Lucky thread

Afternoon ladies! I can't believe I managed to sleep donate today, think I need to make sure I go to bed before 11pm these days!!

Hi tooth fairy!! A boy yay! So exciting!! Team blue!

Leinzlove - hello! Hope your little girl is doing well!

Hi poppy! Glad France was good, my oh wanted to go to Alton towers next week but I refused coz I said I will not sit on the side like a lemon lol, but I'm glad you managed to get an easy pass! And I'm sure the rest of the holiday was brill! Oooh scan next week so exciting!!

Cath - I used to do my opk's at about 5/6pm too.

Tawn - I think it's still sounding good though Hun, FX'd it wasn't just bad fish and I can't wait for you to test!!! We need more BFPs!!!

Mummy2 - it's all sounding very odd this spotting. You have so much patience though because I would have been so tempted to test by now just to see what's going on!! Are you 14dpo today? I really really hope it's not AF and you are our 3rd new BFP!

Shellie - how's it going? Will you be testing?? I really hope the spitting stated away!!! In so excited that I'm typing so fast I'm misspelling things!!

Ttcbabyisom - how are you today? Getting any bd'ing in :wink:

Cheryl - ooh more blood tests, very good!! Glad to see they are looking after you this time! Any more symptoms? I felt really queasy when I got up but now I'm just hungry (as always!!). Been getting more achey cramps that aren't really a bother and I could sleep for England!! Oh and the weepiness, I could cry at the Andrex puppy advert at the moment, but it's not sad weepiness it's kinda like "oh that is so sweet" crying lol!!!

Mrs d - praying and wishing and hoping everything goes well for you today, thinking of you and sending you lots and lots of hugs.

Bump - sorry you couldn't sleep him, can you not go see your gp and ask for some help. Tell him how badly you feel and that it's affecting your general daily life and looking after your son. And have you talked to oh coz I really think you need to :hugs:

Dani - hope you aren't too busy to bd lol!! Only a few more days til your holiday!!

Cupcake - hows things today? Did you say you were using opk's?

Lynton - any sign of O yet?

Albamka - yeah I agree with all the ladies, you could O at any point after a mc so I'd start using opk's. But then AF usually will arrive 14 days after you do O. You also might find that after mc you can now feel a stitch-like pain above your pelvis on either side that is ovulation pain. I never felt it before mc but was so strong after.

Did I miss anyone??! Oh and fletch but I know you are in a tent and not reading this but keep up the tent :sex:!!

If I did forget anyone I'm blaming preggo brain, I woke up this morning and thought it was Thursday which is weird coz I'd have been at work if it was!

I'm not that restrained Bailey - I've tested on Sunday and again yesterday with BFNs... Neither with FMU though come to think of it? :shrug:

Hahah my DH complains about my perfect memory all the time! You can't imagine how annoying he finds it in an argument when I can use it so well to my advantage!! :haha:

Poppy (hahah my iPhone auticorrected to poopy!!!!) are you going to find out the gender at your scan? So exciting!!!

Hahah..... Poopy

No we r going to have a surprise. I don't mind what it is. I just want a healthy baby. My miscarriage definetely changed my perception on what's important to me.

Tooth fairy.... So nice to hear off u. So glad everything is going ok. Those names r lovely x

Mummy2 so you've tested at 12 and 13dpo but not with fmu? Did you use Frers? Get a frer today to test tomorrow? Or you never know you may have got O wrong and that is implanting bleeding? Maybe?

A surprise will be nice Poppy - that's what we did with our DD. And MC totally changes what's important, doesn't it. Before we found out we were pregnant with Missy Moo (just an affectionate name), a work friend of mine underwent a terrible loss and it just completely changed everything I had 'wanted' in a pregnancy. After having MCs of my own now too, there's no way I'd take another pregnancy for granted.

Mummy2 so you've tested at 12 and 13dpo but not with fmu? Did you use Frers? Get a frer today to test tomorrow? Or you never know you may have got O wrong and that is implanting bleeding? Maybe?

Correct, lol. And yesterday was with a FRER. Can't remember what I used on Sunday. I'm 98% confident O day was when I thought though as I track with pain and also CM (check out the Billings Method if you're interested in how I can be so sure), so I don't know. I did read somewhere that for women who bleed in early pregnancy often tests don't come up positive until the bleeding stops? And with DD I didn't even test until AF was technically 4 or 5 days late. Can't remember now why!! Maybe I was waiting for Fathers' Day on purpose, but it does sound strangely restrained of me!

