Lucky thread

Hi Poppy :wave: how did your French trip go?

It waS good thanks. Not sure my French has improved much haha. Disney was good but it was a bit boring sitting on walls whilst waiting for hubby to go on all the fast rides. Good thing about it though is that they gave me an easy pass. That meant I could beat all the queues for the rides I was allowed on and I could could have a seat for the parades.

I'm glad you had a nice time, I have only been to the Paris Disney once when it first opened but I believe it is much bigger and better now. How fantastic about the easy pass did you feel like royalty jumping the queues haha, a bit of a bummer that you couldn't go on many of the rides though.

Time is flying by you are an onion already, when is your next scan?

xxx

I'm glad you had a nice time, I have only been to the Paris Disney once when it first opened but I believe it is much bigger and better now. How fantastic about the easy pass did you feel like royalty jumping the queues haha, a bit of a bummer that you couldn't go on many of the rides though.

Time is flying by you are an onion already, when is your next scan?

xxx

Iv got my 20 week scan next Thursday although I'll actually be 19 weeks. Little bit nervous about them finding something wrong but trying to not think about it. Just concentrating on the fact we will see out baby on screen again. Yay
It is actually going fast now. The first 3 months were soooo slow but since 12 week scan, time is rushing by.
I really can't wait for all the ladies on this thread to get their rainbows! U all deserve happiness so much. It makes me angry that people like imogen Thomas are getting pregnant and all u lovely ladies r still waiting. It's not fair!

Hahah my DH complains about my perfect memory all the time! You can't imagine how annoying he finds it in an argument when I can use it so well to my advantage!! :haha:

Poppy (hahah my iPhone auticorrected to poopy!!!!) are you going to find out the gender at your scan? So exciting!!!

Aw poppy glad u had a great holiday Hun god bet u can't wait for ur scan will u find out the gender?.

I'm just back from my bloods getting done the nurse couldn't be nicer, get the results on Friday. X

Just a little hello from me ladies. I was the first BFP on this thread, so some of you may remember me. I am 23 weeks today with little boy. All so far is good. I have to say though that after 3 miscarriages there is not a day goes by that I don't worry that something will still go wrong. We didn't really even tell anyone until after the 20 week scan and hadn't bought anything until last week or 2 either as I still find it hard to get my head round the fact that this might turn out ok.

I always check in to see how you're all doing but don't always feel I can post, if you know what I mean?? Just wanted to say hello and let you know I still root for you all.

Big hugs and lots of dust!! x x x x x x x:hugs::dust::hugs::dust:

He tooth fairy congrats on having a boy Hun wots ur names??xx

Great memory Tawn!! You're amazing! And that would be super annoying for DH (go you!).

I love that some 'oldies' from early on in the thread have stopped by today. I don't know you ladies, but congratulations on your upcoming arrivals. So exciting. Praying that it's all smooth sailing over the coming months xx

Mrs Duck - Best of luck for today lovely. And I will be praying for you absolutely (and not that I think it matters at all, but I am a Christian xx)

AFM ladies... More spotting today, but for the day that AF should have arrived it's been quite uneventful. This is probably TMI, but it's pink when I wipe and I have had some light bleeding on a liner which looks brown by the time I get to the loo and notice it. No AF cramps either, just some twinges around my ovaries and a bit of gas... Tonight after dinner I've had some (familiar from my pg with DD) motion-sickness-like queaziness. So all in all I'm quite confused?

I don't think I'll test tomorrow, but rather wait until I stop spotting for more than half a day first, if AF doesn't arrive in the meantime.

well i was awake all night couldnt sleep :( still feel crappy and have to entertain aiden which im really not in the mood to do as im still in pain and just wanna curl up!

We like Finley, Billy and Lewis. I am quickly learning not to tell family and friends about name choices though as they don't hide their dislike and then it puts you off!

I truly wish you all the best of luck x x x x x

We like Finley, Billy and Lewis. I am quickly learning not to tell family and friends about name choices though as they don't hide their dislike and then it puts you off!

I truly wish you all the best of luck x x x x x

Thank you hun and congrats and good luck on your pregnancy, youve gone a far way :) xxxx

Finley is cute toothfairy! I agree though about not sharing names with family. I don't want to know what they think of names that we LOVE. When bub has been named they won't likely tell you they hate it, and they'll see how it really starts suiting them soon after they're born anyway.

