Lucky thread

Alabamka after my natural mc I started OPKs on cd15 and didn't get my pos till cd34 and got my af on cd44 fell pg 2 months later and had another mc had a DnC and started OPKs on cd8 and got my pos cd13 I always get a pos then... Lat wk found out I'm pg straight after no af in between. Hope u get ur rainbow Hun...xx

Alabmka I agree with the other girls, yOu should use opks as your cycle can be really crazy after a mc. I didn't o until cd25 after my mc. Good luck Hun!

Cath, keep going with those 6pm opks!! You will get a positive soon! But mrsduck was right that the reason fmu doesn't work is because lh builds up in your blood and then gets concentrated in your urine. So fmu is lh that has built up all evening/night and that's why fmu tests are always so dark! Gl Hun, it won't be long now!

Mrsduck thinking of you today. :hugs: and loads of luck sweetheart!!!!!!!!!

Leinzlove I love it when you pop in! Have you been buying loads of pink things now?!?! Do you have a room to decorate for the bubs?

How are you doing today tawn are you feeling any better?

Mrs duck good luck with today hun. Will be thinking of you. Xxx

Yeah cath I heard been 10am and 6 pm for OPKs. Xx

Tawn u testing Sunday then?xx

I know its just frustrating me!!!!! My opk on Saturday at 6 was quite dark but then Sunday and last night it was hardly there i had to squint!!! Arghhhhhh!!! i used to do them 11am and 6 but im going to stick to the 6pm now until i get a half decent line!!

MrsD huge hugs for you for today lovely, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah do tht chick I always did them at 1 or 2 but i was able to get home..x

I feel fine so far today, thanks mrsduck! I think yesterday may have been a fluke or bad fish lol. Spots are slowly going away (which is GOOD!!) and nipples are a little less sore than yesterday so not feeling quite as confident! How are you feeling today? Do you have to work until your apt?

Yup, Sunday is 10dpo so will probably test then, though I'd like to wait until Monday!

Cath I never thought I'd see the day you wanted to pee on less sticks Hun :haha: I hope those opks start behaving and getting darker and staying dark till positive hun!!

I can't keep up with this thread :-s

Can someone write a breakdown of what is happening to each person and where they r at the moment. Iv been on holiday and I have no idea what's happening. What's happening to mrs duck?
Thank you

Actually cheryl now you mention that i think i was doing them at 11am,2pm and 6pm lol i was taking a little cup to work and my opks haha think i may start that back up!!

You never know Tawn!! i got a good feeling about you, i think we will be seeing a bfp on Sunday, didnt you feel sick before yesterday aswell? xxx

Best of luck for today Mrs Duck!

Bump - hope you managed to get some rest last night? xx

Thanks Leinz!

Cheryl I never knew that about opks, that you should do between 10 and 6, thanks Hun x

Xxx

Yeah cupcake I think mines were always best in the afternoon. X

yeh mine were better in the afternoon, around about 2ish i think? xxx

Thanks Cath! No, yesterday was my only sick day (twice I was super nauseous and feeling like I was going to be sick/gagging YUCK!) Maybe you are thinking of Shellie, i think she was feeling nauseous in her TWW?

Poppy, I will start the massive list (I hope everyone doesn't mind me listing their news for them!!)

Bailey- Got her BFP! First one in a while on this thread and doctors are treating it as a normal pregnancy.

Cheryl- Followed Bailey really quickly with another BFP! Has a scan on the 22nd of August to check the bubs!

Shellie- in the last few days of her TWW. Has had a bit of spotting, but hoping it isn't AF! Fx'd for a bfp soon!

Dani- Very busy with her business taking off as a photographer. Not sure where she is in her cycle, but she and her DH are light heartedly TTC cause they are just so busy! Hoping for a surprise BFP!

MrsDuck- The lump MrsDuck had on her neck when she got her second BFP was operated on last month and last week she found out that the cells were cancerous. Today she has a CT scan to see (HOPEFULLY!!!) that they got all the cancer and it was just in her thyroid, then she will have to undergo a iodine radioactive treatment and be put on hold TTC for 6months. Hoping and praying that they caught it early and she will be all ready and super healthy for a bean asap!!! :hugs:

Cath- is finally getting negative HPTs after her ectopic and laproscopic nightmare! She is now doing OPKs to test her ovulation this cycle, and will be back ttc with us in September!