OMG!!!!! that thread........................well............................................ xxx

Hmmm well FX'd it's just late showing hcg because of the spotting. I really hope so because that spotting is just weird and confusing!!

And yes I was off reading that thread! It does makes you wonder why have a baby with these people if you dont get along with them? I know my oh isn't perfect and I complain from time to time but not that badly!! Maybe they just wanted a baby so badly that they looke passed the fact that their relationships weren't working!

And I would never call me oh some of those names, he is the father of my child not some chav from down the street!

i better not go on that thread ill prob blow a fuse lol oh is sleeping so will talk to him later we have already talked about this but when i try and talk he just clams up or agrees with me and says its all up to me :/

Ahhh Poppy, a surprise! How exciting! I wish I could say I could handle something like that, but I would have to find out!!! Not because I would be disappointed either way, I just really want to start decorating LOL

Mummy, I am off to read that thread now! Can't resist!

just come across this when looking into other tests i havnt had...

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Toxoplasmosis/Pages/Diagnosis.aspx

we have 2 cats and so does my gran i thought i might get the test for this as i could have picked it upafter having my son? thoughts anyone??? and also my cats have has a few litters of kittens...

Tawn I'm the same, I don't care if its a boy or a girl, or both , last time I was pregnant I was petrified it would be twins (family history) but this time there could be a litter in there and I wouldn't care, we'd cope lol! As long as however many is in there, they are happy and healthy! But I would want to know gender coz I'm too curious lol!

And bump my oh is like that but just tell him that it's really important for him to be honest and have a discussion about it rather than him just agreeing with you. It's his choice too and you need help deciding what's best.

I agree about the name-calling Bailey. We all have our moments but I would NEVER call DH some of the things that are being thrown around in that thread. Disgraceful...

And thanks for the PMA. I really hope it's not just weird spotting like I had last month (although last month the spotting was a whole week prior to AF being due and then she started properly on time). Everything just feels right for us this month. I can't explain it but it's different.

Well I'm off to bed ladies. Getting too late for this tired old Mummy! (Haha, and I'm only 26!). Have a lovely day and I'll catch up when you're all ready for bed xx

You only really get toxoplasmosis from emptying their litter trays I think hun. And im not sure whether it's linked to miscarriage or just cause problems with the baby. But it's worth asking your doctor.

Night mummy2!! Have a good nights sleep and hopefully no spotting tomorrow!!

i do empty the litter tho when im not preg that is and i had cats before i had aiden too and cleaned my grans cats litter tray out.. i also do gardening which can give u it it can cause miscarriage i found some more info on it and if you carry it long term u could obv have more than one mc.. its worth getting tested i think to rule that out.

its horrible, seem quite childish aswell saying things like 'MY laptop' etc, i wonder if they will be like 'MY baby' etc?!?!

Toxoplasmosis can cause MC but only if the litter tray is changed when pregnant, my ohchange Dora's tray after I Ov lol xxx

OMG, after reading some of that thread, it just confirms to me how much I love my DH! Even though he can cheese me off sometimes (I mean, what man can't lol) he is an amazing hubby and father to stepson!

I just really hope we can manage to get pregnant again soon, cause sometimes I feel like I am failing him a bit. Since stepson was a bit of an accident with a horrible ex who he was only dating for 2 months, he has always wanted the pleasure of trying and having a baby with his wife and being there full-time the whole way through (we only recently got full custody of stepson).

And what Cath has said about horrible people being able to get pregnant etc--stepson's mum is an awful woman who refused to give us custody of stepson over the years just to spite us. Then got child protective services called on her BY HER OWN PARENTS and then shipped her two children off to their fathers (has another son from another man :nope:) so that CPS wouldn't investigate her further and find out just how awful she is--house is literally a tip with rubbish 4 feet high and she put stepson to bed at 6:30pm (he is TEN!) after feeding him SoupaNoodles at night--no matter how hard we fought with her about treating him properly. And after CPS got involved, we found out she had been smoking weed in the house with the kids, as well as using cocaine and sometimes leaving the kids at night for a while as she "popped out" somewhere. :growlmad:

Now she has gone off with druggie boyfriend raving rather than seeing or even calling her children. She sees stepson for MAYBE a half hour to an hour a week (and we moved to the town she lives in so stepson could stay at his school, so we are a 2 minute drive away) and lies to stepson all the time about "working" so that she doesn't have to see him. Talk about a woman who has squandered the gift of motherhood! /endrant/

Whew sorry about that, it just kills me that she is the type of person who has no problem accidentally falling pg!

not according to what i just read apparently you can carry it long term without knowing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->