aiden to remember his child hood as mummy always being in hospital or upset.. i want my life back but thats not gonna happen till i have another child and can move on from all this

Did you look any further into adopting bump?

And you need to remember bump that YOU are not the problem, you are not causing the mc's, it is not your fault and I'm sure your oh doesn't think that way either. Don't forget that sometimes it is the chromosomes from the sperm that cause mc, so please stop thinking you are to blame and that he could leave you and find someone else.

Have you had all tests run now that you could possible have had hun?

we have both had every test possible i just think that the first years of marriage should be happy and not full of all this stress i just want mylife back and myself back to the old me! we havnt heard from adoption ppl i rang up and she was meant to call me back but hasnt

I wish I could help you bump I really do, all I can say is take each day as it comes, really sit down and tell your oh how you feel and how you want to get your life back and be your old self again. And make a plan together for your future, but make sure you give yourself time to grieve and give yourself a break. For tonight I really think you need to rest and relax, and try to sleep. If you are exhausted then you won't heal.

I hope we have helped a little and hope that maybe tomorrow morning you may feel a little better hun xxxxxxx

And I need to reiterate that if the pain or bleeding gets worse please wake up your son and fonts a&e and don't take no for an answer bump xxxx

Dani: Sorry to see you aren't having luck with OPK's again. :hugs: I hope O gets here soon and this is the month! I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

Tawn: Won't be long for testing! I'm truly hopeful this month is the one. :hugs:

Bump: I also agree with the others... You should seek help! I hope you and OH don't give up and try one more time. Lots and Lots of :hugs:!

Duck: I hope things go well tomorrow and the cancer hasn't spread. Can't wait for you to get back to TTC. :hugs:

Cupcake: Welcome! You'll see me around. I hope you concieve your forever bean ASAP! :hugs:

Cheryl: I'm so glad you have no blood clotting issues. I know this bean is forever. Lots and Lots of :hugs:!

Cath: It's almost time for you to get pregnant! I hope it happens first cycle. I'm rooting for you girl. :)

I have a question, im trying to get pregnant before i have a period... i had a natural miscarriage, and im trying to find out when ill ovulate.... will it be the same as just normal when you ovulate??? 14 days before your period???? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! THIS IS SOOO CONFUSING TO ME!!!!!

Thank you leinz how you feeling chick? Well as soon as these opks get dqr and af arrive we will try after that,feel like hitting my head against a wall as they are progressing with fmu my 6pm opks aren't doing anything!!!

Alambka are you using opks or anything? After a mc your whole cycle can get messed up see hun,I would suggest opks although right now I'm not getting on with mine grrr xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->