Fletch- Is away camping this week. She is waiting to O and hoping that she and DH will be able to make her rainbow baby in a tent!

Mummy2One- Is also at the end of her TWW, with some spotting that we are hoping is early pregnancy spotting rather than AF. I think she is testing tomorrow if AF is late. Fx'd!

Bumpblues- Unfortunately lost the heartbeat at 9 weeks and had a D&C a few days ago. She is suffering from a lot of pain and we hope it gets sorted at her scan tomorrow! :hugs:

Tawn (me! lol)- I am 6dpo at the start of my dreaded TWW! Having some good symptoms so far, and bd was hopefully spot on timing wise, so hoping this will be my BFP month! Will be testing Sunday morning at 11DPO, fx'd!

Then we have some lovely new ladies on the thread, Cupcake, Alabmka and Lupton (sorry if these are spelled wrong, can't find the posts to go back and see the correct spelling! :hugs:) I believe that most of these ladies are waiting to ovulate? Correct me if I'm wrong!

Whew! Sorry if I got anything wrong ladies! :hugs:! Poppy, I hope that helps you to catch up with us chatty lot! :haha:

Thanks Cath! No, yesterday was my only sick day (twice I was super nauseous and feeling like I was going to be sick/gagging YUCK!) Maybe you are thinking of Shellie, i think she was feeling nauseous in her TWW?

Poppy, I will start the massive list (I hope everyone doesn't mind me listing their news for them!!)

Bailey- Got her BFP! First one in a while on this thread and doctors are treating it as a normal pregnancy.

Cheryl- Followed Bailey really quickly with another BFP! Has a scan on the 22nd of August to check the bubs!

Shellie- in the last few days of her TWW. Has had a bit of spotting, but hoping it isn't AF! Fx'd for a bfp soon!

Dani- Very busy with her business taking off as a photographer. Not sure where she is in her cycle, but she and her DH are light heartedly TTC cause they are just so busy! Hoping for a surprise BFP!

MrsDuck- The lump MrsDuck had on her neck when she got her second BFP was operated on last month and last week she found out that the cells were cancerous. Today she has a CT scan to see (HOPEFULLY!!!) that they got all the cancer and it was just in her thyroid, then she will have to undergo a iodine radioactive treatment and be put on hold TTC for 6months. Hoping and praying that they caught it early and she will be all ready and super healthy for a bean asap!!! :hugs:

Cath- is finally getting negative HPTs after her ectopic and laproscopic nightmare! She is now doing OPKs to test her ovulation this cycle, and will be back ttc with us in September!

Fletch- Is away camping this week. She is waiting to O and hoping that she and DH will be able to make her rainbow baby in a tent!

Mummy2One- Is also at the end of her TWW, with some spotting that we are hoping is early pregnancy spotting rather than AF. I think she is testing tomorrow if AF is late. Fx'd!

Bumpblues- Unfortunately lost the heartbeat at 9 weeks and had a D&C a few days ago. She is suffering from a lot of pain and we hope it gets sorted at her scan tomorrow! :hugs:

Tawn (me! lol)- I am 6dpo at the start of my dreaded TWW! Having some good symptoms so far, and bd was hopefully spot on timing wise, so hoping this will be my BFP month! Will be testing Sunday morning at 11DPO, fx'd!

Then we have some lovely new ladies on the thread, Cupcake, Alabmka and Lupton (sorry if these are spelled wrong, can't find the posts to go back and see the correct spelling! :hugs:) I believe that most of these ladies are waiting to ovulate? Correct me if I'm wrong!

Whew! Sorry if I got anything wrong ladies! :hugs:! Poppy, I hope that helps you to catch up with us chatty lot! :haha:

Tawn (me) LOL haha that made me chuckle then hun! xxx

Hi Poppy :wave: how did your French trip go?

Haha thanks do much Tawn....

I'm so sorry to hear what happened bumpblues :-( sending u loads of love!

Mrs duck... I'm also sorry. I do hope today goes ok.

Welcome new ladies

Good luck to those in tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"