Bump - I hope you're starting to feel some relief really soon hun. What time is your scan? Is it today you're being seen?

And girls can I just say I'm so glad you're all just normal (wonderful!) ladies in here?! There aren't any weirdos who hate their men but want their babies anyway, which is what I'm seeing on some other threads ATM...

Ohhhh Mummy are there people like that on here?!? What threads i need to see this! i cant believe someone would actually admit to that lmfao! xxx

Afternoon ladies! I can't believe I managed to sleep donate today, think I need to make sure I go to bed before 11pm these days!!

Hi tooth fairy!! A boy yay! So exciting!! Team blue!

Leinzlove - hello! Hope your little girl is doing well!

Hi poppy! Glad France was good, my oh wanted to go to Alton towers next week but I refused coz I said I will not sit on the side like a lemon lol, but I'm glad you managed to get an easy pass! And I'm sure the rest of the holiday was brill! Oooh scan next week so exciting!!

Cath - I used to do my opk's at about 5/6pm too.

Tawn - I think it's still sounding good though Hun, FX'd it wasn't just bad fish and I can't wait for you to test!!! We need more BFPs!!!

Mummy2 - it's all sounding very odd this spotting. You have so much patience though because I would have been so tempted to test by now just to see what's going on!! Are you 14dpo today? I really really hope it's not AF and you are our 3rd new BFP!

Shellie - how's it going? Will you be testing?? I really hope the spitting stated away!!! In so excited that I'm typing so fast I'm misspelling things!!

Ttcbabyisom - how are you today? Getting any bd'ing in :wink:

Cheryl - ooh more blood tests, very good!! Glad to see they are looking after you this time! Any more symptoms? I felt really queasy when I got up but now I'm just hungry (as always!!). Been getting more achey cramps that aren't really a bother and I could sleep for England!! Oh and the weepiness, I could cry at the Andrex puppy advert at the moment, but it's not sad weepiness it's kinda like "oh that is so sweet" crying lol!!!

Mrs d - praying and wishing and hoping everything goes well for you today, thinking of you and sending you lots and lots of hugs.

Bump - sorry you couldn't sleep him, can you not go see your gp and ask for some help. Tell him how badly you feel and that it's affecting your general daily life and looking after your son. And have you talked to oh coz I really think you need to :hugs:

Dani - hope you aren't too busy to bd lol!! Only a few more days til your holiday!!

Cupcake - hows things today? Did you say you were using opk's?

Lynton - any sign of O yet?

Albamka - yeah I agree with all the ladies, you could O at any point after a mc so I'd start using opk's. But then AF usually will arrive 14 days after you do O. You also might find that after mc you can now feel a stitch-like pain above your pelvis on either side that is ovulation pain. I never felt it before mc but was so strong after.

Did I miss anyone??! Oh and fletch but I know you are in a tent and not reading this but keep up the tent :sex:!!

If I did forget anyone I'm blaming preggo brain, I woke up this morning and thought it was Thursday which is weird coz I'd have been at work if it was!

Toothfairy, so glad to see you back! 23 weeks that is amazing!!!!!!! Congrats Hun! And don't feel weird about popping back in, we love hearing from you! And I like your names btw!

Sorry for the uber long post there but there's so many of us now lol!!

Oooh yeah mummy which threads!!! That's just not right! You have a baby with someone you love! Strange people!!

Bailey that was the longest catch up EVER Lol!!

Did you enjoy your day off yesterday?

Ladies do any of you have any problems after drinking cranberry juice?! i had 3 half pint glasses full yesterday and all afternoon yest and today iv been hiccuping like a mad woman and getting indigestion!? Most prob NOTHING at all to do with cranberry juice but i thought it might have been more than a coincidence lol xxx

Lol Cath never heard that one before!!!! Cranberry juice hiccups :)

I did have a lovely relaxing day off yesterday and I'm off again today (real day off today lol).

But it's peeing down so I doubt we will go anywhere.

Never really drunk cranberry juice I'm afraid Cath!

Ohhhh Mummy are there people like that on here?!? What threads i need to see this! i cant believe someone would actually admit to that lmfao! xxx

So sad! The thread is called 'August/September BFP's. Who's going for it!" or something like that. I don't think I'll keep posting in there though... You'll only need to read the last few pages to see what I mean. Worst part is the most awful one is actually pregnant already :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->